7:10 PM EST : SF Giants ( 161 ) at Detroit ( -175 ) —- T: 10
    7:10 PM EST : San Diego ( 198 ) at Cleveland ( -217 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:05 PM EST : Boston ( -100 ) at Texas ( -108 ) —- T: 11
    8:10 PM EST : LA Angels ( 147 ) at Minnesota ( -160 ) —- T: 10
    8:15 PM EST : Miami ( 127 ) at St. Louis ( -138 ) —- T: 9
    8:40 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 136 ) at Colorado ( -148 ) —- T: 12
    10:10 PM EST : Arizona ( 201 ) at LA Dodgers ( -220 ) —- T: 8
    10:10 PM EST : Kansas City ( 122 ) at Seattle ( -132 ) —- T: 8.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted.

• BUFUu2

@Dainfamousac said...

Why go with Engel when you can take Mallex for nearly the same price but much more upside?

well when i do gpp i do understand most ppl will be taking mallex but so that is why i will be going engel in a few over mallex

• cblakley13

Ian Kinsler always breaks my heart but i always keep finding my way back to him

• raymond333

@Lathum said...

I refuse to put in a line up unless I can get into the main tournament. I would rather not win 1K then win 1K and know I could have won much more if I hadn’t gotten shut out.

I feel ya….you can probably get in the one you want if you keep trying. Another trick is wait til about 12:45 (or 9:45 on west coast), as thats when alot of people will start canceling before the 15 minute mark. Good luck bro.

• raymond333

They both supposed to be top bats for today. Can you get them both in? (Judge and Davis)

• dictator_teddy

RG Overall Ranking

• 2017 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

Does anyone think Lackey is a trap on DK at his price or is he an auto-play?

• hautalak

@dictator_teddy said...

Does anyone think Lackey is a trap on DK at his price or is he an auto-play?

I’m thinking trap and didn’t even consider him. Cubs pitchers never do right by me anyway.

• johnnywombat

@Lathum said...

The joys of west coast living, FD early $3 tournament filled already.

I got in last night…

• Conbon32

@raymond333 said...

They both supposed to be top bats for today. Can you get them both in? (Judge and Davis)

Yeah, I got them both in right now with a punt for my last OF (Alberto Almora)

• murphstahoe

hey folks, we have a 10 man early rg league contest that needs 3 more. $2 – top 2 win.

• jdtrey

@Danielv22 said...

LOL serious? hmm i’ll take the freak of nature and prob best hitter in the mlb but you go ahead and think on it

Davis has good BvP against the gas can he’s facing and he’ll be lower owned..

Judge has been great.. best hitter in MLB is quite a stretch with a .423 BABIP and 40% HR/fb inflating his numbers, and his 30% k rate

• BUFUu2

@murphstahoe said...

hey folks, we have a 10 man early rg league contest that needs 3 more. $2 – top 2 win.

send me a invite lafe30

• JGENNARO29

• $1M Prize Winner

• 2019 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

Kris Bryant 80% owned on DK? He’s stupid cheap at home vs a bad lefty.

• murphstahoe

Added a 5 man RG DK league WTA because I’m worried the 10 man won’t fill and I love the league games. Degenerates engage.

• murphstahoe

I’m playing on DK but wish I was in Tahoe to lay $ on the TB/CHC over. This one’s going to be nutty. Both pitchers are falling apart

• Lathum

@johnnywombat said...

I got in last night…

I was in no condition to do anything that cost money last night

• BUFUu2

shit its not letting me join man says it failed

• BUFUu2

send again

• mathewsmarner

what happens if the league doesn’t fill and my money is on the table?

• BUFUu2

nevermind finally got in

• KindGuy

@raymond333 said...

Oh your talking about Pineda….I thought you meant Lackey, and I’m like they are playing TB lol. I got you now. NYY looks decent, and I’m thinking CHC. There’s only 3 games, and I can usually hit something (even small) on these, so if anyone has any feedback on a better stack, or a must play player, I’m all ears.

I mean I wouldn’t pick on Tampa either. Lackey has been really homer prone this year and there’s a ton of pop in the Rays lineup. Id stay clear.

• murphstahoe

@mathewsmarner said...

what happens if the league doesn’t fill and my money is on the table?

contest cancels and you get a refund

• BUFUu2

hey guys quick questions what site you guys like to watch the game tracker bored at work today so playing a good amount of lineups and want to watch the games you guys like yahoo cbs or is there a better one

• damionismyname

• Ranked #89

RG Tiered Ranking

@Lathum said...

I refuse to put in a line up unless I can get into the main tournament. I would rather not win 1K then win 1K and know I could have won much more if I hadn’t gotten shut out.

you must win thousands when you turn down an automatic 1k.

• mathewsmarner

i like nfl.com for nfl tracker, mlb.com for mlb tracker, nba.com for nba tracker, nhl.com for nhl tracker and espn.com for hotdog eating contests

• ASitar

Doing 6 LUs tonight: Boston stack, Rangers stack, Brewers stack and 3 combos of the three.

What’s everyone’s thoughts on Jason Vargas? Nelly Cruz oooowwwwnnnss him, but if can hold him to a hit he should have a good day.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).