7:10 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -149 ) at NY Mets ( 137 ) —- T: 7.5
    7:10 PM EST : Chi Sox ( -117 ) at Minnesota ( 107 ) —- T: 10
    7:10 PM EST : Cleveland ( 185 ) at Tampa Bay ( -200 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:05 PM EST : Detroit ( 135 ) at Texas ( -145 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:05 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 125 ) at Chi Cubs ( -135 ) —- T: 11
    8:10 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 107 ) at Kansas City ( -115 ) —- T: 10
    9:38 PM EST : Boston ( -104 ) at LA Angels ( -104 ) —- T: 10
    10:10 PM EST : Washington ( 192 ) at San Diego ( -210 ) —- T: 8

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s MLB thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• ifthethunder

Woodruff just got rocked, Fried just got rocked, RIch Hill yanked early by dipsiht manager…somebody must have all those batters doing the rocking.

I have Marisnick and Max Kepler. And ‘dirt’ Andrew Knapp! Had him in my default lineup, but changed him out mostly for ‘better’ catchers. Sadly for me, Fried fried that l.u.
    ~

• txdave41

@ifthethunder said...

Woodruff just got rocked, Fried just got rocked, RIch Hill yanked early by dipsiht manager…somebody must have all those batters doing the rocking.

I have Marisnick and Max Kepler. And ‘dirt’ Andrew Knapp! Had him in my default lineup, but changed him out mostly for ‘better’ catchers. Sadly for me, Fried fried that l.u.

Really sick of it. Everything plays out exactly opposite what the data and experts say. And then I see the same experts win all the money by playing against their own advice like stacking pirates and magically knowing to pick Gamel on a career night.

• Draftdreamsbig

Ben Gamel really put up 60 FDP.

• jjwd

@txdave41 said...

Really sick of it. Everything plays out exactly opposite what the data and experts say. And then I see the same experts win all the money by playing against their own advice like stacking pirates and magically knowing to pick Gamel on a career night.

interesting perspective, but the “DFS experts” don’t move ownership like Vegas does.

• TheWeeIceMan

Should not have fallen for an ice cold Wisdom.

• panters

@jjwd said...

interesting perspective, but the “DFS experts” don’t move ownership like Vegas does.

True. Vegas has bitten me in the ass more often than not in MLB.

• billythekidcowboysheat

No gamel, had 100% kepler tho, wish i would of put more then 5 lines.

I can never get both pitchers right, tonight fried screwed me.

My best ones ar 150 rn.

• TheWeeIceMan

Musgrove is such trash. At least my pivot would have been Fried.

Wow, even worse than I thought. What a POS

• depalma13

What a night! Several top 10s and 27th in the Swing for the Fences!

• ifthethunder

@depalma13 said...

What a night! Several top 10s and 27th in the Swing for the Fences!

Congrats! Who were your pitchers? I got some homers, but all my Ps peed the bed.
    ~

• depalma13

Megill and Ober

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).