8:05 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -118 ) at Chi Cubs ( 109 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:05 PM EST : Detroit ( 154 ) at Texas ( -174 ) —- T: 9
    8:10 PM EST : Oakland ( 138 ) at Houston ( -148 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:10 PM EST : Chi Sox ( -116 ) at Minnesota ( 106 ) —- T: 8.5
    9:38 PM EST : Boston ( -113 ) at LA Angels ( 104 ) —- T: 9
    9:40 PM EST : Colorado ( 107 ) at Arizona ( -116 ) —- T: 8.5
    9:45 PM EST : St. Louis ( 114 ) at SF Giants ( -123 ) —- T: 8
    10:10 PM EST : NY Yankees ( -141 ) at Seattle ( 130 ) —- T: 9.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s MLB thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

Yank/SEA super-stacks. Both pitchers bombed tonight.

• ifthethunder

I wasted a lot of celery on that bum Anthony Rizzo yesterday. But his BvP versus Aaron Nola is good: 5 for 12 with 2 homers and 3 walks, 2 strikeouts.

Of course with all the tomato cans taking the mound today, maybe there’s no good reason to pick on Nola.
    ~

• BiGtIGeRs

I have a few deceptive good lineups tonight

• Codyveo

So on FD for tonight, Ohtani is listed in the OF for 4,600 but has P by his name and Rotogrinders has his projections in the 50s. I’m lost, lol

• BiGtIGeRs

Draftkings really sucks now use to have way bigger contests they are really cheap and whoever sets the prize pool needs to be beaten

• ifthethunder

Pitching: I have Jacob deGrom, Framber Valdez and Adam Wainwright. Hoping deGrom doesn’t become the latest top-priced SP1 to mega-dud. Anyone else?
    ~

• jjwd

@BiGtIGeRs said...

Draftkings really sucks now use to have way bigger contests they are really cheap and whoever sets the prize pool needs to be beaten

I agree except for the beating part

• ifthethunder

@ifthethunder said...

Anyone else?

I added Merrill Kelly to the mix. Been pitching well lately and the Rockies sometimes dud even when they’re at home, which they are not today.
    ~

Gonso is down to 7600.. know 75 pitch max but he can K 6-8 vs MIA. Goin deG/Gonso on most. Everyone is gonna get shelled tonight. Gonna need 220s 230s to win. Really like O-owned SEA stack vs Yankee tonight for late-hammer. If I lose, I lose. Yankee too. Full Gm-Stacks.

• ifthethunder

@866 said...

Gonso is down to 7600.. know 75 pitch max but he can K 6-8 vs MIA. Goin deG/Gonso on most. Everyone is gonna get shelled tonight. Gonna need 220s 230s to win. Really like O-owned SEA stack vs Yankee tonight for late-hammer. If I lose, I lose. Yankee too. Full Gm-Stacks.

I’m liking bats on both sides in Baltimore. Also, Texas has its backup catcher John Hicks in at 2,800 on DK.
    ~

• NextSignal

@Codyveo said...

So on FD for tonight, Ohtani is listed in the OF for 4,600 but has P by his name and Rotogrinders has his projections in the 50s. I’m lost, lol

Came here for this. I’m also lost.

• bangthedrummond

@NextSignal said...

Came here for this. I’m also lost.

There’s an explanation up on FD when you click on MLB contests. I’m too lazy to type it out.

• NextSignal

@bangthedrummond said...

There’s an explanation up on FD when you click on MLB contests. I’m too lazy to type it out.

Yup I see it now, thanks

Is MET even playing? Torrential rains rolling thru the area right now.

• Roma315

RG Overall Ranking

The one night I actually play DeGrom. Hope they play

Yea better play.. or I lose almost all my drafts. I also have lotta Hicks at C. Bomb Urena! Unfortunately no other TEX bats probably a big mistake. Have a couple Holt’s.

• yisman

Roth said to play deGrom, so I played deGrom

fully prepared to lose again. The weather has been killing me. When I switch, the game plays and I would’ve won had I stuck with the’ risky guys. When I don’t switch, rained out or shortened or long delay so my pitcher has to leave.

• yisman

• ifthethunder

My crappy feeble Frontier internet died for over an hour so I have Santiago Espinal tap locked in over half my lineups.

But the good news is they figured out there’s a problem with the line and they’re sending a tech out…on July 12.
    ~

This it tilting man. GONSO cruising.. allow double to Pitcher in 9 pitch at bat. How? K the Pitcher.

• jjwd

@yisman said...

Roth said to play deGrom, so I played deGrom

fully prepared to lose again. The weather has been killing me. When I switch, the game plays and I would’ve won had I stuck with the’ risky guys. When I don’t switch, rained out or shortened or long delay so my pitcher has to leave.

very tilting slate tonight

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

Blue jays biggest bust of the entire season tonight

• ifthethunder

@sochoice said...

I’m quite misgruntled with Fram “Exxon” Valdez at the moment.
    ~

I’m gonna lose all my baseballs now be default.. Met to be PPD very likely according to WFAN 660 now. Jesus Christ man How?? I’m in SE CT right now.. sun shining… yeah it rained, heavily.. for 45 minutes.. play the god damn game at 10PM if you have to.. Met Milwaukee doesn’t play often either. Better play the game. Have deG and all my Yankee & Seattle stacks. I cannot fn lose like this… let me lose with anemic SEA bats, not from Rainout

• jjwd

@sochoice said...

they could score 2 or they could score 12

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).