8:05 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -118 ) at Chi Cubs ( 109 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:05 PM EST : Detroit ( 154 ) at Texas ( -174 ) —- T: 9
    8:10 PM EST : Oakland ( 138 ) at Houston ( -148 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:10 PM EST : Chi Sox ( -116 ) at Minnesota ( 106 ) —- T: 8.5
    9:38 PM EST : Boston ( -113 ) at LA Angels ( 104 ) —- T: 9
    9:40 PM EST : Colorado ( 107 ) at Arizona ( -116 ) —- T: 8.5
    9:45 PM EST : St. Louis ( 114 ) at SF Giants ( -123 ) —- T: 8
    10:10 PM EST : NY Yankees ( -141 ) at Seattle ( 130 ) —- T: 9.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s MLB thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Cocomilk

@ifthethunder said...

I’m liking bats on both sides in Baltimore. Also, Texas has its backup catcher John Hicks in at 2,800 on DK.
    ~

Biiiiiiiingo!!!

• ifthethunder

@Cocomilk said...

Biiiiiiiingo!!!

I’ve got him and Cedric Mullins for 2 early homers…but that lineup has deGrommer. Is Mets – Bucks, err Brewers actually kaput?
    ~

• Codyveo

I don’t have deGromm but I think they will play for sure.

• Southie777

Mets postponed. Wow. Game-changer.

• jjwd

@Southie777 said...

Mets postponed. Wow. Game-changer.

that hurts

• Southie777

@jjwd said...

that hurts

Well, I’ve seen conflicting things. Just read that the PA announcer announced that they still hope to play, while at the same time, the Mets’ owner tweeted that it Das postponed. 😂🤣

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

New York Mets
    @Mets
    ·
    1m
    Tonight’s game is cancelled. We will play a spilt game doubleheader tomorrow at 2:10 p.m. and 7:10 p.m.

• yisman

@yisman said...

Roth said to play deGrom, so I played deGrom

fully prepared to lose again. The weather has been killing me. When I switch, the game plays and I would’ve won had I stuck with the’ risky guys. When I don’t switch, rained out or shortened or long delay so my pitcher has to leave.

that was predictable

if I had faded deGrom and gone Rodon/Anderson or something, game would’ve played and deGrom would’ve scored 35+

$255 worth of DK lineups flushed, between main slate and turbo.

Fn joke. Nightmare. F you Mets. The owner even said game will play. Why not just start the damn game at 11 or Midnight? Tired of losing like this. Really angry right now fn BS.

• Roma315

RG Overall Ranking

Fukk first time I played deGrom all year and games gets PPD. Sorry guys. Easy way to burn $250 tonight

If PPD happens D K should allow you to swap someone in. This is BS. Who can afford to basically throw away money like this? Was O% chance of Rain after 10pm.

• Cocomilk

@866 said...

Fn joke. Nightmare. F you Mets. The owner even said game will play. Why not just start the damn game at 11 or Midnight? Tired of losing like this. Really angry right now fn BS.

Yep the owners tweets kept me on, thought there was some kind of pull for a late start. What a dick

• Cocomilk

@866 said...

If PPD happens D K should allow you to swap someone in. This is BS. Who can afford to basically throw away money like this? Was O% chance of Rain after 10pm.

At least keep swap open to the the rescheduled start. How hard is that?

• txdave41

@866 said...

Yeah this is definitely my last year with DFS MLB. Too much BS to be fun anymore. If it’s not the PPD screwing me, it’s the one guy hitting 3 homers who wrecks the slate. Last week, I stacked CLE all over the place and they called that game.

• jjwd

@txdave41 said...

Yeah this is definitely my last year with DFS MLB. Too much BS to be fun anymore. If it’s not the PPD screwing me, it’s the one guy hitting 3 homers who wrecks the slate. Last week, I stacked CLE all over the place and they called that game.

MLB requires a lot of diversification IMO

• Cocomilk

Current 1st in the dk bat flip has a donut from degrom oh my

• jjwd

another football game in Wrigley. Pretty cool

• tristanwolf

@Cocomilk said...

Current 1st in the dk bat flip has a donut from degrom oh my

same in my $25 SE. a zero and guys probably gonna win. i’m 3rd, we both had cubs philly stacks but i had rizzo over hopkins. hoping the yankees stop scoring so i can hold on to a top 5.

• ifthethunder

@tristanwolf said...

same in my $25 SE. a zero and guys probably gonna win. i’m 3rd, we both had cubs philly stacks but i had rizzo over hopkins. hoping the yankees stop scoring so i can hold on to a top 5.

RIzzo is a bum. DeGrom is a bum. BUMS ALL OF ‘EM!
    ~

• Orty1370

It’s pretty simple guys…if there is ANY chance of a PPD just don’t play it. Unless God herself tells me that everything is cool you can’t trust anyone (and I mean so-called experts) to give you a guarantee. It’s your money so don’t blindly trust some dude.

I’ve learned this lesson many times…

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).