8:05 PM EST : Minnesota ( 109 ) at Texas ( -118 ) —- T: 10.5
    8:10 PM EST : Oakland ( 111 ) at Houston ( -120 ) —- T: 8
    8:15 PM EST : Seattle ( 119 ) at Kansas City ( -129 ) —- T: 8
    8:40 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 156 ) at Colorado ( -170 ) —- T: 12
    10:10 PM EST : San Diego ( 118 ) at LA Dodgers ( -128 ) —- T: 7
    8:10 PM EST : Kansas City ( -117 ) at Minnesota ( 108 ) —- T: 8
    10:10 PM EST : Oakland ( 160 ) at Seattle ( -174 ) —- T: 7.5
    10:15 PM EST : San Diego ( 176 ) at SF Giants ( -192 ) —- T: 7

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• TheRealJosh5

interesting slate, a lot of ways to go today.

• TheRealJosh5

pricing seems really off on FD again today.

• pclesnare

@TheRealJosh5 said...

pricing seems really off on FD again today.

it’s awful right?

• idooces

I don’t get it. You can just go chalk across the board with zero thought and be in a good position to cash. Something has been off with their pricing for a few weeks now…..

• dharden11

Think I’m fading colors and going cubs/Rangers stacks. Might get really ballsy and use betts.

• keephustlincuz

@pclesnare said...

it’s awful right?

Why are the astros so cheap?

• choppadown

Was up to 7th in the Bunt last night but the two runs in the bottom of the 9th in the SDP-ARI game blew me down to 21st.

Looking at fading COL tonight, not sure which direction I’m going to go instead though.

• Boneys2000

I just did a lineup for the early slate.Went with both sp in the Stl/Pitt game.And I have a ton of cash left.It will probably suck,but you never know.Good luck today!

• TheWhiteMamba

Rays stack ftw

Only problem is I’m sure it’ll be a popular stack on the all day slate. The early games always seem to have high ownership on all day slates

• keephustlincuz

@TheWhiteMamba said...

Rays stack ftw

Only problem is I’m sure it’ll be a popular stack on the all day slate. The early games always seem to have high ownership on all day slates

Pitchers from pit/stl and tb/laa hitters will be chalk. Santiago and pit/stl hitters for lower ownership.

All day is obviously glasgow and colors.

• IronMonkey415

Anyone so addicted that they are playing the 2 games slate on Fan Duel?
    No? Just me..okay.

• IronMonkey415

I now see you 2 up there are talking about the early slates, glad I’m not alone.

• Gokou

15 mins left, and I’m still surprised that DraftKings is still filling up slots for the Early Only slate. Was only going to one entry, but decided to do a second one

• depstein1985

I have Waino and a Rays stack in the early slate

• feekdogg

@IronMonkey415 said...

Anyone so addicted that they are playing the 2 games slate on Fan Duel?
    No? Just me..okay.

I wouldn’t, but I took $5 from csuram last night, so I’m in.

• TheWhiteMamba

Very surprised by the Rays ownership on the DK all day slate. Must be the coors effect?

• whitnall

Nelson Cruz or Sano tonight. Last tough decision for my LU . Hard to pass on Cruz going against a lefty

• TheRealJosh5

@pclesnare said...

it’s awful right?

just seems pricing is low on guys

• TheRealJosh5

I had Glasnow in my LU early but couldn’t leave 5k on the table, went to Wainwright instead for safety.

• RollinNolan

This might be a weird question, but here it goes. Which outcome do you guys think is more likely to happen? Giolito pitches a quality start and a great game or Ryan Raburn hits a homerun and/or has a multi-hit game? Thoughts anyone?

• RollinNolan

@whitnall said...

Nelson Cruz or Sano tonight. Last tough decision for my LU . Hard to pass on Cruz going against a lefty

I went with Sano because Danny Duffy isn’t your everyday left handed pitcher and Chi-Chi is one of the worst pitchers in the majors.

• Vanco

Did two early only lineups. First a Cards/Rays, then a Angels/Pirates. Probably should have done all 4 combos.

• TheRealJosh5

@Rollin_Nolan said...

I went with Sano because Danny Duffy isn’t your everyday left handed pitcher and Chi-Chi is one of the worst pitchers in the majors.

not sure how much that 17 mph blowing in from right field comes into play in Texas, I heard Stevie & Carty on the morning podcast talking about the same issue with this game.

• RollinNolan

@TheRealJosh5 said...

not sure how much that 17 mph blowing in from right field comes into play in Texas, I heard Stevie & Carty on the morning podcast talking about the same issue with this game.

I’m also not sure how that would impact the bats. But I still think they hit Chi-Chi extremely well regardless.

• IronMonkey415

I see Snell and Hector are mowing everyone down today.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler