8:05 PM EST : Minnesota ( 109 ) at Texas ( -118 ) —- T: 10.5
    8:10 PM EST : Oakland ( 111 ) at Houston ( -120 ) —- T: 8
    8:15 PM EST : Seattle ( 119 ) at Kansas City ( -129 ) —- T: 8
    8:40 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 156 ) at Colorado ( -170 ) —- T: 12
    10:10 PM EST : San Diego ( 118 ) at LA Dodgers ( -128 ) —- T: 7
    8:10 PM EST : Kansas City ( -117 ) at Minnesota ( 108 ) —- T: 8
    10:10 PM EST : Oakland ( 160 ) at Seattle ( -174 ) —- T: 7.5
    10:15 PM EST : San Diego ( 176 ) at SF Giants ( -192 ) —- T: 7

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Brandon23

@joe1610 said...

When you stop spewing stats and get your rankings up then maybe I might – I might actually take you seriously. Until then just keep playing the .25c tournaments.

Playing cash on Yahoo so rankings don’t show up. Regardless of rank, the stats don’t lie. Think whatever you’d like, but Padres hit lefties.

• strassnerte

Worst hour ever. I had a twenty point lead on fanduel heads up for 1K. 5 yr old yells from kitchen that my 18 month old has the marker. Walk out to see sharpie all over the wall. Proceed to have to paint over it, then check my phone to see Piscotty hit the home run to make me lose.

• tristanwolf

so torn on verlander. i’m mostly on duffy but not seeing a lot of jv love anywhere. go all duffy, or pivot to 1/3 bauer?

• smutpeddlers

What I think of the SD conversation happening………

• dakimbell

@tristanwolf said...

so torn on verlander. i’m mostly on duffy but not seeing a lot of jv love anywhere. go all duffy, or pivot to 1/3 bauer?

1/3 Bauer, only like to take pitchers against the Jays if they have really struggled historically against said pitcher. Not the case with Verlander, they have roughed him up pretty good.

• Razzle11

oh and SD sits in those spots while having faced Kershaw and MadBum twice each so far this year.

• Capone1233

Matt Kemp is $3500 versus a lefty. I will take 3 of him if i could.

• Capone1233

@dakimbell said...

1/3 Bauer, only like to take pitchers against the Jays if they have really struggled historically against said pitcher. Not the case with Verlander, they have roughed him up pretty good.

Bauer is much better versus RH. Hard contact to LH is much worse. I’m taking all the Yankee lefties today.

• rgreuli

La Stella leading off and only 2K on Fan Duel. Yes, I will have a lot of that.

• adam169078

I’m not touching Pomeranz. He is still looking for his 1st career win against the Dodgers. He doesn’t deal with left handed hitters well either. On the road he is walking 6.59 left batters per 9 innings. Dodgers have some lefties that have been hitting well recently. On the other side Ryu is making his first MLB start since 2014 and has owned the Padres throughout his career giving up 1 run in 32.1 innings pitched with 32 strikeouts. Ryu is expected to throw around 80 pitches…Dodgers bullpen over last 7 days has a 1.38 ERA. The Dodgers are 21-7 in their last 28 home games. For offense I like the Rangers/Twins game as well as the Tigers, Indians, and Rockies.

• tristanwolf

been staring at this screen way too long today time to walk away. fave picks to click- d murphy, m kemp, n mazara. g luck all!

• BRORANNOSAURUS_FLEX

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #8

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2016 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

• x4

2018 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

Stack coors, drink beer, make money.

Words of wisdom.

• TheWhiteMamba

Padres are sneaky. I like it.

• bigticket

Dodger Stadium is dead f’in last in park factor for runs this year…stack the padres and watch your money go up in flames

• pclesnare

Haven’t heard much mention of my favorite non Coors stack (tho it is hot af here in Denver).. any guesses??

• Bam79

Pomeranz / Giolito & Bauer / Hutchison.

I haven’t had a winning pitcher – not one – in a week. Something has to give.

• mchrisman

@BRORANNOSAURUS_FLEX said...

Stack coors, drink beer, make money.

Words of wisdom.

Coors stacked – Bud in hand – $$ should start rollin in shortly :)

• mchrisman

Good luck ladies – It’s go time

• nwander05

What players do you think will do the best on the rockies?

• SkateFiend

Looks like Bartolo will have that one bad game when I own him.

• SkateFiend

@nwander05 said...

What players do you think will do the best on the rockies?

CarGo, Charlie Blackmon and Nolan Arenado. The Coors field trinity.

You can fill out the middle infield positions with cheapies like Tony Wolters, Cristian Adames and Daniel Descalso if they start. The opposing team might also have 4th outfielders (i.e. Yasmany Tomas) who might hit like Mike Trout in that park.

• tristanwolf

Damn, cubs game delay 30-1hr

• Olhausen

@mchrisman said...

Coors stacked – Bud in hand – $$ should start rollin in shortly :)

Yeah except everyone else and their mother is doing the same thing.

• Olhausen

@Capone1233 said...

Bauer is much better versus RH. Hard contact to LH is much worse. I’m taking all the Yankee lefties today.

After last night I wouldn’t take the Yankees against my grandmother.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.