8:05 PM EST : LA Angels ( 142 ) at Texas ( -154 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:10 PM EST : Baltimore ( -118 ) at Minnesota ( 109 ) —- T: 10.5
    8:15 PM EST : NY Mets ( 106 ) at St. Louis ( -115 ) —- T: 8
    8:40 PM EST : Chi Sox ( 144 ) at Colorado ( -156 ) —- T: 12.5
    9:40 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 170 ) at Arizona ( -185 ) —- T: 9
    10:10 PM EST : Kansas City ( 191 ) at LA Dodgers ( -209 ) —- T: 8.5
    10:10 PM EST : Oakland ( 141 ) at Seattle ( -153 ) —- T: 8
    10:15 PM EST : Miami ( -109 ) at SF Giants ( 101 ) —- T: 8

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted.

• Dirt_Lavert

Or Meada is just done after 5 lmao Dave

• dragon1952

I’m not holding my breath :^ /

• dragon1952

@Dirt_Lavert said...

Or Meada is just done after 5 lmao Dave

That just makes no sense whatsoever…WTF? 86 fucking pitches and doing just fine :^ /

• Dirt_Lavert

If SEA bullpen blows this it hurts me mightily. My last 4 points hanging on that 1 run lead.

• Lathum

Nellie!

Just moved me up big time in the late slate

• Dirt_Lavert

Cruz cost me about 20$, he just had to get one it was meant to be this slate :(

• Dirt_Lavert

Can’t believe I didn’t see Machado at 3800. I played Longoria at 36 I feel so dirty hahahaha

• Dirt_Lavert

Straily about to CGSO holy shit

• bluewurm

@Dirt_Lavert said...

Nope.

• Dirt_Lavert

@Dirt_Lavert said...

I apologize to all Straily owners lmao

• dragon1952

@Dirt_Lavert said...

Can’t believe I didn’t see Machado at 3800. I played Longoria at 36 I feel so dirty hahahaha

There’s a reason he was at 3.8K….he’s been sucking big time all year. So he finally had a good game. Now he’ll probably go back to sucking .

• bluewurm

@Dirt_Lavert said...

huge swing losing the 2.5 CG and 2.5 shutout points on DK plus -2.6 on the homer itself

• bluewurm

I played Grandal after taking a hard look at Realmuto – Grandal is now 0-3 with 3 K’s and looking for #4!

• Dirt_Lavert

@dragon1952 said...

There’s a reason he was at 3.8K….he’s been sucking big time all year. So he finally had a good game. Now he’ll probably go back to sucking .

Twins have a sneaky small park. I never knew that until I read more into park factors.

I was born in 93 and remember the old stadium that was bigger I think?

I do agree Machado has been unplayable except against the red sox who he murders lol

• bluewurm

might still break even tonight thanks to doubling up a bunch of $1 entries thrown at WNBA just for fun!

• Dirt_Lavert

Welp going to pull in 28.50$ off of 5$. Gotta wish I played more and successfully got my last entry in. Used the bronze freeroll as a sort of hedge but should’ve went With not Scherzer there, guy ended up not being a great option and really limited any success with his salary.

Bankroll was 150 last week and it’ll be 70$ after tonight. Hoohhh boyy

• Dirt_Lavert

@bluewurm said...

might still break even tonight thanks to doubling up a bunch of $1 entries thrown at WNBA just for fun!

I joined the freebie and forgot to pick some randoms lol freaking wnba gotta be loving this because it makes people care about it !

• bluewurm

i still dont care – unlike baseball where i frantically switch between games on gamecast i didnt know i’d won until i got the DK email that my account was credited

• lggarruto

RG Overall Ranking

@Dirt_Lavert said...

It cost me 50k !!!! Cane in second instead if first

• jjpk

Put up 236 on DK tonight but 3 QA entries netted just $24 (12th place). Soooo close to that $250 1st place prize. On to Saturday.

• Dirt_Lavert

@lggarruto said...

It cost me 50k !!!! Cane in second instead if first

Damn man that is brutal. What you pull in with 2nd? Still gotta be a good night!

• murphstahoe

Dirt – awesome lineup!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).