8:05 PM EST : LA Angels ( 142 ) at Texas ( -154 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:10 PM EST : Baltimore ( -118 ) at Minnesota ( 109 ) —- T: 10.5
    8:15 PM EST : NY Mets ( 106 ) at St. Louis ( -115 ) —- T: 8
    8:40 PM EST : Chi Sox ( 144 ) at Colorado ( -156 ) —- T: 12.5
    9:40 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 170 ) at Arizona ( -185 ) —- T: 9
    10:10 PM EST : Kansas City ( 191 ) at LA Dodgers ( -209 ) —- T: 8.5
    10:10 PM EST : Oakland ( 141 ) at Seattle ( -153 ) —- T: 8
    10:15 PM EST : Miami ( -109 ) at SF Giants ( 101 ) —- T: 8

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted.

• KindGuy

@richierich said...

I’m a White Sox. Derrek Holland will go to die in Coors with his high fly ball and HR rate. He can’t even contain power hitting righties at home. Four times in his last six starts he has given up five or more earned runs with 10 home runs in that time.

You can also get in some of those D’Backs with Rockies though. O’s too. Both are cheap.

Hey man, I’m not stopping you from playing. I’ve just given up on them at this point. I’d rather play solid offenses even if they’re in worse parks.

• lloydjv1

@BUFUu2 said...

i agree there man.. Pitching sucks today in the early slate prolly low scoring total will win today..

Ugh. Just stack bats. Any bats. with a two gamer, better go out on a limb and make some crazy rosters. Should be interesting.

• lloydjv1

@elementasrat said...

Omg

What was it??

• bluewurm

@elementasrat said...

Omg

WNBA!

damn, i was hoping it would be Week 1 NFL games!

anyone wanna do a WNBA league for laughs? o

• KindGuy

Yea, not what I was hoping for. WNBA just isn’t appealing. Tried it on FD and wasn’t impressed.

• Genghis_Khan

Reminder here that Fantasy Draft is rolling out a nice big $55 GPP. Currently not 2/3 full.

I’m in no way affiliated with the site but here’s my plug— support Draft, guys! After what they did for me and all the other Aces victims I really want them to succeed. They are probably the best company I’ve ever done business with, inside or outside the dfs world. They’re doing it right!

P.S. for those who didn’t already know RG is offering a free raffle side-by-side with this tourney. Check the pinned thread for deets.

• gillio

Lin-Rajai Davis or Difo-Profar ? (DK GPP)

• renegade68

@gillio said...

Lin-Rajai Davis or Difo-Profar ? (DK GPP)

Difo-Profar would be my choice…….Consider Raburn if he starts tonight for Wash too…..

• jtkucheck

@bluewurm said...

WNBA!

If we’re being honest, I’ve already built a lineup. There’s two games… pretty limited research.

• damionismyname

@bluewurm said...

WNBA!

well I’ve been playing on FD so I have some knowledge now so lets see if it helps on DK. You guys are the fish today! lol

• anperez26

@jtkucheck said...

If we’re being honest, I’ve already built a lineup. There’s two games… pretty limited research.

Does Chamique Coleslaw still play?

• richierich

@elementasrat said...

Hey man, I’m not stopping you from playing. I’ve just given up on them at this point. I’d rather play solid offenses even if they’re in worse parks.

I understand being frustrated with their struggles lately, but they’re still a top 5 offense statistically. Just saying…

• jtkucheck

@anperez26 said...

Does Chamique Coleslaw still play?

That reminds me of the Key & Peele college football sketch

• KindGuy

@richierich said...

I understand being frustrated with their struggles lately, but they’re still a top 5 offense statistically. Just saying…

I take it you will be stacking them tonight

• KindGuy

LMAOOOOO

FD listed Marcus Semien as a Pitcher.

So incompetent.

• murphstahoe

@BUFUu2 said...

i agree there man.. Pitching sucks today in the early slate prolly low scoring total will win today..

If the pitching sucks that means a HIGH scoring total will win today. Homer city!

I can’t quite bring myself to start a reliever – the pitchers are cheap enough that it wasn’t a matter of affording bats – just picking the correct ones.

• lloydjv1

Quick question for you guys. Early slate….bleah….anyway which game do you see scoring the most runs? I am leaning slightly more toward Cubs/Pirates.

• richierich

@elementasrat said...

I take it you will be stacking them tonight

Considering it. Just got thrown off seeing somebody implying that they’re an incompetent offense, due to what? Two down weeks. When every statistic in existence suggests otherwise. Sorry you lost on them, but jeez… That’s a pretty illogical bias being formed there.

• KindGuy

@richierich said...

Considering it. Just got thrown off seeing somebody implying that they’re an incompetent offense, due to what? Two down weeks. When every statistic in existence suggests otherwise. Sorry you lost on them, but jeez… That’s a pretty illogical bias being formed there.

You a Rockies fan?

• murphstahoe

The 4 seamer on DK went off with a big overlay, I quickly threw in 3 more entries intending to mix them up, and then DK decided to have a shitty connection so wish me luck. Only have 2 Phillies so it’s not like I have much room to move.

• bluewurm

it looks like DK had massive overlay early, too bad i didnt even make a lineup

• feekdogg

@bluewurm said...

it looks like DK had massive overlay early, too bad i didnt even make a lineup

FD had some too. Of course, I had carefully alotted my bankroll so I wouldn’t have to deposit until after the break.
    Alas, I probably blew most of it chasing tickets.

• fanturds

gg butler

• lloydjv1

Hoping this Cubs stack doesn’t disappoint today.

• yisman

I forgot about the early slate

usually good for some overlay

pretty enormous amount of overlay because most don’t even know there’s a slate

damn Cubs

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).