4:07 PM EST : Boston ( -135 ) at LA Angels ( 115 ) —- T: 9
    7:05 PM EST : Toronto ( -201 ) at Baltimore ( 183 ) —- T: 10.5
    8:05 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -140 ) at Chi Cubs ( 129 ) —- T: 7
    8:10 PM EST : Oakland ( 135 ) at Houston ( -145 ) —- T: 8.5
    9:40 PM EST : Colorado ( -102 ) at Arizona ( -116 ) —- T: 9.5
    9:45 PM EST : St. Louis ( 170 ) at SF Giants ( -180 ) —- T: 8.5
    10:10 PM EST : NY Yankees ( -116 ) at Seattle ( 107 ) —- T: 8.5
    10:10 PM EST : Washington ( 155 ) at San Diego ( -185 ) —- T: 8.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s MLB thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• ifthethunder

Grate. Lots of weather concerns again. Wind is blowing in at Wrigley today though.
    ~

• yisman

My main slate lineup scored 120.45 with deGrom last night. I wasted 36 from Harper, 26 from Segura, and 17 from David Peralta.

• ifthethunder

@yisman said...

My main slate lineup scored 120.45 with deGrom last night. I wasted 36 from Harper, 26 from Segura, and 17 from David Peralta.

My best lineup had 115.8. Zero points from deGrom and 5.8 DKFP from Merrill Kelly. First time in a long time I didn’t cash a single entry. The ball is juiced, the weather is hot, pitchers can’t use their special substance = they’re all getting nuked.

Pitchers I’m using tonight:

Zack Wheeler
    Sean Manaea (and his opponent, Luis Garcia)
    Alex Wood

Confidence level: low. I wonder if it might be time to just throw in some relievers and spend all the salary on bats?
    ~

All pitchers BOMBED again tonight.. O confidence in ANY.. just A Wood at Home vs StL. & German vs ANEMIC SEA Bats…. BOMB Kikuchi! Yankeeeee again. In for 5 $6, the 12 SE and 5 SE. Like Wade Jr, Chisholm Jr, Bett.. Voit/Judgey/Stant.. and will play Fraley and J P again as one-offs. And obviously BOMB-Harvey.. few Gruchuk’s & Springer. And one 5 Man SEA stack because O ownership/hedge for all my Germans. As for Wheeler.. DK shows raincloud for that game. Not playing anyone from that game. GL

• ifthethunder

@866 said...

And obviously BOMB-Harvey.. few Gruchuk’s & Springer. GL

My main batting source for tonight is TORBAL. I’m paying up for Vlad the baseball impaler too.

On the other side, Cedric Mullins doesn’t have the BvP against Hyun Jin Ryu that you want but he’s been delivering enough for me to keep playing him.
    ~

• ifthethunder

Was playing Reese McGuire at catcher, but he’s out (for hitting nothing in his last few games, apparently).

So Martin Maldonado is someone we’ve all probably played for years because he’s usually close to minimum salary. 2,200 today on DK and has decent BvP re: Sean ‘oh the huge manatee’ Manaea.
    ~

• ryanprzy

@ifthethunder said...

So Martin Maldonado is someone we’ve all probably played for years because he’s usually close to minimum salary.

Last season he was priced a lot higher than this one. I think he had a good first half

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@ifthethunder said...

Was playing Reese McGuire at catcher, but he’s out (for hitting nothing in his last few games, apparently).

So Martin Maldonado is someone we’ve all probably played for years because he’s usually close to minimum salary. 2,200 today on DK and has decent BvP re: Sean ‘oh the huge manatee’ Manaea.
    ~

Yeah, Maldanado isn’t terrible against lefties.

Jansen is cheap too though, and was starting to hit a lot better before he got hurt.

• ryanprzy

What the heck is going on with the Phillies’ prices on DK? It ain’t make no sense. They priced like they facing Wheeler and the Cubs is facing Mills or something

• ifthethunder

@ryanprzy said...

What the heck is going on with the Phillies’ prices on DK? It ain’t make no sense. They priced like they facing Wheeler and the Cubs is facing Mills or something

I just hope they play the game (Roth has me worried again). I have plenty of Zack Wheeler.
    ~

• yisman

lots of players scratched today

latest is Domingo German

• billythekidcowboysheat

Bats are cranking!!!

Betts, Turner🔥🔥🔥

• Baysman

George Springer doesn’t wanna join in on the fun I guess

• jjwd

wow, chicago delay

• zovyn

Wheeler owners tonight:

He gave up 3 runs in the 1st inning!

Oh wait, they’re Unearned!

Rain delay in the bottom of the 2nd…

• jjwd

people are going to be mad at Roth for a while

• ifthethunder

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

Bats are cranking!!!

Betts, Turner🔥🔥🔥

Not mine. Except early. Wish I could have Joey Votto and his 2 homers on the main slate.
    ~

• zovyn

My 4-Blue-Jays stack is awful. All the wrong players. :(

• jjwd

paddack with an insanely tilting performance

• jjwd

update: paddack complete self-destruction

• chronoxiong

FD was desperate for people to play in the Bunt so they sent me a free voucher. I decide to play because why not? Best cash I had in MLB in years. Bunt: https://www.fanduel.com/games/61498/contests/61498-247394565/entries/2526340414/scoring

The key was stacking the right players against that gas can in Matt Harvey. Had Wood. And Garrett Cooper. No clue he was going to hit 2 dongs though. Overall, spent $3.30 and won $17.15.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).