8:10 PM EST : Atlanta ( 130 ) at Milwaukee ( -140 ) —- T: 8.0
    8:10 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 115 ) at Kansas City ( -125 ) —- T: 7.5
    8:10 PM EST : Toronto ( -117 ) at Chi Sox ( 108 ) —- T: 8.0
    8:10 PM EST : Baltimore ( -111 ) at Minnesota ( 103 ) —- T: 8.0
    8:40 PM EST : LA Angels ( -131 ) at Colorado ( 121 ) —- T: 11.0
    10:10 PM EST : Detroit ( 152 ) at Seattle ( -165 ) —- T: 7.5
    10:10 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 236 ) at LA Dodgers ( -260 ) —- T: 7.5
    10:15 PM EST : NY Mets ( 118 ) at SF Giants ( -128 ) —- T: 7.0

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• theinnovative

Sonny Gray lost all his control with that stomach ailment huh?

• Epicsic

Just what I expect from sonny. No one should be surprised

• Epicsic

@AndThisGuyPeedOnIt said...

The two guys whose nights could end from random weather events?

No worries on the Cleveland game with he weather Kevin Roth made the perfectly clear

• Pats7914

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #98

RG Tiered Ranking

Jeff Baker out of the game

• parker1473

Delay it Pittsburgh…not a surprise at all

• AndThisGuyPeedOnIt

Wish I took my own advice from last night and just stacked against the best pitcher on the board every single night and wait for it to payoff. Someone who randomly decided to make the sub 1% plays against Scherzer is going to get paid.

• ataggart

Hopefully a bunch of people panicked and pulled out of Coors since its likely to play now. I doubt it though. Vast majority of people don’t check weather at all.

• dude_abides7

@ataggart said...

Hopefully a bunch of people panicked and pulled out of Coors since its likely to play now. I doubt it though. Vast majority of people don’t check weather at all.

I pulled out like a senior on prom night.

• TommyWantWingy33

Anyone else pay that price for max thinking he would be lower owned? Barf

• smutpeddlers

If they come out of the delay will Liriano still be pitching?

• Pats7914

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #98

RG Tiered Ranking

Depends how long the delay is.

• TheWeeIceMan

Coors not nearly as high ownership as I expected. Trout at 14.5%. Calhoun at 12.2%

• FrancisBooth

@TheWeeIceMan said...

Coors not nearly as high ownership as I expected. Trout at 14.5%. Calhoun at 12.2%

Looks like the weather might just be fine now too of course.

• AndThisGuyPeedOnIt

I really want to meet these people who full stacked the Reds tonight and punch them in the face. Scherzer is complete garbage tonight, what the hell.

• TheWeeIceMan

F off Scherzer. Wow.

• AndThisGuyPeedOnIt

And Scherzer gets yanked. Hopefully he doesn’t kill my cash lineups. I pitched Cueto with him, so at least I should get a win on the other side.

• jfand30

Anyone have a link to the fanduel slugger?

• txdave41

WTF Scherzer? How can you trust any of these pitchers anymore?

• ataggart

DK leaderboards are all Reds stacks. lmao. I guess there are people who do that everyday. Same people will be stacking Phillies against Kershaw tomorrow too.

• harriganc7

I don’t understand stacking reds. Offense couldn’t be doing better right now and they only have 5 runs. You’re telling me that another team isn’t going to light it up more than the Reds tonight. I know it’s contrarian and it seems effective early in the night, but wait until another team puts up double digits

• dingdangdong

His fly ball rate is absurd

• dingdangdong

I’m more concerned about the weather data for Pittsburgh.

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

@ataggart said...

DK leaderboards are all Reds stacks. lmao. I guess there are people who do that everyday. Same people will be stacking Phillies against Kershaw tomorrow too.

DK leaderboards won’t be Reds stacks by the end of the night unless they put in some more runs.

• rocketman828

Anyone ever check rotowire for there daily lineups at the top of each game it gives the percentage for rain. I like kevin’s weather reports but so many times the way he plays it I get scared off from rostering players in those particular games. Tonight was one of those nights that I kept my pitchers but blew up my lineup because of it never will I do that again I had and angels stack along with some other hitters that fit that particular line up and its doing better than my lineup I replaced it with fml.

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

I wish I’d paid closer to attention to whomever posted here that the Vegas lines for a Pujols’ HR were insane.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).