7:10 PM EST : Houston ( 129 ) at Cleveland ( -140 ) —- T: 8.0
    7:10 PM EST : Miami ( 154 ) at Boston ( -167 ) —- T: 9.0
    8:05 PM EST : Arizona ( 117 ) at Texas ( -127 ) —- T: 9.0
    8:05 PM EST : St. Louis ( 100 ) at Chi Cubs ( -108 ) —- T: 7.0
    8:10 PM EST : Toronto ( -154 ) at Chi Sox ( 142 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:10 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( -132 ) at Kansas City ( 122 ) —- T: 7.0
    8:40 PM EST : LA Angels ( -128 ) at Colorado ( 118 ) —- T: 10.5
    10:10 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 341 ) at LA Dodgers ( -383 ) —- T: 6.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• ElSlappo

Early slate I am on Ubaldo and Anibal with a bit of Peavy. Staying away from DeGrom for the most part, he always burns me when he is on the road. I’m sure he’ll throw a CGSO due to my shunning him.

• vet0307

I took fiers idc lol i think he will do well. Everytime i take a chance they score 25 plus. Last night i played the safe “sure” thing and they didnt perform. I figured hey its a risk playing dfs why play it safe lol. Go big or go home.

• strassnerte

Early slate DeGrom and Sanchez with a few Braves, Os, Tigers, and Duda to break out of his slump and win me some money.

• kswetnam1342

DeGrom and Fiers for me.
    O’s righties and Tigers bats

• brandnewthrice2

seriously no Pierzynski today? he crushes righties on the road dammit

• ButBongoFiesta

@strassnerte said...

Early slate DeGrom and Sanchez with a few Braves, Os, Tigers, and Duda to break out of his slump and win me some money.

Ive been waiting 3 years for Duda to break out of his slump

• Gryphiona

this is going to be tough with no Tigers lineup out yet.

• shockermandan

@Gryphiona said...

this is going to be tough with no Tigers lineup out yet.

Ya I never know what to do in these situations. I want to play Cespedes and Martinez, but they’ve played 8 straight.

• cjs5555

@shockermandan said...

Ya I never know what to do in these situations. I want to play Cespedes and Martinez, but they’ve played 8 straight.

I wouldn’t worry too much about it especially w/ Cabrera on DL. When they want to “rest” a guy they’ll likely put him in the DH spot. If anything it’s more likely that Avila sits.

• McGibblets84

@ButBongoFiesta said...

Ive been waiting 3 years for Duda to break out of his slump

Haha, yes I’m not betting any money that today is the day

• Lohara

Hopefully Duda and Granderson are in the lineup today

• Gryphiona

@cjs5555 said...

I wouldn’t worry too much about it especially w/ Cabrera on DL. When they want to “rest” a guy they’ll likely put him in the DH spot. If anything it’s more likely that Avila sits.

good point with miggy; plus its a medicore lefty so i would be shocked if any of the right handed big bats sat. Victor is DH even though listed as a catcher.

• bucherpsu08

@shockermandan said...

It’s out now. I like Davis more than Cespedes personally. Cespedes is a reverse splits hitter.

• fantasybender

DET LU is out with plenty of time to spare lol

• bucherpsu08

No surprises at least.

• shockermandan

Yep. I had 2 whole minutes to get my lineup squared away! Back to work now, I guess.

• cjs5555

posey’s out for 2 in a row…what’s up there?

• shockermandan

@bucherpsu08 said...

It’s out now. I like Davis more than Cespedes personally. Cespedes is a reverse splits hitter.

Okay, I switched to Davis, so if anyone has Cespedes you should be sitting pretty.

Comparing the two, Davis has 11.6% higher WOBA vs LH and is 1/3 as highly owned. Not a bad tradeoff, although I did leave $1200 on the table.

• ataggart

Who are you using for an SP2 tonight? If you use Kershaw you can’t really use any of Wacha/Hammel/Archer and still fit in any bats. And none of the cheap guys look even remotely appealing. I might just play FD only.

• RockyTop55

No Kinsler. Looks like he is 12% owned in FD squeeze

• bucherpsu08

@ataggart said...

Who are you using for an SP2 tonight? If you use Kershaw you can’t really use any of Wacha/Hammel/Archer and still fit in any bats. And none of the cheap guys look even remotely appealing. I might just play FD only.

Kershaw paired with one of those guys plus a Marlins stack seems like a decent idea and is easily doable. Porcello has been awful.

• 08Gary08

Jimenez out of trouble with 2 straight K’s.
    I hope that woke him up, sucks Baltimore has an off day tomorrow. 32 pitches for Jimenez already and Bullpen will have rest tomorrow. I have him in 2/4 lineups. Oh well, here’s to hoping. At least I have Dozier in my other two Lineups.

• cjs5555

anyone watching this twins/orioles game? is jimenez incapable of throwing a strike or is he getting squeezed by ump?

• wcuball29

@cjs5555 said...

anyone watching this twins/orioles game? is jimenez incapable of throwing a strike or is he getting squeezed by ump?

Home team is 13-3 in Jeff Nelson umpired games. He’s also bottom 10% as far as K’s go.

• cjs5555

@wcuball29 said...

Home team is 13-3 in Jeff Nelson umpired games. He’s also bottom 10% as far as K’s go.

thanks

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).