4:10 PM EST : Oakland ( 178 ) at Houston ( -194 ) —- T: 8.5
    4:10 PM EST : NY Yankees ( 153 ) at Cleveland ( -166 ) —- T: 8.5
    4:15 PM EST : Seattle ( 109 ) at Kansas City ( -118 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:15 PM EST : Chi Cubs ( -153 ) at Pittsburgh ( 141 ) —- T: 8
    7:15 PM EST : San Diego ( 201 ) at LA Dodgers ( -220 ) —- T: 8
    7:15 PM EST : Washington ( -177 ) at NY Mets ( 163 ) —- T: 7.5
    8:40 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 146 ) at Colorado ( -159 ) —- T: 11.5
    9:05 PM EST : Minnesota ( 102 ) at Texas ( -110 ) —- T: 11.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• RollinNolan

Please get shelled Lamb….

• BennyRamirez

Oh, CC. I love depending on your suck factor again.

• RollinNolan

• awilson45

Scherzer good to go tonight? (As far as weather goes)

• RollinNolan

I swear everytime I use Stanton he does nothing.

• RollinNolan

Never again Jake Peavy.

• IronMonkey415

WOW…what a great game by Gattis, Kim, and Seth….NOT!!!!

• BRORANNOSAURUS_FLEX

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #33

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2016 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

• x4

2018 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

The pitching options on the late night FD slate leave much to be desired.

• baller531

Ortiz and Betts just do not show up every time i use them. A big chunk of my allotted salary goes to waste with them in my lineup. But when i don’t pick them they go berserk.

• tbird05

how to be contrarian and not stupid in the late slate?

• Olhausen

@Raven2012champs said...

Im suprised not many stacked or even played houston players

Are you still surprised? I threw out one Houston stack but I don’t expect much from them these days. Last season they were one of the teams I rarely passed up to stack. Especially vs lefties. This season not so much.

• Olhausen

@BRORANNOSAURUS_FLEX said...

The pitching options on the late night FD slate leave much to be desired.

Tonight is the first MLB night slate that I’m not playing in a year and half. Ufc 200 paired with a five game MLB slate and a pitcher that might be 100% owned made my decision easy.

• awilson45

@tbird05 said...

how to be contrarian and not stupid in the late slate?

Stack pitchers from the same game ?

• IronMonkey415

We might have to be stupid to win tonight.

• dragon1952

I just can’t pick 2 P’s that both do well….Salazar was my Achille’s heel today. Probably his worst fantasy score of the year :^ /

• noddy

@IronMonkey415 said...

We might have to be stupid to win tonight.

Alright I have a chance.

• RollinNolan

How is the Nationals game looking weather wise? Anyone?

• Votts

@Rollin_Nolan said...

How is the Nationals game looking weather wise? Anyone?

There’s a forum designated to the weather. It’s updated constantly check it out!

• IronMonkey415

WAS @ NYM: This game has the “best” chance of getting rained on. There is a line of storms to the west that could sneak in late, but by then the game would already be official. With that said, a late delay is possible, PPD not likely. YELLOW / GREEN

• RollinNolan

@Votts said...

There’s a forum designated to the weather. It’s updated constantly check it out!

I know this lol… But tbh its not always updated all the time and I was wondering if anyone had any other sources I looked at the weather channel and it said late evening showers/t-storms. Just trying to compare.

• RollinNolan

Well whatever…Max I’m all in.

• RollinNolan

Max Scherzer and Tyler Anderson for all the money.

• Heterodox

@Rollin_Nolan said...

Max Scherzer and Tyler Anderson for all the money

All in on Philly myself, so good luck to you, sir.

• RollinNolan

@Heterodox said...

All in on Philly myself, so good luck to you, sir.

Good luck to you as well.

• Heterodox

@Olhausen said...

Tonight is the first MLB night slate that I’m not playing in a year and half. Ufc 200 paired with a five game MLB slate and a pitcher that might be 100% owned made my decision easy.

It is a weak slate. I wish they would move around the payout structures more, whereas instead of always having the 7PM main slate have the biggest contests/prize pools, maybe change it to the afternoon slate when there are more games in that one? I understand why they don’t make the early slates the biggest, even though those are my favorite to play, but by the afternoon everyone has had a chance to check things out, see what’s up for the day, etc…

That said, a 100% owned pitcher presents no problems for me. It’s either the most valuable fade you will ever get, or it’s a no-brainer/plug him in and move on type situation. Extremes of ownership, especially when you know they will almost certainly be at an extreme end, are the easiest situations to decipher, in my opinion.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).