8:10 PM EST : Cincinnati ( -106 ) at Milwaukee ( -104 ) — T: 9
    8:10 PM EST : NY Yankees ( ) at Houston ( ) — T:
    8:10 PM EST : Detroit ( 195 ) at Minnesota ( -215 ) — T: 9
    9:45 PM EST : Washington ( ) at SF Giants ( ) — T:
    10:10 PM EST : LA Angels ( -127 ) at Seattle ( 106 ) — T: 8.5
    10:10 PM EST : Colorado ( 202 ) at San Diego ( -223 ) — T: 8
    10:10 PM EST : Arizona ( ) at LA Dodgers ( ) – -T:

• ifthethunder

14-game main slate and the most expensive pitcher on DK (Jake Odorizzi) is averaging 12.7 DKFP. Awesome, in a terrible way.
    ~

• mnstone14

@ifthethunder said...

14-game main slate and the most expensive pitcher on DK (Jake Odorizzi) is averaging 12.7 DKFP. Awesome, in a terrible way.
    ~

its so easy to go two cheap (and kinda good) pitchers today. Brubaker/Manoah are pretty obvious.

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

@mnstone14 said...

its so easy to go two cheap (and kinda good) pitchers today. Brubaker/Manoah are pretty obvious.

Lots of good cheapies and lots of overpriced pitchers. Gonna be fun!

• ifthethunder

@mnstone14 said...

My first lineup: Zach Thompson and Alek Manoah.

Also, am I crazy for considering Marco Gonzales?

Here’s how I got here: Shohei Ohtani is batting today, obviously if I’m going with 2 cheap pitchers I can afford him. But…he’s 1 for 11 versus Marco with 4 Ks! So who else on the Angels crushes Gonzales: Mike Trout and Justin Upton are both on the I.L.

That still leaves David Fletcher, Jose Iglesias and Max Stassi though. Pondering this one, but before I wouldn’t have even thought about it.

P.S. Lol, I was just assuming Marco was cheap, but he’s 9,500. Nevermind.
    ~

• Southie777

I will be taking at least one chance on Triston McKenzie. I can’t quit that K upside. But NOT on DK, that misprice is outrageous. Not even tempting at all. How do you not give a huge discount after his last few MLB appearances?! But I will be going there at least once on FD.

Feel like you can only go Walker/Snell.. maybe Thompson. All others BOMBED! Already locked in Stassi v Gonzo. Gonzo Bombed tonight. Brubaker too.. love Met today. Love DODGER vs the 10K pitcher also. And of course my S D.

• ifthethunder

@866 said...

Feel like you can only go Walker/Snell.. maybe Thompson.

Zach Thompson: ‘under the weather’ and out. Blake Snell: also out.

I was going to play Taijuan Walker yesterday, guess I could go back if I remove enough salary from my hitting pool.
    ~

• JohnFR

Can somebody explain Taylor Widener price?

• ifthethunder

@866 said...

Feel like you can only go Walker/Snell.. maybe Thompson.

oops repost.

P.S. Sometimes there is no explaining the DK HALgorithm.
    ~

• Petergunz82

Massive overlay in big $6 DK…there’s no way they sell 15,000 entries in 30 minutes.

• ifthethunder

I guess DK scoring went down? Seems to have died in the 4th inning of CWS – TB for me.
    ~

• Southie777

Brad Miller in 8/12 last night, Triston McKenzie in 6/12 tonight and barely gonna make money on both slates. I know you gotta nail a lot more than one or two guys (heh heh), but I don’t know, think I might have to give up on the DFS beisbol!

• yisman

quick hook on Maeda. Frustrating. Just needed 6 innings to get the win, but pulled after 5 IP, 2 hits, 2 walks.

Same with Walker. Both my pitchers went 5 innings and one more would’ve gotten each the win.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).