8:05 PM EST : Seattle ( 134 ) at Texas ( -145 ) —- T: 10
    8:05 PM EST : Arizona ( 161 ) at Chi Cubs ( -175 ) —- T: —
    8:10 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( -102 ) at Houston ( -106 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:10 PM EST : Toronto ( -225 ) at Chi Sox ( 206 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:40 PM EST : NY Mets ( 119 ) at Colorado ( -129 ) —- T: 12.5
    10:05 PM EST : SF Giants ( 103 ) at Oakland ( -111 ) —- T: 8
    10:07 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -105 ) at LA Angels ( -103 ) —- T: 8
    10:10 PM EST : Minnesota ( -108 ) at San Diego ( 100 ) —- T: 8

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Foolsgold

With ACES down. Who will be the Gas Can Standing?

• hcassidy

@JENSGT said...

Winker dong!!!! hahah

Sad thing is I had my lineup set and had to find an outfielder after Nick Williams was put batting 7th(didn’t like him there) so probably good for a Double. I kept looking at Winker but played Dyson instead because Martinez struggles with Lefties and didn’t want to chance it.

• walkoff9

Cruz!

• damionismyname

Take OUT TALLION! ITS A FUCKING BLOODBATH FOR FUCKS SAKES!!!!

• jayzee666

Curse sees Fiers in my lineups. The curse acts accordingly! 40 cents taken from me by the curse.

• Lathum

@txdave41 said...

Maybe this means my Pelfrey/Coors lineup is gonna kill it. lol

I have the same one

• firepimp

I went all in on Matz. Lol let’s see how this works out.

• TheFunk

Time 4 a nice long MLB break. Cold as ice and running in bad luck. Max injury. Winker robbed of a 2nd homer. As a wise man once said, “ you got to know when to hold him them, know when to fold them, know when to walk away, know when to run…
    On to preseason football. Lol

• ASalvaro

Homer Bailey Splits

3-0 with a 0.60 ERA when I stack against him
    0-6 with a 24.45 ERA when I don’t

• Dirt_Lavert

Man I fell asleep woke up and Lucroy is scratched, actually borderline cashing with the Mariners too. This sucks. Bad hit going to sleep, wake up nearly cashing with a scratch in all my lineups. Awesome.

• hcassidy

I have no Urshela, but how was that a sac bunt?? Everyone was safe on the play. Color me as confused.

• SkateFiend

I can’t accept what’s happened here today. For the first time this season, I’m playing a late contest.

• mistermoneybags

Bad enough I must endure his crappy performance, but seeing Mike Fiers shit eating grin when I refresh my DK score is really pissing me off…

• hcassidy

Now Lester goes Yard….

• walkoff9

Last chance for judge to do something. Lets go dude.

• CJtheGrump

I hate dfs baseball. Spend all day trying to compromise on hitters and then the 13K “you’ll lose if you fade him” pitcher goes 1 inning? It happened with Kershaw too.

• bluewurm

Lester homer just keeps adding to this weird night

• JustDFSin

@TheFunk said...

Time 4 a nice long MLB break. Cold as ice and running in bad luck. Max injury. Winker robbed of a 2nd homer. As a wise man once said, “ you got to know when to hold him them, know when to fold them, know when to walk away, know when to run…
    On to preseason football. Lol

I went back and forth all day between sale/ogrady and scherzer/ o’grady. rip to my lu’s within the first hour. Time to foldem until football season.

• pn3

judge sucking for me once again, that and lucroy getting scratched and prob won’t even win double up even with max being 40% owned and me staying off him

• 7klub06

Is Phillies stack where it is for the late night slate?

• 7klub06

@pn3 said...

judge sucking for me once again

Sucks big time smh

• jjpk

@hcassidy said...

So did I, landed on Manaea and Nola. See if that works out or not.

Nola/Berrios in the RG 12-man. Threw that and some Manaea/Nelson in some other contests. Limping around the cash lines at the moment.

• Dirt_Lavert

man Seager has just killed me every time, was Bellinger a better play? His game logs looks awful recently.

• 7klub06

@Dirt_Lavert said...

man Seager has just killed me every time, was Bellinger a better play? His game logs looks awful recently.

Hell Bellinger hasn’t been hot either

• pn3

hopefully my colorado stack(minus lucroy) starts hitting soon

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.