7:07 PM EST : NY Yankees ( -141 ) at Toronto ( 130 ) —- T: 9
    7:10 PM EST : Cleveland ( -141 ) at Tampa Bay ( 130 ) —- T: 8
    7:15 PM EST : Kansas City ( 132 ) at St. Louis ( -143 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:10 PM EST : Houston ( -187 ) at Chi Sox ( 172 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:10 PM EST : Minnesota ( 141 ) at Milwaukee ( -153 ) —- T: 9
    9:40 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( -161 ) at Arizona ( 148 ) —- T: 9.5
    10:05 PM EST : Baltimore ( -108 ) at Oakland ( 100 ) —- T: 9.5
    10:10 PM EST : LA Angels ( 188 ) at Seattle ( -205 ) —- T: 7.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• richierich

OH MY GODSTOP REDS. JESUS

• windsorpg

And Votto puts me back at 2nd

• 7klub06

@richierich said...

When you’re winning a GPP into the late-innings of the slate… then Gennett hits a Grand Slam, and Suarez goes back-to-back.

Yea I was sitting in First myself on DK on a $1 entry and next thing I know I dropped smdh

• 7klub06

Reds are killing the Padres now smh

• lloydjv1

Need another Gennett dong…..

• lloydjv1

Glad I don;t have any Duvall today, Dang. 0-5

• 7klub06

So I guess the 1st place person must’ve had a inside tip that the Reds was gonna go off at the end of the game smh, 5 man stack. In the DK MLB $2K Solo $1 entry.

Edit: my dumbass played a 5 man Reds Stack but put it in the Arcade smdh

• lloydjv1

These small slates make or break you. Always seems to be feast or famine. And then sweat praying your guys all hit and finally get up near the top only to see some freak late hit knock you down…..

• lloydjv1

Need a Marte hit…..

• lloydjv1

So much for that. Will have one last shot with Bell next inning.

• Njsum1

Too bad asdrubal not in Mets lineup tonight…going to have to redo a bunch of lineups.

• cchap2

Where’s everyone looking after the top options for SP tonight?

• lloydjv1

That last little flurry in DET kinda kicked my butt, but still cashed. On to the night sweat…..

• Ibleedblue1

Ended up with an 8th in the FD $3 Squeeze for $275. Pretty good return this morning. $59 entered and cashed for $375 total. Was barely cashing then Scooter, Eugenio and then V Martinez plus the Cole win.

• mr_papageorgio

Wow I wrote my early slate LU off for dead a few hours ago…thank you Scooter! 1 point over the cash line lol

• raymond333

@lloydjv1 said...

These small slates make or break you. Always seems to be feast or famine. And then sweat praying your guys all hit and finally get up near the top only to see some freak late hit knock you down…..

This. I took an L on today’s…but have been hitting more lately than missing. Got 225 the other day. I just play a $2 quin, but yea, didnt go so well today lol.

• lloydjv1

Win some lose some.

• raymond333

See if I can put something together for the main. I think it’s just 10 games, so I may give it a shot tonite. I mean if I can build lines for the smaller slates, I know the bigger one’s are a little more to take in account, but 10’s not too bad.

So one source I read has Salazar, Paxton, and Gray listed as the best for pitching…and BAL and OAK, even though play each other as top stacks. But thats just one source, so going to research some more and try and build a line. I’m feeling BAL more than OAK, so I may stack BAL and someone else…or if OAK looks good, maybe a few one-off’s.

• raymond333

Eh, now I’m reading LOS should be heavily owned, and is a good low stack…and if you want to be sneaky (this is from Roto), you can play some of ARI.

So yea, I have some more work to do. I guess thats my biggest issue with the higher slates…obviously there are more stacks and players in play, so I need to find out more about which out of those, is the best, etc. Still sort of a beginner, but I’m trying lol.

• Njsum1

@raymond333 said...

Eh, now I’m reading LOS should be heavily owned, and is a good low stack…and if you want to be sneaky (this is from Roto), you can play some of ARI.

So yea, I have some more work to do. I guess thats my biggest issue with the higher slates…obviously there are more stacks and players in play, so I need to find out more about which out of those, is the best, etc. Still sort of a beginner, but I’m trying lol.

I could be wrong yet I have interest in Darvish tonight, so I’m not stacking Arizona.

• 7klub06

Lynn, Paxton
    Cheap players – Rodin, Straily and maybe Estrada?

• Timboslice528

Sanchez has to be a must play today. 4-11 off Estrada. All 4 hits left the yard.

• GaryScott59

Dbacks batting .167 against Darvish. Goldy 0-3 all k’s, Martinez 1-9 5k’s. Lamb has not batted against him. I like your thinking.

• lloydjv1

BAL needs a bounce back night after yesterday.

• Dirt_Lavert

The note from RG on Lynn

Current Royals hitters have an OPS of .0 in their last 0 PA’s against Lynn, but other matchup data favors the Royals.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).