MLB FORUM

Comments

• emac

It was a rough night for Yu Darvish Saturday, but today is a new day. Three premium Aces are among the pitching options today with David Price, Johnny Cueto and oh yeah, Clayton Kershaw.

Nick Martinez and Carlos Carrasco will be throwing batting practice starting today, so target them with your batter selections.

Who do you have your eye on?

• hammer74

like me some astros bats today e-mac there gonna beat martinez like a red headed step child!!!!

• 63TMB

It seems like it all comes down to pitching today. Which of the big 3 are you willing to roll with. I have to stick with Kershaw.

• detroittigers44

I just have such a hard time picking Astros… Seems like they all suck with the exception of Altuve.

• detroittigers44

I like Cueto today, but the weather has me concerned…. Hard to roll out a pitcher that might be delayed.

• jetsrule2012

i really like some of the diamondbacks hitter hill,trumbo,peralta,montero,not paying up for kershaw too much love cueto,ross,cobb,wheeler,

• noddy

right now I’m going Cueto/Cobb, but keeping an eye on the weather. Might go Kershaw/Cobb and see what hitters I can fit in

• Putz

@hammer74 said...

like me some astros bats today e-mac there gonna beat martinez like a red headed step child!!!!

Ginger racist!

• funkytoejam

@noddy said...

right now I’m going Cueto/Cobb, but keeping an eye on the weather. Might go Kershaw/Cobb and see what hitters I can fit in

that was my thought too.

• ElSlappo

I have a couple of not horrifying Cueto/Kershaw lineups on DK. Seems some of the hitter pricing is much softer today but I could be wrong.

• bucherpsu08

I like the Tigers today. Buehrle has been awful lately.

• sethayates

@detroittigers44 said...

I just have such a hard time picking Astros… Seems like they all suck with the exception of Altuve.

Any concern about Altuve with his slightly injured neck? He’s in the lineup today. Not sure if it’s a huge concern or not.

• BlakeJ8

Evan Longoria looks really good today…..ugh.

• eperson911

Wow, is it just me or is Abreu and Ortiz dropping to 4.1 K on DraftKings a great value?

• BlakeJ8

@eperson911 said...

Wow, is it just me or is Abreu and Ortiz dropping to 4.1 K on DraftKings a great value?

Thats the first thing I noticed. That and Jason at 3.2 and Vogt at 2.8

• cccalloway

Not sure Kershaw is needed today with other aces in very + matchups. However, batter prices are VERY soft at dk today so its not too hard to pay up either. Interesting to see how it goes

• tylerorzech

Price seems reasonable to me…..blue jays have been having a rough time scoring lately

• tylerorzech

Also diamondbacks look very appealing against morales in Arizona

• BlakeJ8

Anyone know anything about the weather in Cincy?

• erikpoch

I think I am bailing on Cueto, just not worth the risk with so many other options. I looked at the radar and the storms are just swirling so who knows.

• erikpoch

You guys gambling on Rosario playing today? Just dont know if the lineup is going to make it out on time.

• ajcarter

Ugh. JJ Hardy scratched with a sore thumb after 1 ET after being named in the line up.

Man down across my lineups…

• erikpoch

Man passing on Cueto is looking like it is going to hurt me, oh and Mesoraco too….should have listened to Notorious

• GordonHayward20

Xander B being 2300 is sick steal value

• chronoxiong

@erikpoch said...

Man passing on Cueto is looking like it is going to hurt me, oh and Mesoraco too….should have listened to Notorious

Tell me about it. I had Everth Cabrera in all my lineups and he got scratched. And I seriously thought Mike Zunino was going to play today but guess what, he’s a rest day for him. And I had him in all my lineups as well. So I’m down to 7 players for the all day games now. I’m really frustrated with picking Catchers on Sundays.

• BlakeJ8

Evan Longoria is a notorious cash game killer. Fell for that horrible trap again.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).