7:10 PM EST : Chi Cubs ( 111 ) at Miami ( -120 ) —- T: 7.5
    8:05 PM EST : Oakland ( -164 ) at Texas ( 150 ) —- T: 8
    8:10 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( -159 ) at Minnesota ( 147 ) —- T: 9
    8:10 PM EST : St. Louis ( -134 ) at Kansas City ( 124 ) —- T: 8.5
    9:38 PM EST : Houston ( -141 ) at LA Angels ( 130 ) —- T: 9
    9:40 PM EST : San Diego ( -160 ) at Arizona ( 150 ) —- T: 8.5
    9:45 PM EST : Colorado ( 175 ) at SF Giants ( -192 ) —- T: 8
    10:10 PM EST : Toronto ( -167 ) at Seattle ( 153 ) —- T: 8.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s MLB thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• ifthethunder

Friday the 13th! Can’t be any worse than yesterday.
    ~

• jayzee666

@ifthethunder said...

Friday the 13th! Can’t be any worse than yesterday.
    ~

Perfect day for the REAPER!!!
    The streets will run red with Blood!

• ifthethunder

@jayzee666 said...

Perfect day for the REAPER!!!
    The streets will run red with Blood!

Chalk pitcher, per Grant Neiffer and Andre Alford: Tyler Mahle. Chalk offenses: Boston and Milwaukee.

https://rotogrinders.com/podcasts/mlb-morning-grind-8-13-2021-3664615

See if you can do 2 out of 3?
    ~

• billythekidcowboysheat

I’ll be stacking chalk boston, i just think were gonna see double digit runs here with vergdugo and the return of…

• monarch

Six weeks out with a hamstring injury, no rehab assignment 4900 and complete chalk as you mentioned so when they score everyone scores.

Mahle Chalk? Has to be a joke right? Never considered.

Heavy McC/Irvin. No other options viable, I have a couple Ray vs SEA, Mort v WSH and Luzardo vs CHC. Mahle? BOMBED.. as will be Dunning, Keller, Flexen and Magill. All BOMBED! $12 SE my OAK and S F Bats + Mullins.

• ifthethunder

I want to see that Boston lineup, although I guess we mostly know what it is. Game starts in about an hour an a half…
    ~

• ifthethunder

@866 said...

Mahle Chalk? Has to be a joke right? Never considered.

I’ve got Mahle in a couple. 7,100 is cheap for him. Might get 💣ed, might get you a win.

Biggest BvP on Phillie is Brad Miller again. He keeps popping up…and popping out too. (I know Philly has some bats that could crush Mahle, I’m not staking my night on him.)
    ~

• zovyn

(F/D) Snell on the mound. 2-man stacks of SD, TB, CLE with Schwarbmonster and Posey as one-offs. Pretty random lineup. LFG!

:)

• billythekidcowboysheat

Pitchers:
    Wheeler
    Mahle
    Luzardo

Heavy:
    Red Sox
    Salvy/Narvez at catcher
    Miggy hits 500😁

Gl everyone🤠

• ifthethunder

Apparently we should have stacked Cubs at Fish.

Go figure.
    ~

• zovyn

Votto is unreal.

• Southie777

Soooooooo, by my understanding, MIL/PIT guys SHOULD unlock on FD, right?

• ifthethunder

@Southie777 said...

Soooooooo, by my understanding, MIL/PIT guys SHOULD unlock on FD, right?

Ah crap. Forgot that game was in question. CRAP.
    ~

• land_of_the_lock

Marlins have 12 runs in the 2nd. Lol, lotto balls.

• jayzee666

I stacked red Sox and Irvin and in contention for last place sweeps all around. The Reaper has spoken!
    Bogarts you bastard! At least I played brewers as fillers, so the balance is restored!
    How is Irvin only 3,% owned in my contests!?!? At least I didn’t screw annoying else!!

• biga0787

Depends if the big dogs had them… FanDuel has the worst customer support on the planet. I hate that I like the one pitcher style and salary. The game started in delay and was postponed after it locked so they aren’t going to unlock the players. You are just stuck with them

• tbird05

No…that was a one-off in the history of DFS.

Man….every game I’ve taken a chance on has been PPD’d this year. Meh…I see Alex had Brewers tonight on DK. It’s the Covid let’s take the night off and play two 7’s tomorrow era. They need to get rid of that. A lot of these games would be played otherwise. Not speaking about the game in Pittsburgh tonight. I think Roth needs to issue more Red/Oranges. It’s not his fault with all the ulterior motives in play tho. Can’t really forecast that…

• billythekidcowboysheat

I see ryan of course has de la cruz at .22% wtf🤣

Mme guys win again🤣

• biga0787

I really think I’m done for awhile, it’s more and more skewed towards mme guys. The game overall is too sharp. Cash games have gpp scores most of the time

• tbird05

Morton and Braves are owned quite a bit on DK. WASH and PIT seem similar to me rain wise.

• land_of_the_lock

Poor Alzolay is DTD after getting two (three?) sigma bombed vs mighty Marlins. Hope he is OK.

• tbird05

E-Mac tilting on Twitter. I think Washington does clear up earlier than Pitt. It’s a little scary that they’re not talking about a start time and it’s almost 9:30.

• Southie777

FD really needs to clarify their rules. Bullshit. My best lineup right now is a Sox wraparound stack with Urias and 1-2-3-4 Brewers stack. In the past this season, if a game was late-started before its official start time and there were games left to be played, players unlocked.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).