8:05 PM EST : Arizona ( -166 ) at Texas ( 153 ) —- T: 10
    8:10 PM EST : Colorado ( 182 ) at Houston ( -199 ) —- T: 7
    8:10 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( -119 ) at Minnesota ( 110 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:15 PM EST : Toronto ( -135 ) at Kansas City ( 125 ) —- T: 9
    8:15 PM EST : Washington ( -106 ) at St. Louis ( -102 ) —- T: 9
    10:05 PM EST : Seattle ( -125 ) at Oakland ( 115 ) —- T: 7.5
    10:10 PM EST : SF Giants ( 170 ) at LA Dodgers ( -185 ) —- T: 8
    10:10 PM EST : LA Angels ( -106 ) at San Diego ( -102 ) —- T: 8.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@Sizmik said...

LAA bats are gunna rip it up today… Arcia, Ohtani and Upton in a stack…..its murda

Don’t count on Ohtani playing.

• PhoFever

Anyone out there playing an all-day slate? And if so, where do we rate Brewers and Cubs stacks in relation to the later games? Chacin and Quintana are both guys I normally like to pick on, but I’ve been getting burned lately by rostering guys from the early game.

• dubchr7

• Blogger of the Month

THAT DEPENDS ON A LOT OF THINGS. WHO ALL IS PITCHING?? WHAT TEAMS ARE THEY PITCHING AGAINST?? HOW MANY ACES ARE PITCHING?? HOW MANY OFFENSES ARE FACING CRAPPY PITCHERS. IM SURE THEY WOULD ALL SAY IT JUST DEPENDS ON THE SLATE

• jki7p6

Corbin, Borucki, Taillon
    Who is tonight’s Rosario and Castellanos is what i havent figured yet.

• ASitar

Looks like a good time to fade Alcuna Jr in GPPs. I’ve been on the train for a bit though, but gotta sell high.

• superjon

@ASitar said...

Looks like a good time to fade Alcuna Jr in GPPs. I’ve been on the train for a bit though, but gotta sell high.

Right there with ya

• Pandamonious

@ASitar said...

Just because he’ll be chalk? I’m always looking for a good excuse besides “they’re chalk” to fade a chalky player. From what I see Trevor Richards was tailor made to get crushed by Acuna. A RHP that gets crushed by RHB, facing a RHB that crushes RHP. Plate IQ checks out well. Richards surface results have been good, but he’s been getting hit extremely hard his last couple starts. I mean 6 HR’s in 7 games. A HR 4 games in a row. The idea that he’d stay on this pace is ridiculous, but he gets points in so many ways.

Basically I’m asking, and hoping you can give me a good reason why it looks like a good time to fade him besides, he’ll be chalk and you’re selling high?

• superjon

@Pandamonious said...

Just because he’ll be chalk? I’m always looking for a good excuse besides “they’re chalk” to fade a chalky player. From what I see Trevor Richards was tailor made to get crushed by Acuna. A RHP that gets crushed by RHB, facing a RHB that crushes RHP. Plate IQ checks out well. Richards surface results have been good, but he’s been getting hit extremely hard his last couple starts. I mean 6 HR’s in 7 games. A HR 4 games in a row. The idea that he’d stay on this pace is ridiculous, but he gets points in so many ways.

Basically I’m asking, and hoping you can give me a good reason why it looks like a good time to fade him besides, he’ll be chalk and you’re selling high?

Trevor Richards vs RHH this year.

5 total HR’s
    10.9% HR/FB

• Messiah717

Some hot hitters in the Seattle/Oakland game.

Haniger 14 for his last 25
    Segura 10 for his last 22
    Chapman 8 for his last 16
    Lowrie 5 for his last 9

• MrPerfekt7

@jki7p6 said...

Corbin, Borucki, Taillon

Castellonas is going ham again tonight

• TnRiddles

• Blogger of the Month

@superjon said...

Trevor Richards vs RHH this year.

5 total HR’s
    10.9% HR/FB

Doesn’t have to be a HR. Trevor Richards has a 0.376 wOBA and 0.184 ISO and 9% walk rate vs RHB. Also, vs his go-to pitch (changeup) , Acuna has a 0.356 wOBA. Plenty of opportunities for points

• superjon

@TnRiddles said...

Doesn’t have to be a HR. Trevor Richards has a 0.376 wOBA and 0.184 ISO and 9% walk rate vs RHB. Also, vs his go-to pitch (changeup) , Acuna has a 0.356 wOBA. Plenty of opportunities for points

He throws the change up more to lefties (36%) than to righties. (24%)

Even when he does throw it to righties, he has a 0.191 BAA and 0.119 ISO, 0 HR’s, and a 32% K rate.

• MrPerfekt7

Poor Quintana the Brewers are lighting his ass up

• mrlouviere

• Faithful13

Almost half full 100 man League contest for Crowns bonus on DK.

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/draftteam/58645789

• PhoFever

@7klub06 said...

Poor Quintana the Brewers are lighting his ass up

Just like the Padres did his last outing. Every time I’ve used him this year, in fact, he’s stunk up the join, so I avoided him this time and am enjoying watching the debacle.

• superjon

Man. What the heck is wrong with the LU Builder?

I have Max Exposure on all players set to 100%, and have plenty of batters in my player pool.

I lock in Verlander to see what kind of LU’s it will give me, and it’s telling me 0 Lineups can be made. Yet, I’m able to make them by hand using Verlander and the bats I have in my pool.

• MrPerfekt7

@Seahawktom said...

Just like the Padres did his last outing. Every time I’ve used him this year, in fact, he’s stunk up the join, so I avoided him this time and am enjoying watching the debacle.

I’m enjoying too, hate I played Braun in 2 .25cent LUs instead of my main LUs in the bigger cash entry.

Just wasn’t expecting him to get Hot this fast

• superjon

@superjon said...

Man. What the heck is wrong with the LU Builder?

I have Max Exposure on all players set to 100%, and have plenty of batters in my player pool.

I lock in Verlander to see what kind of LU’s it will give me, and it’s telling me 0 Lineups can be made. Yet, I’m able to make them by hand using Verlander and the bats I have in my pool.

Anyone have an answer for this?

Pretty frustrating. I’d like to have a little exposure to Verlander tonight.

• Pandamonious

@superjon said...

Anyone have an answer for this?

Pretty frustrating. I’d like to have a little exposure to Verlander tonight.

Checked it out. Not sure what you have set, but I didn’t have an issue. Went to FD Lineup HQ. Locked Verlander, set all players to max 100%, build 150 line ups, with optimal set and it generated 150 line ups.

• superjon

@Pandamonious said...

Checked it out. Not sure what you have set, but I didn’t have an issue. Went to FD Lineup HQ. Locked Verlander, set all players to max 100%, build 150 line ups, with optimal set and it generated 150 line ups.

Have you removed any players?

• Pandamonious

@superjon said...

Have you removed any players?

Nope, I didn’t go that far, because I don’t use the tool much and didn’t know who and what you had set. Just went with the info I had from you and thought I’d see if it worked. Obviously not much help. I’m assuming you have something set somewhere where you don’t have the salary to make the line ups you want it to. Only thing I can think of, but I really have no clue.

• gordylamb

RG Overall Ranking

@jki7p6 said...

Corbin, Borucki, Taillon

whit

• Pandamonious

@Pandamonious said...

Nope, I didn’t go that far, because I don’t use the tool much and didn’t know who and what you had set. Just went with the info I had from you and thought I’d see if it worked. Obviously not much help. I’m assuming you have something set somewhere where you don’t have the salary to make the line ups you want it to. Only thing I can think of, but I really have no clue.

Did it again. Lock Verlander. Set to optimal build. Max 150. Max 100% exposure. X’d out a bunch of random players. Clicked build line ups and it built me 150 line ups. I don’t know.

• superjon

@Pandamonious said...

Thanks for checking. Looks like it might have been something in the Players per Team settings. I put it back to default and it’s working okay now.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).