8:05 PM EST : Arizona ( -166 ) at Texas ( 153 ) —- T: 10
    8:10 PM EST : Colorado ( 182 ) at Houston ( -199 ) —- T: 7
    8:10 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( -119 ) at Minnesota ( 110 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:15 PM EST : Toronto ( -135 ) at Kansas City ( 125 ) —- T: 9
    8:15 PM EST : Washington ( -106 ) at St. Louis ( -102 ) —- T: 9
    10:05 PM EST : Seattle ( -125 ) at Oakland ( 115 ) —- T: 7.5
    10:10 PM EST : SF Giants ( 170 ) at LA Dodgers ( -185 ) —- T: 8
    10:10 PM EST : LA Angels ( -106 ) at San Diego ( -102 ) —- T: 8.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• windsorpg

Yeah I’m never playing Borucki again. Should’ve went Marquez and someone cheaper than Upton… FUCKKKKKK

• bhodgman

The umpire’s zone in the KC/TOR game is among the worst I’ve ever seen…

• mr_papageorgio

Why must the chalk hit every single night? It’s really starting to get old Acuna…

• SkateFiend

@walkoff9 said...

Total mispricing. They haven’t had anyone near 2k in a long time.

Even if he wasnt a top prospect people would punt with a 2k catcher

DK has no one usable under 2,600. I punted an OF position with Ryan Lamarre (got fluke homer) to make room for a stack and he was 2,800.

But at FD 2,300 – 2,400 will get you someone like Ronald Guzman. I don’t get it, I thought DK owns FD or vice versa. Why is the pricing so different for each site?

• windsorpg

@SkateFiend said...

DK has no one usable under 2,600. I punted an OF position with Ryan Lamarre (got fluke homer) to make room for a stack and he was 2,800.

But at FD 2,300 – 2,400 will get you someone like Ronald Guzman. I don’t get it, I thought DK owns FD or vice versa. Why is the pricing so different for each site?

Different number of positions, pitchers, dollars to spend, etc.

• windsorpg

Borucki just walk off the field, you are garbage

• zline34

@SkateFiend said...

FD is worse. I can fit every single BAT today using Odirrizi as my pitcher. Machado, Acuna, Stanton,Harper. DK takes much more skill and I wish it was like that over here. you shouldn’t be able to play all the high priced bats if you’re using an ACE.

• cjs5555

paxton out

• zline34

@cjs5555 said...

paxton out

why?

• panters

So am I. Good night.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #86

RG Tiered Ranking

An unbelievable string of bad luck

My lineup in the $99 is at 106.60 with Kemp, Kike, Kennedy and….. Paxton just starting

Cannot make this stuff up man….

• Lathum

@zline34 said...

why?

drilled by a line drive.

There goes a lot of my entries.

• Beckhams3Fingers

Paxon destoying night cap lives everywhere. I’m so sick of MLB lol

• Lathum

Anyone who has an A’s stack going to rake, Felix is in the game.

• walkoff9

Half the late slate dead.

Wish I stacked Oakland…queen Felix is in..

• hautalak

My h2h opponents are happy tonight. Here they are now…

• SkateFiend

@zline34 said...

FD is worse. I can fit every single BAT today using Odirrizi as my pitcher. Machado, Acuna, Stanton,Harper. DK takes much more skill and I wish it was like that over here. you shouldn’t be able to play all the high priced bats if you’re using an ACE.

But that kind of optimal lineups don’t usually work out.

I have Acuna in my Verlander lineups. Picking Verlander gives you about 3k to spend on each position, so you have to strategically punt certain positions to accommodate good bats. Find values here and there. It’s a risk, but it’s a calculated risk. I aim for min cash and that’s easier at Yahoo and FD.

DK practically forces you to spend about 3,800 per position to field what even looks like a B lineup. But I noticed that their pricing has become more reasonable of late.

• someclevername

Haven’t played baseball in a bit so threw a quarter night lineup in the mix… and it’s done lol. That was fun!

• NYGfan1983

@Lathum said...

Anyone who has an A’s stack going to rake, Felix is in the game.

I got fiers and pivetta

acuna / realmuto / goldy

As 1234 7

• ethanbom

Fuck Jed Lowrie and Paxton’s luck. What a little bitch

• NYGfan1983

lowrie out ?

• ballabal

Glad I had lineup without Paxton. the rest are toast.

• walkoff9

Canha out olson in now

• cjs5555

well, at least i have a lineup in the $100 late night high heat on DK where paxton is 100% owned, so maybe my bats come through and salvage everything else

• casper

Acuna has hit three lead off 1st inning HR in a row WOW

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.