7:10 PM EST : Cleveland ( -182 ) at Detroit ( 166 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:10 PM EST : Kansas City ( 164 ) at Minnesota ( -179 ) —- T: 10
    8:15 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -112 ) at Chi Cubs ( 103 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:40 PM EST : Texas ( -123 ) at Colorado ( 114 ) —- T: 12.5
    9:10 PM EST : Seattle ( 188 ) at Houston ( -207 ) —- T: 8.5
    9:40 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( -169 ) at LA Angels ( 155 ) —- T: 9
    9:40 PM EST : San Diego ( -131 ) at Arizona ( 121 ) —- T: 9
    9:45 PM EST : Oakland ( -187 ) at SF Giants ( 171 ) —- T: 8.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s MLB thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• RudyPujols

Anybody else big ballin’ today after nailing down that $0.18 worth of bonus crowns on Betts?

• JIB7

Lynn for $7K on FD is screaming out. That’s tempting even @ Coors. If it was a two-pitcher site, I’d smash that at that price.

• bucherpsu08

DK – Grossman (2.7k) and Heyward (2.6k) are nice plug ins that allow you to pay for some higher priced stacks and have a good bit left for pitching.

• frugal

So…Spencer Howard worth punting today to get some exposure to the high O/U games? Is he capable of ~10 FP today?

• Ndepompei

@frugal said...

So…Spencer Howard worth punting today to get some exposure to the high O/U games? Is he capable of ~10 FP today?

If he looks popular I might just stack Mets against him

• frugal

@Ndepompei said...

If he looks popular I might just stack Mets against him

Price tag on DK invites ownership, though I question how popular he’s going to be on such a large slate.

• mnstone14

@frugal said...

Price tag on DK invites ownership, though I question how popular he’s going to be on such a large slate.

that phillies pen is bad too. If he gets chase even a little early mets could put up double digits…

• zeeshan2

who are the value pitchers for today?

• lester461

@zeeshan2 said...

who are the value pitchers for today?

Degrom and Cole 😜. But in all seriousness, I think Cueto, Howard, and Nova could all get you 10 points if that’s what you’re looking for.

• lester461

Mets lefty hitters are very cheap against Howard. Although it looks like McNeil is hurt and won’t play today.

• frugal

@lester461 said...

Mets lefty hitters are very cheap against Howard. Although it looks like McNeil is hurt and won’t play today.

Gotta feel this is really a bullpen game though, right? Mets could be in play either way, but are we really expecting Howard to go more then 2 or 3 innings?

EDIT: I’m just going to hedge both sides here paying down with Howard in one and stacking Mets in another.

• stellagirl

DeGrom scratched.

• frugal

@stellagirl said...

DeGrom scratched.

Well there’s a potential value pitcher opening up. Looks like Lockett?

• Volkster6

@stellagirl said...

DeGrom scratched.

This will drive up Coles lower ownership

• stellagirl

@frugal said...

Well there’s a potential value pitcher opening up. Looks like Lockett?

I’m thinking the Phillies are in play, now.

• yisman

https://www.baseball-reference.com/players/l/lockewa01.shtml

will start

• Storm

If you were to pick one of Trout, Soto, Blackmon and Betts on this slate … who would you go with?

• EricQ23

Betts or soto

• yisman

Montas scratched for Luzardo

• yisman

@Storm said...

If you were to pick one of Trout, Soto, Blackmon and Betts on this slate … who would you go with?

Joey Gallo

:)

OK, I guess Charlie Blackmon

• frugal

@Storm said...

Blackmon has 5 hits and 2 K’s in 16 ABs against Lynn and this season only has 3 games without a hit and 6 with 3+ hits. He hasn’t shown the crazy upside of a couple those guys but he’s more likely than not to get at least 1 hit tonight and with it being in COL…I’ll have some for sure.

• truegrinder

Will the rain hold off for Cincinnata? I have a ton of Sonny today

• mbunner23

You guys trusting this Howard kid at 4k? Experts love him.

• truegrinder

@mbunner23 said...

You guys trusting this Howard kid at 4k? Experts love him.

I am on Howard and drinking that kool aid. Hope it works…

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #52

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@yisman said...

Montas scratched for Luzardo

Blah.

I’m trying to put together another blog, and every time I have a chance to make progress, I have to go back and change things. Ugjd;ll

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).