7:10 PM EST : Cleveland ( -182 ) at Detroit ( 166 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:10 PM EST : Kansas City ( 164 ) at Minnesota ( -179 ) —- T: 10
    8:15 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -112 ) at Chi Cubs ( 103 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:40 PM EST : Texas ( -123 ) at Colorado ( 114 ) —- T: 12.5
    9:10 PM EST : Seattle ( 188 ) at Houston ( -207 ) —- T: 8.5
    9:40 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( -169 ) at LA Angels ( 155 ) —- T: 9
    9:40 PM EST : San Diego ( -131 ) at Arizona ( 121 ) —- T: 9
    9:45 PM EST : Oakland ( -187 ) at SF Giants ( 171 ) —- T: 8.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s MLB thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• YourWorld

Who ever had Wash players on fanduel, can not edit their lineups. It still says the game is live and has started. This is ridiculous.

• zovyn

I particularly like how the website currently allows you to continue to enter new contests with a pre-existing lineup but no ability to edit. Good times.

• zovyn

@YourWorld said...

Who ever had Wash players on fanduel, can not edit their lineups. It still says the game is live and has started. This is ridiculous.

It’s not just lineups with Nats… I have lineups without any Washington players that aren’t touchable either.

• hassman

Anybody else having trouble with Fanduel not updating their contests from Upcoming to Live?

• LetsCash

Was coming in to say this exactly.

• zovyn

@hassman said...

Anybody else having trouble with Fanduel not updating their contests from Upcoming to Live?

Website has been jacked for over an hour now. Went down about 15 minutes before the 6:30PM locks. It’s slowly slowly slowly coming back up.

• noddy

Made one last change before lock cuz I had the money. Took out dArnaud and put in Realmuto. Knew he would hit a HR once I did that. Absolutely knew it. Unreal.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #96

RG Tiered Ranking

Civale doesn’t have it today….

• NextSignal

Got a ton of Franmil, let’s see if it counts

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #96

RG Tiered Ranking

@Unico10 said...

Civale doesn’t have it today….

Yep…. was coming…

• LetsCash

What are the odds they void the slate on FD?

The contests still say upcoming and appear to still be editable.

• dolphinkick182

damn couldn’t edit Chatwood out. Damn yoooooou FanDuel!!!!

• stellagirl

…aaaannnnnd, the MIN game will not play.

What a train wreck of a slate.

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

Twins PPD – what a day. I’m expecting a full refund from FD. What a disaster

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #96

RG Tiered Ranking

MFers….. delayed KC-MIN and PPD right after lock! Had a few Twins stacks and a few Royals stacks…. well than…

• jloos

FanDuel MLB finally went live

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #96

RG Tiered Ranking

Twins 5%-7% owned on DK… guess I am even with the field on that

• Datperpdaron

4 pages? Woohoo

Just came here to complain about Civale…

At least I faded Howard. Castelanni pivot might pay off… It’s Coors but it’s also Texas…

• dolphinkick182

@dolphinkick182 said...

damn couldn’t edit Chatwood out. Damn yoooooou FanDuel!!!!

I got Chatwood out! You can still edit your LU’s on the upcoming tab if you use a CPU. Didnt work on mobile but on CPU everything is still in the upcoming tab.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #52

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@Unico10 said...

MFers….. delayed KC-MIN and PPD right after lock! Had a few Twins stacks and a few Royals stacks…. well than…

Yeah, pretty janky. Fairly heavy on Twins. Knew the risk so my fault, but the buzz was they could wait out the rain and play late. To officially PPD right after lock just stings.

Nice if DK somehow was willing to unlock these players considering the circumstances.

• yisman

Kikuchi becomes the 4th SP scratched

• Datperpdaron

Between the scratches and the PPD after suspend, feels like I’m playing NBA.

• Supersharpie

Why don’t FD and DK allow you to swap out players whose games have been PPD’d.

I have been playing DFS for five years and this policy makes no more sense to me now than it did in 2015. What is their rationale for this punitive policy?

• thenatural91

I agree..never understood..burned money tonight

• yisman

I didn’t see that PPD coming

Could’ve been worse but I lost my yahoo catcher

garver was only 10 bucks there

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).