7:10 PM EST : Miami ( -122 ) at Cincinnati ( 113 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:10 PM EST : San Diego ( 155 ) at Tampa Bay ( -168 ) —- T: 8
    7:10 PM EST : Kansas City ( 129 ) at Detroit ( -140 ) —- T: 9
    8:05 PM EST : Oakland ( 149 ) at Texas ( -162 ) —- T: 10
    8:40 PM EST : Washington ( -173 ) at Colorado ( 159 ) —- T: 9.5
    9:40 PM EST : NY Mets ( 104 ) at Arizona ( -113 ) —- T: 9
    10:05 PM EST : Seattle ( -128 ) at LA Angels ( 118 ) —- T: 8
    10:15 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 132 ) at SF Giants ( -143 ) —- T: 7.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Olhausen

Of course I put 4 Washington stacks in the slurve with a mix of pitchers and some cheap one off’s who dong for me and They are going to lay an egg tonight.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Ray trying to throw the ball 100 every time. Chill bro.

• Olhausen

The bases juiced with one out and Washington can’t do a fucking thing. It just amazes me on how many different ways I can lose each night now.

• nwander05

Olhausen is your name BigTeach 1 on draft kings? There’s a person with the same avatar and is winning $50,000

• Vanco

BigTeach1 winning everything right now

• gravitymaze

wow on DK the people that don’t play hundreds of lineups are winning for a change

• mabrla

Every time I stack two of the last offenses on a day, it’s such a weird feeling. Seeing yourself at the bottom for 3 hours takes a toll lol.

• nwander05

Is there a website that shows what players have scored the most points for DK scoring for the season?

• Olhausen

@nwander05 said...

Olhausen is your name BigTeach 1 on draft kings? There’s a person with the same avatar and is winning $50,000

No I wish. I’ve never seen anyone else with my avatar before though.

• cjs5555

@Olhausen said...

No I wish. I’ve never seen anyone else with my avatar before though.

looks like he might be worth suing for copyright infringement tomorrow!

• zline34

@gravitymaze said...

wow on DK the people that don’t play hundreds of lineups are winning for a change

No, lol t he best players are all in the top 10

• gravitymaze

@zline34 said...

Really? Golfday214 and bigleach are the best? They only played one lu I think. How can you tell btw?

• gravitymaze

@zline34 said...

Really? Golfday214 and bigleach are the best? They only played one lu I think. How can you tell btw?

• zline34

@gravitymaze said...

You must be playing lower stakes. In the $33 fastball it’s Awesomo, Saahilsud, ehafner, papagates all in the top 5. They are all top players

• cjs5555

mike trout’s BvP against king felix is getting insane

• gravitymaze

@cjs5555 said...

mike trout’s BvP against king felix is getting insane

wow the podcast guy guaranteed a Trout homer. Think I will listen to them more.

• gravitymaze

@zline34 said...

You must be playing lower stakes. In the $33 fastball it’s Awesomo, Saahilsud, ehafner, papagates all in the top 5. They are all top players

Yeah I was speaking of the lower stakes but the multi entries won anyway in the end. So who won the $33 fastball.? Guess they have it down to a science at this point.

• gravitymaze

@zline34 said...

Yeah I was speaking of the lower stakes but the multi entries won anyway in the end. So who won the $33 fastball.? Guess they have it down to a science at this point.

• mabrla

Nuñez robbed McCutchen earlier on a crazy play, gets robbed by McCutchen to end 7th. Rediculous catch

This is just good baseball being played right now lol.

• gravitymaze

I always root for the guy to win or cash that has one or two lu’s because people like Saahilsud are celebrated. What a joke.

• bitowl

@mabrla said...

Nuñez robbed McCutchen earlier on a crazy play, gets robbed by McCutchen to end 7th. Rediculous catch

This is just good baseball being played right now lol.

Pretty annoying when you have both…

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Mike trout 4400 on dk tomorrow.

• jayhedd818

I am killing dfs baseball this month….9-3 heads up against pros and played one gpp lineup today …a 1 St place lol 227 .

https://www.fanduel.com/games/16163/contests/16163-25619251/entries/516817614/scoring?entry=516817614

This is some kind of heater….took a miracle by braun to even make me have the one losing day I’ve had this month. Cashed out 2K yesterday hoping to keep rolling up what I have left. You can have your pros and multi entry me and that one bullet won’t ever have a trout or a cano or cruz. I’ll figure out a way …finally all coming together.

• jayhedd818

@gravitymaze said...

Just beat papa gates in a tournament tonight he can’t cash with one bullet….and heads up. Anyone can win with 1000 diff lineups it takes skill to be contrarian and good with few bullets consistently. Really gotta find the cracks . Did a 7 123 San Fran stack with a 1 567 zona stack and king felix. Gotta make sure no-one even is close to what you make.

• jayhedd818

@ASitar said...

Does anyone know of any mediocre player on FD H2H? I do fairly well in GPPs and enjoy the thrill of winning $12k+ over 28,000 people (haven’t placed in top 40 yet) but I’m sick of playing 6 LUs every night and just cashing. This tells me I should at least be winning 4/5 H2Hs. I’m going to do a $50, if I win enter s $109, if I win enter a $270, if I win enter a $530, if I win enter a $1095 and be done with that ($1800 profit for $50 initial buy in). I will prob do a $25 H2H every day to hedge my GPPs. Not as exciting because your winning is capped but it should pad my account over time.

Any thoughts appreciated.

I know a few on fanduel…

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).