7:05 PM EST : NY Mets ( 0 ) at Baltimore ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:10 PM EST : Cleveland ( -168 ) at Cincinnati ( 155 ) —- T: 9.5
    7:35 PM EST : Miami ( 203 ) at Atlanta ( -222 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:10 PM EST : Colorado ( 188 ) at Houston ( -205 ) —- T: 7.5
    8:15 PM EST : Toronto ( -132 ) at Kansas City ( 122 ) —- T: 9
    8:15 PM EST : Washington ( 103 ) at St. Louis ( -111 ) —- T: 9
    9:10 PM EST : LA Angels ( 113 ) at San Diego ( -122 ) —- T: 8.5
    10:10 PM EST : SF Giants ( 168 ) at LA Dodgers ( -183 ) —- T: 8

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• windsorpg

Well my Felix Pena 100% call was spot on. The Acuna + mini CLE stack sucked balls still have hope with my 3 dodgers tho

• SkateFiend

@elementasrat said...

While the may be true, I still think NBA is more predictable and, as a result, I feel like I have more control over how I perform.

NBA used to be more predictable. Now I’m not so sure. Bad NBA teams have incentive to tank and the personnel decision reflects that.

Last season there were a handful of centers and guards who would just sit on the bench for the longest time, even when they started out hot. But I digress.

• KindGuy

@SkateFiend said...

NBA used to be more predictable. Now I’m not so sure. Bad NBA teams have incentive to tank and the personnel decision reflects that.

Last season there were a handful of centers and guards who would just sit on the bench for the longest time, even when they started out hot. But I digress.

No, you’re absolutely right. Which is why I think NBA DFS is best played from the beginning of the season till right around early-mid March.

• KindGuy

Murphy dong! Have 100% of him.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

Hey Dodgers:

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@Epignosis said...

Hey Dodgers:

Thank you.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

So they bring in Bellinger for Kike, who strands three base runners.

• mr_papageorgio

@Epignosis said...

So they bring in Bellinger for Kike, who strands three base runners.

Yeah I have Kike and am just above the cash line. Could have really used something there.

• yisman

only had a little Acuna, but the Carpenter one hurt me.

High buyin Tiers contest.

• yisman

Just noticed Chris Davis got lifted in the blowout and it cost him two plate appearances. He should’ve had 5. Wound up with 3 FP in 3 PAs.

That really sucks because I inexplicably used my Chris Davis lineup for the high buyin on fantasydraft.

• KindGuy

WTF Dodgers bullpen agh!!!!!!!!!!!!

No Ryu win. Unreal.

• KindGuy

Only Dave Roberts would run out of bench players by the 9th inning. That guy is seriously terrible.

• heeseop

Welp. Extra innings are good for my Dodgers stack. Best case scenario, keep the tie and rack up the walks and singles until the walk-off grand slam.

• yisman

@yisman said...

Just noticed Chris Davis got lifted in the blowout and it cost him two plate appearances. He should’ve had 5. Wound up with 3 FP in 3 PAs.

That really sucks because I inexplicably used my Chris Davis lineup for the high buyin on fantasydraft.

$1,000 swing

my first lineup which I thought was better scored 148.4. That would have gotten second, or $1,000.

My other lineup scored only 125.4 and got 4th. https://www.fantasydraft.com/ticket/7093649 (and here’s the better lineup, entered in other contests https://www.fantasydraft.com/ticket/7093489)

• yisman

there’s more to add but just off the top of my head, these were considered top bats for the slate

Acuna 2
    Jose Ramirez 0
    Lindor 4
    Carpenter 6
    Hoskins 5
    Albies 0

On the pitching side, Hellickson left injured, Urena lasted one pitch, and Bundy and Anderson got shellacked

• Messiah717

Obviously, you needed the correct Mets and Houston players last night. Most of the top plays according to the numbers seemed to have completely failed or underwhelmed.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).