7:05 PM EST : Cleveland ( 144 ) at NY Yankees ( -160 ) —- T: 11
    7:05 PM EST : Chi Cubs ( -140 ) at Philadelphia ( 129 ) —- T: 9.5
    7:10 PM EST : St. Louis ( 143 ) at Cincinnati ( -155 ) —- T: 9.5
    7:20 PM EST : NY Mets ( 112 ) at Atlanta ( -121 ) —- T: 10
    8:05 PM EST : Minnesota ( -147 ) at Texas ( 135 ) —- T: 11.5
    9:40 PM EST : SF Giants ( 128 ) at Arizona ( -139 ) —- T: 9
    10:07 PM EST : Chi Sox ( 150 ) at LA Angels ( -163 ) —- T: 9
    10:07 PM EST : Houston ( -120 ) at Oakland ( 111 ) —- T: 10

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• athairuammit11

@hithisisnom said...

Gray/Conforto

Mind Blown

• lovpink

The cheapest viable pitching option is young Terran right

• mr_papageorgio

I have Gary tonight. Lock him in for 1 BB, 3Ks, and maybe a run if he gets hot.

• athairuammit11

https://www.stltoday.com/sports/baseball/professional/cards-notebook-numbers-favor-wacha-for-his-start-in-reds/article_a6e53f42-53ac-53ac-a5cf-13f2817fc197.html

*throws away $16

• superjon

Sanchez and Yankee stack

• lovpink

@mr_papageorgio said...

I have Gary tonight. Lock him in for 1 BB, 3Ks, and maybe a run if he gets hot.

I have him too he’s never done much for me him and cj cron always bust on me one more try

• dsoglin33

I like Gary of course, but Welington is looking like a solid salary saver at 2600. 6 hole vs. a lefty. He’s been hot lately.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #83

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@lovpink said...

The cheapest viable pitching option is young Terran right

Eh, if you’re looking for some level of safety probably. I’d argue you can go down to Lopez from Teheran. Of course you can keep riding that Sanchez train, but A’s seem like the right team in the right spot to invoke his past struggles.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #83

RG Tiered Ranking

@athairuammit11 said...

https://www.stltoday.com/sports/baseball/professional/cards-notebook-numbers-favor-wacha-for-his-start-in-reds/article_a6e53f42-53ac-53ac-a5cf-13f2817fc197.html

*throws away $16

Gross. Interesting though. Reds have had some bad offenses over the years. Wacha is as bad as he’s been in his career this year. Not sure how well it correlates to the present. Won’t lie though, I might like him more than D-Rod now if I dumpster dive at all.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #83

RG Tiered Ranking

Of course Choo is the only lefty who has hit Pineda at all in the Rangers line up and he’s the one they sit.

• ASitar

Is going Gray/Teheran + Cubs/Yanks on DK main too chalky or is the slate big enough to be different?

Might stack White Sox 2/3/5/6 vs what will be a top 3 owned pitcher and they’re coming in dirt cheap

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #83

RG Tiered Ranking

@ASitar said...

Is going Gray/Teheran + Cubs/Yanks on DK main too chalky or is the slate big enough to be different?

Might stack White Sox 2/3/5/6 vs what will be a top 3 owned pitcher and they’re coming in dirt cheap

That’s pretty chalky. Gray and Teheran will be top 5 owned for pitchers, easy. Yanks should be the highest owned overall. Cubs will be up there too. Of course depends on which bats specifically you’re using.

• madmanjayWV

This slate is nothing but beautiful AYDS of suck.

Finally jumped off the damn Harper train last night and it cost me.

I have 0 faith in any of these SPs, but gotta pick 2 on Yahoo-DK and one on FD — UGH

Maybe the Reds game will be low scoring, but I just dunno.

If you are trying to get behind the Teheran vs. METS narrative there’s this from VegasInsider

SU Play AGAINST Trend of the Day:

— The Mets are 0-21 SU as a dog after they had 12+ hits and were not a 150-plus dog and it is not a series opener.

My initial thoughts were Aaron Suckchez and go with R. Lopez, which I might stay on but prolly should pivot to Fiers and some other bum after seeing this from VI today….

Starter-Based Trend of the Day:

— The White Sox are 0-7 SU with Reynaldo Lopez when he threw over 100 pitches in his last start and they won.

• RatedDAL

If you were gonna stack against one of the chalkier pitchers tonight would you stack against Gray or Teheran?

I’ve been on the Mets all day but only doing a single LU tonight so I’m second guessing myself.

• athairuammit11

@Pandamonious said...

Gross. Interesting though. Reds have had some bad offenses over the years. Wacha is as bad as he’s been in his career this year. Not sure how well it correlates to the present. Won’t lie though, I might like him more than D-Rod now if I dumpster dive at all.

Yeah your boy is dumpster diving today.. the sad/good part is wacha is the early game haha

• zline34

How many Yankees is too much Yankees?

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #83

RG Tiered Ranking

@RatedDAL said...

If you were gonna stack against one of the chalkier pitchers tonight would you stack against Gray or Teheran?

I’ve been on the Mets all day but only doing a single LU tonight so I’m second guessing myself.

Mets, for sure. Teheran is more volatile IMO. Braves bullpen doesn’t seem any better even after the deadline, not that the Reds bullpen is any good either.

• ASitar

@Pandamonious said...

That’s pretty chalky. Gray and Teheran will be top 5 owned for pitchers, easy. Yanks should be the highest owned overall. Cubs will be up there too. Of course depends on which bats specifically you’re using.

Going Gray/Teheran + Torres/Urshela + Sox 1/2/3/6 + a Cubbie and Rojas. Does feel chalkie so I might add another. What are a couple of pitchers do you like?

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #83

RG Tiered Ranking

@zline34 said...

How many Yankees is too much Yankees?

All you need is Tauchman, right?

• athairuammit11

@ASitar said...

Going Gray/Teheran + Torres/Urshela + Sox 1/2/3/6 + a Cubbie and Rojas. Does feel chalkie so I might add another. What are a couple of pitchers do you like?

I love the 4-2-1-1 stack!

• athairuammit11

@Pandamonious said...

Mets, for sure. Teheran is more volatile IMO. Braves bullpen doesn’t seem any better even after the deadline, not that the Reds bullpen is any good either.

Good weather too but i guess CIN is a better ballpark

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #75

RG Tiered Ranking

Is Cortes in play after Green?

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #83

RG Tiered Ranking

@ASitar said...

I don’t like any of them. I’m willing to use Gray, Darvish, Pineda, Lopez for sure. Might have a little bit of Young and Sanchez. I’m sure I’ll end up with a small amount of Wacha or D-Rod to make certain stacks work. Really just trying to focus on the first 4 though.

• madmanjayWV

UMMMMMMMM?

serious question

what on God’s green earth did FANDUEL do to their live scoring? OMG it’s horrible.

At least have the common courtesy to make it like YAHOO — it’s all gunked up and SUCKS

P.S. — This just happened in the last couple hours b/c I checked my golf lineup b4 coming to work.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

Heads up: That Baez scratch sent Almora to the ninth spot. Rizzo leading off.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler