7:05 PM EST : Chi Cubs ( -102 ) at Pittsburgh ( -106 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:05 PM EST : NY Mets ( 0 ) at Philadelphia ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:15 PM EST : Washington ( 123 ) at St. Louis ( -133 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:35 PM EST : Colorado ( -104 ) at Atlanta ( -104 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:05 PM EST : LA Angels ( 0 ) at Texas ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:10 PM EST : Detroit ( 140 ) at Minnesota ( -152 ) —- T: 9
    8:15 PM EST : Toronto ( -131 ) at Kansas City ( 121 ) —- T: 9.5
    10:10 PM EST : Arizona ( -128 ) at San Diego ( 118 ) —- T: 8

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• dolphinkick182

@Billychurch said...

Bautista was an interesting under the radar pick (I had lots), but at least there was time to switch him out and still some good options.

Wish I would have left Bautista in.

• NYGfan1983

@tristanwolf said...

pirates stack tonight. lester’s era is 10 since the break.

ouch own lots of Lester ..

fml

• Olhausen

@mr_papageorgio said...

Or, you could play them at low ownership vs a guy who had terrible history vs lefties and maybe gain some leverage on the field.

The problem is I used those two as an example because unfortunately there’s tons of other overpriced players on dk now. I’m not the only one who’s noticed this and when players are this overpriced it leads to higher ownership on lower priced pitchers and therefore makes it harder to win or place high in a gpp.

• DFScoholic

@Olhausen said...

The problem is I used those two as an example because unfortunately there’s tons of other overpriced players on dk now. I’m not the only one who’s noticed this and when players are this overpriced it leads to higher ownership on lower priced pitchers and therefore makes it harder to win or place high in a gpp.

Is Ronald acuna jr overpriced on DK 5700 ?

• Billychurch

@dolphinkick182 said...

Wish I would have left Bautista in.

Meh, who would’ve imagined he’d step in for Nimmo. 99 times out of 100, you’d end up with a guaranteed doughnut

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

After I saw that Cubs lineup, I had to get some Ivan Nova.

• NYGfan1983

i have lester / nova in a few

decent duel atm

• NYGfan1983

Acuna 7% in the mini max

i like it

• DFScoholic

Lester impressive outing so far

• DFScoholic

Acuna stolen base

• hcassidy

when you tinkered away Detroit 1-3-4.

BTW that Dahl, just went Yard.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

50% of my lineups are Angels stacks. Good stuff so far.

• SkateFiend

@Olhausen said...

I pretty much punt the middle infield positions at DK. It’s the only way to make room for decent pitching and have some power in the OF and corner infield. There are some decent priced players on the Angels and Marlins that I feel forced to play.

Someone at DK was asleep at the switch and priced Danny Jansen 2,000. That led to 19% ownership (even Jeff Mathis is 2,600 at DK) and he nearly broke the slate.

They had Eric Hosmer at 3,800 at one point, and that was even before he got semi hot.

• tristanwolf

@NYGfan1983 said...

ouch own lots of Lester ..

fml

well he’s on cruise control so looks like you made the right call and my pirates stack is useless!

• TeamTwerk

Any word on the KC game? I really hope this game plays

• NYGfan1983

@tristanwolf said...

well he’s on cruise control so looks like you made the right call and my pirates stack is useless!

ya 21 pts in DK .. finish strong Lester !

• MisterMister

Well I see the angels and Rangers are on their way to a 15 – 14 pitching duel.

• hcassidy

@NYGfan1983 said...

ya 21 pts in DK .. finish strong Lester !

I fade Lester all the time(well any Cubs pitcher against the Pirates) as for the reason they always do well against the Cubs the last 3 years maybe 4.

• NYGfan1983

1 LU with angels

dammit

• TeamTwerk

Roark is pitching a 1 hitter? STL deserves to have about 10 runs right now.

• zline34

So many homers

• tbird05

Chalkmas

• tbird05

I think every player above 25% has a dong on Fanduel

• tbird05

cept Choo and Upton hehe. I guess Gray was too ambitious. Just click the chalk button with Clay.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).