7:10 PM EST : Atlanta ( -155 ) at Miami ( 145 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:10 PM EST : Baltimore ( 223 ) at Tampa Bay ( -269 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:10 PM EST : Oakland ( -110 ) at Chi Sox ( -110 ) —- T: 9
    8:10 PM EST : Houston ( -151 ) at Kansas City ( 139 ) —- T: 10
    8:10 PM EST : Cleveland ( 110 ) at Minnesota ( -119 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:40 PM EST : San Diego ( -134 ) at Colorado ( 124 ) —- T: 12
    9:45 PM EST : NY Mets ( 181 ) at SF Giants ( -197 ) —- T: 8
    10:10 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 278 ) at LA Dodgers ( -303 ) —- T: 8.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s MLB thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• jv21

• Ranked #73

RG Tiered Ranking

Coors field on the slate. I guess time to stack the Padres & Rockies for the next 3 days.

• ifthethunder

@jv21 said...

Coors field on the slate. I guess time to stack the Padres & Rockies for the next 3 days.

I didn’t notice that Fernando Tatis Jr. had returned from the i.l. yesterday, but he announced it with a bang (2 of ‘em).

Funny thing, he’s got a few goose eggs vs. Colorado. But those weren’t AT Colorado. I think I have to fit him in.

P.S. Not quite ‘goose eggs.’ But close enough for the salary.
    ~

• monarch

@jv21 said...

Is that profitable?

• jv21

• Ranked #73

RG Tiered Ranking

@monarch said...

Is that profitable?

idk but I am going to find out. I will 150 the 5c on FD and have only SD & COL as my main stack.

• monarch

@jv21 said...

idk but I am going to find out. I will 150 the 5c on FD and have only SD & COL as my main stack.

You will bleed nickels over the course of the year playing the most owned stacks.

• jv21

• Ranked #73

RG Tiered Ranking

@monarch said...

You will bleed nickels over the course of the year playing the most owned stacks.

Yeah I agree, this is just a fun experiment and only cause its Coors field.

• monarch

@jv21 said...

Yeah I agree, this is just a fun experiment and only cause its Coors field.

Cool, DFS should be fun. Hope you do well!!!

• zovyn

13 o/u at Coors today on a 10-game slate. Going to be a screwy night for sure.

• Southie777

Nothing more satisfying than fading Coors and seeing a 4-run game. Just not sure tonight is the night.

• deepfat

Took down my first GPP in any sport yesterday. A small one but a cool $150 to have more fun with. I changed my strategy to quit reading touts and just use solid DFS principles going forward.

• miggs6876

@deepfat said...

Took down my first GPP in any sport yesterday. A small one but a cool $150 to have more fun with. I changed my strategy to quit reading touts and just use solid DFS principles going forward.

Nice!

• ifthethunder

@monarch said...

A fish dinner with Lewis Brinson? I have him in couple.
    ~

• zovyn

Would figure that the pitcher I like most tonight is in the only game with any weather concern…

• ifthethunder

BvP note: Yan Gomes has done well vs. Dallas Keuchel and is 2,800 on DK. (Matt Chapman also, if you have 5,300 for a 3rd base spot.)
    ~

• zovyn

Braves, Padres, Rockies, A’s – all in smash spots. Reds, Dodgers, (Giants) all at home against weak lefties… hell even the Astros look sneaky on the road tonight with their bats heating up. This slate has me all messed up.

O Chaps again.. guaranteed he homers again. O Atlanta’s. Extremely heavy S F bats vs Hill, S D vs Senzy. BOMB Hill! BOMB Senzy!! Lotta Schwindel v Miley. Lotta Joe, Ruf, Slater as salary fillers. Duffy too. Heavy Cole/Gausman, Miley, Quanty. Heaviest Posey/Bryant.. Mullins. GL.

• billythekidcowboysheat

Upton!!!! In 16/20

• zovyn

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

Upton!!!! In 16/20

I liked his BvP but couldn’t work that game into my LU

• ifthethunder

And they’re off! Justin Upton has already bombed Cole. I stopped playing Upton because he’s been so cold. Typical start to the night….but maybe it will improve.

I have Jazz Chisholm Jr. in one, so on the board homer-wise.
    ~

• BiGtIGeRs

@zovyn said...

Braves, Padres, Rockies, A’s – all in smash spots. Reds, Dodgers, (Giants) all at home against weak lefties… hell even the Astros look sneaky on the road tonight with their bats heating up. This slate has me all messed up.

Don’t forget Cleveland for whatever reason they will probably break the slate again

• Southie777

MLB DFS is so frustrating these days. Have so many HR’s already and I’m not even breaking even right now. You pretty much need a HR from every roster spot. And then you also need to nail the inevitable 2 HR or even 3 HR guy and then top it off with getting SP right. (I’m talking GPP, I’m strictly a tournament player.) Just venting, but it’s so hard to do much more than min cash or maybe 4X or 5X.

• ifthethunder

@Southie777 said...

MLB DFS is so frustrating these days. Have so many HR’s already and I’m not even breaking even right now. You pretty much need a HR from every roster spot. And then you also need to nail the inevitable 2 HR or even 3 HR guy and then top it off with getting SP right. (I’m talking GPP, I’m strictly a tournament player.) Just venting, but it’s so hard to do much more than min cash or maybe 4X or 5X.

I have a few, but no more than 2 in the same lineup. Connor Joe, Matt Chapman, Max Kepler, Jazz Chisholm.

Missed out on the Tampa game (esp. Brandon Lowe) completely. Nothing better than 2X for me so far.

MLB wanted this with their juiced ball. Didn’t improve the game imo.
    ~

• zovyn

Got Miley right. Have Keirmaier and Phillips but benched Lowe. Paid up for Story/Tatis combo and that’s not working out terribly well. Chapman HR is nice but not enough. Straddling the FD moneylines but not excited that I’m relying on Muncy and Slater to bring me home.

• yisman

stacked the Coors game, bet the Padres heavily, bet the over big as well

lost it all

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).