1:35 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -107 ) at Washington ( -101 ) —- T: 11
    2:15 PM EST : NY Mets ( -184 ) at Kansas City ( 169 ) —- T: 10
    3:05 PM EST : Minnesota ( 121 ) at Texas ( -130 ) —- T: 10.5
    3:10 PM EST : Miami ( 157 ) at Colorado ( -171 ) —- T: 13.5
    4:07 PM EST : Houston ( -171 ) at Oakland ( 157 ) —- T: 9.5
    4:07 PM EST : Chi Sox ( 163 ) at LA Angels ( -177 ) —- T: 9.5
    4:10 PM EST : SF Giants ( -107 ) at Arizona ( -101 ) —- T: 9
    7:10 PM EST : Chi Cubs ( -154 ) at Pittsburgh ( 142 ) —- T: 10

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• BadAtBetting

Thankfully I have a Cleveland stack. Wait what? Oh I don’t have Freeman. Perfect

• RatedDAL

Great work throwing all those pitches without a single K Boyd. Oh and giving up the first of many runs.

What an epic bust the Sox are shaping up to be.

• dsoglin33

@RatedDAL said...

Great work throwing all those pitches without a single K Boyd. Oh and giving up the first of many runs.

What an epic bust the Sox are shaping up to be.

The 5-run lead will give them incentive to start hitting. I think there will be some fireworks second time through the order.

• Arenas2Wall

Every time I stack Red Sox on a Sunday they get shut out.

• jayzee666

So far so good.
    The REAPER is killing it once again!!
    Goldsmidt and Suarez HRs due to Variance. Can’t have all 0s Unfortunately :(
    Making another gas can look like and Ace by stacking the Jays and Red Sox.
    Taking Nola out of my LUs.
    Pannone being pummelled.
    0 pieces of the other fireworks.

So is the REAPER life!!

• KOTN26

Someone tell Washington to calm the fuck down

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@KOTN26 said...

Someone tell Washington to calm the fuck down

Lately when I enter 30+ lineups stacking is everyone goes nuts and washes out (yesterday did ok with a MIL-COL stack… sadly with Nolan) and when I play 1-5 most games are under control and one stack goes f’ing nuts…

Only played 5…. went STL/SD/CLE/TOR/MIL…. WAS definitely on the table. I need to stop stacking against those strike throwers Vargas and Kikuchi as lately everything is hit at people

• UGAdude

Hope nobody played Acuna like I did. He got pulled out of the game for lack of hustle (admired a ball he thought was going out, it hit off the top of the wall and he had to settle for a long single instead of a double.)

• jayzee666

@ASitar said...

Grisham is still cheap

And he is going to be even cheaper!! :)

Odd cuz I didn’t have him in my LU and 0-3, u would think that is REAPER effect.

• feezyg

I told yall Boyd is a different animal outside Comerica…

• dsoglin33

Orioles being Orioles…

• yisman

wow, Acuna and Harper both got hurt today

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Broke my rule of “no pitchers in Mets games”…. played Wheeler. What a piece of trash

• UGAdude

@yisman said...

wow, Acuna and Harper both got hurt today

Acuna didn’t get hurt, he got pulled out of the game for not hustling. See my post above.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Kikuchi going for the CGSO what a joke…. and what happened to workload management Seattle?

• mr_papageorgio

@UGAdude said...

Hope nobody played Acuna like I did. He got pulled out of the game for lack of hustle (admired a ball he thought was going out, it hit off the top of the wall and he had to settle for a long single instead of a double.)

I played him of course. I hate that type of stuff. Like I can live with my players just not playing well but when they get hurt or ejected or whatever it really annoys me.

• depalma13

More baseball nonsense.

• UGAdude

Ortega grand slam. I played some of him just because sometimes I’m a homer for my Braves (even though I never heard of the dude until a few days ago.)

• mr_papageorgio

Arenado trolling me with the HR today after I fell just short of the cash line last night with his 0

• depalma13

Played Machado and Leon as one offs in pretty much every lineup. $6800 combined for two goose eggs.

• dragon1952

Anyone know why Flaherty was yanked after just 83 pitches?

• BadAtBetting

I didn’t play him, but Boyd got robbed of his win after Detroit relievers blew it. Gonna hurt some people on the cash line

• jayzee666

And the REAPER’s last act for the day….. Bumgarner!!!!
    The hitters, it is a given they have already failed.
    REAPER is the ultimate professional. Never takes a slate off!

• casper

Mathis Has more points than all 5 of my rocks

• ksnoke

@Arenas2Wall said...

Every time I stack Red Sox on a Sunday they get shut out.

lol

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).