7:05 PM EST : Washington ( -122 ) at Pittsburgh ( 112 ) —- T: 9.5
    7:10 PM EST : San Diego ( 152 ) at Cincinnati ( -165 ) —- T: 9
    7:10 PM EST : Seattle ( 177 ) at Tampa Bay ( -193 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:45 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 118 ) at St. Louis ( -128 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:05 PM EST : LA Angels ( -118 ) at Texas ( 108 ) —- T: 11
    8:10 PM EST : Detroit ( 369 ) at Houston ( -416 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:10 PM EST : Chi Sox ( 191 ) at Minnesota ( -208 ) —- T: 9.5
    9:40 PM EST : Colorado ( 0 ) at Arizona ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• ASitar

@mr_papageorgio said...

Demeritte batting 2nd for $3300 is tempting. Miley hasn’t been bad but he’s still Wade Miley and could easily blow up.

I’m leaning Jody Mercer myself. Plus he’s 8 for 15 w 2b’s vs Miley. $2,800 on DK

• casper

Stacking against EJ one last time if he pitches we’ll i’m never going to do it again

• TnCowboy

Just for fun, I loaded a Dime Time with BvP guys. Maldonado, Abreu, Carp, Machado, Schoop and Yelich. Finished with a couple of O’s.

• RatedDAL

@casper said...

Stacking against EJ one last time if he pitches we’ll i’m never going to do it again

Also stacking against him but IDC how many good starts he has, I will never cross him off the stackable against list.

• casper

@RatedDAL said...

Also stacking against him but IDC how many good starts he has, I will never cross him off the stackable against list.

I’m also playing Marwin G just because he’s still wearing an astro’s cap on the DK app

• casper

Pham leading off don’t remember that ever before

• madmanjayWV

@athairuammit11 said...

Anybody like the Royals stack? and/or Angels?

Just trying to wrap my head around the DK pitching prices and what this slate is actually going to end up doing.

Thus far to answer your ? — I see nothing wrong on paper with either stack, but I don’t think I’m going that way.

John Means is “due” for a decent start for the Orioles and the Texas rookie — although not sexy — has done fairly decent in his first 2 starts.

I just wish I knew if BAUEROUTTAGE was going to actually try not to suck 2 day or not vs. the PADS.

• wpatrigo

I inevitably end up with some combination of McKay, Gallen and Davies as pitchers, partially because I don’t like any of the shortstop punts. I’d prefer to get Miley and Gibson in the lineup, but I don’t think it’s happening tonight. Definitely having to fade the expensive pitching.

• madmanjayWV

@casper said...

Pham leading off don’t remember that ever before

He has hit in the 2-hole all year (2019) — aside from four starts in the No. 3 hole and the only other time he hit leadoff this season looks like it was yesterday………..

• telestraightshooter

@RatedDAL said...

Also stacking against him but IDC how many good starts he has,

2 great starts has EJ vs Sea & KC

33% EJ gets 3x on dK
    40% Houston covers implied run difference of +4.66
    17% neither event occurs

• madmanjayWV

Today’s Lefty MUs (OPS)

KC vs. Means – Royals 28th .692
    TB vs. Marco G – Rays 22nd .738
    SEA vs. McKay – M’s 13th .782
    CIN vs. Lauer – Reds 18th .757
    LAA vs. Allard – Angels 23rd .737
    TEX vs. Peters – Rangers 17th .763
    DET vs. Miley – Tigers 25th .715

• jtkucheck

@telestraightshooter said...

2 great starts has EJ vs Sea & KC

33% EJ gets 3x on dK
    40% Houston covers implied run difference of +4.66
    17% neither event occurs

What about the other 10%?

• athairuammit11

@madmanjayWV said...

Just trying to wrap my head around the DK pitching prices and what this slate is actually going to end up doing.

Thus far to answer your ? — I see nothing wrong on paper with either stack, but I don’t think I’m going that way.

John Means is “due” for a decent start for the Orioles and the Texas rookie — although not sexy — has done fairly decent in his first 2 starts.

I just wish I knew if BAUEROUTTAGE was going to actually try not to suck 2 day or not vs. the PADS.

Yeah I think KC might be priced up too high.. although im going to roll with a Angels stack with some dead cheapos and trout.

• casper

Altuve out

• tonedefrob

@realphipps said...

Home Gibson is extreme. Really good or really bad.

His catcher splits are the same.

Garver good. Castro bad.

• casper

@tonedefrob said...

His catcher splits are the same.

Garver good. Castro bad.

He had 9k’s last time VR’s sox was Garver catching with Wellington out the sox line up looks pretty bad with jay as your clean up hitter

• ASitar

Pitt stack or Angels?

• carolinaboy828

Quick question trying to round out my 1st base DK player..Abreu or Nunez? Thoughts or suggestions?

• ASitar

I have a Gallen/Williams + MIL 1/3/5/8 w $1,200 left over. Only thing I’m considering changing is Gallen for Gibson or Marte for Trout. What do you generally leave on the table on DK. In an 8ish game slate?

• jon2anderson

• Blogger of the Month

need a stranger to join my DK MLB league with my buddies, pop in and dominate us all – it’ll be hilarious. Post your DK name here and i’ll invite you to the league and this $2 contest. I am drunk as fuck. Thanks.

• ASitar

NM, went from Hosmer to Gurriel.

• superjon

All the Gallen

Super heavy on BAL and KC. Mixed in some STL and ARI

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@jon2anderson said...

need a stranger to join my DK MLB league with my buddies, pop in and dominate us all – it’ll be hilarious. Post your DK name here and i’ll invite you to the league and this $2 contest. I am drunk as fuck. Thanks.

Sleazygreazy

• Joereim

Joereim

• ASitar

Mejia or Chirinos? I can’t believe I’m using Trevor Williams in 1 of 2 DK LUs. Gallen in both. 1 O’s stack, 1 Mil stack.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler