7:05 PM EST : Washington ( -122 ) at Pittsburgh ( 112 ) —- T: 9.5
    7:10 PM EST : San Diego ( 152 ) at Cincinnati ( -165 ) —- T: 9
    7:10 PM EST : Seattle ( 177 ) at Tampa Bay ( -193 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:45 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 118 ) at St. Louis ( -128 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:05 PM EST : LA Angels ( -118 ) at Texas ( 108 ) —- T: 11
    8:10 PM EST : Detroit ( 369 ) at Houston ( -416 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:10 PM EST : Chi Sox ( 191 ) at Minnesota ( -208 ) —- T: 9.5
    9:40 PM EST : Colorado ( 0 ) at Arizona ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• dragon1952

great start for Bauer :^ /

• depalma13

My entire lineup has changed on DK. I built a Houston stack with McKay and some one offs and that lineup changed.

Is there anyway to see a Time stamp when the lineup set? This is pretty screwed up.

• dragon1952

Somebody needs to tell Bauer and McKay they’re pitching against horrible O’s :^ /

• ASitar

NOW I know why I can’t believe I took Williams. I thought I learned my lesson after Teheran’s great bVp vs Mil (I believe) when he got blown up last week.

• hcassidy

@depalma13 said...

My entire lineup has changed on DK. I built a Houston stack with McKay and some one offs and that lineup changed.

Is there anyway to see a Time stamp when the lineup set? This is pretty screwed up.

If you’re on a desktop, click on Lineups, then click on the ‘switch to old layout’. That will show a timestamp of the last edited lineup.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@dragon1952 said...

great start for Bauer :^ /

Even better start for McKay.

• hcassidy

Done for the night as McKay has gone ‘trash’

• ASitar

I’m sorry, but how do you get to Murphy/Adams/Eaton? Wow, good for them

• wpatrigo

Not a good start for McKay, but he could easily go 5 and get 5+ k’s and limit it to 3 against this lineup. Don’t think you’re doomed if you use him, especially when he’s owned by 60-70% of the field

• elmore0631

@ASitar said...

I’m sorry, but how do you get to Murphy/Adams/Eaton? Wow, good for them

Trevor Williams? Nationals fans?

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@wpatrigo said...

Not a good start for McKay, but he could easily go 5 and get 5+ k’s and limit it to 3 against this lineup. Don’t think you’re doomed if you use him, especially when he’s owned by 60-70% of the field

He walked two and then gave up a home run. I just wish that had played out in reverse.

• Njsum1

I said this last time the Mariners faced a mediocre chalky lefty, think it was Boyd. I laid off Boyd cause he was overpriced……they’re just better versus lefties…they’re actually somewhere between 7th and 12th versus lefties.

Yet this time, I got sucked into Mediocre McKay cause of the price and odds. There was an edge to fading this guy tonight. Kudos if you did…sadly, I did not 😭

• RatedDAL

Good god the Nationals need to cool it.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@RatedDAL said...

Good god the Nationals need to cool it.

I made a list of ten teams I liked. The Nationals were on it. I crossed them out in favor of the Angels.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@Njsum1 said...

I said this last time the Mariners faced a mediocre chalky lefty, think it was Boyd. I laid off Boyd cause he was overpriced……they’re just better versus lefties…they’re actually somewhere between 7th and 12th versus lefties.

Yet this time, I got sucked into Mediocre McKay cause of the price and odds. There was an edge to fading this guy tonight. Kudos if you did…sadly, I did not 😭

Again, it was two walks and then a homer.

If that happened the other way around, McKay’s score doesn’t look that bad.

• Njsum1

@Epignosis said...

Again, it was two walks and then a homer.

If that happened the other way around, McKay’s score doesn’t look that bad.

McKay is mediocre. Mariners are good versus lefties. The order doesn’t matter, he had 0 strikeouts as well. I got suckered (as did almost half the field)by the price. I’d by happy with 10 DK points from McKay, yet that’s unlikely.

Edit…he’s gonna get pulled this inning or the next…probably this inning, right after he gives up a homer to Nola.

• damionismyname

Balls McKay walking everyone!

• deadphish

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #88

RG Tiered Ranking

fkn ump just robbed McKay of a called 3rd strike on a full count…which would have been a double play w/t CS.

• osuryanf

Good God why did I play McKay in 2/5? He looks horrible out there. Did he catch his wife cheating this morning or what?

• SkateFiend

Texas is where the action will be. There’s too many shaky pitching involved for one of the teams not to score a bunch of runs.

Choo hits the Angels well and Trout in Texas is always a good idea.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

Nah, McKay lineups are cooked tonight.

• osuryanf

I’m ready for McKay to get yanked. Only way this is gonna go is continue to head south. Get him out

• ASitar

Wasn’t Adams 20 for 20 vs Williams? It was just the rat of the team that was 0-20. On to the Showdown unless Baltimore puts up 20 runs

• damionismyname

@Epignosis said...

Nah, McKay lineups are cooked tonight.

Well done McKay filet!

• osuryanf

@osuryanf said...

I’m ready for McKay to get yanked. Only way this is gonna go is continue to head south. Get him out

As I said…. just going to get worse. Why he’s still in at this point I’ll never know.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler