7:05 PM EST : Washington ( -122 ) at Pittsburgh ( 112 ) —- T: 9.5
    7:10 PM EST : San Diego ( 152 ) at Cincinnati ( -165 ) —- T: 9
    7:10 PM EST : Seattle ( 177 ) at Tampa Bay ( -193 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:45 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 118 ) at St. Louis ( -128 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:05 PM EST : LA Angels ( -118 ) at Texas ( 108 ) —- T: 11
    8:10 PM EST : Detroit ( 369 ) at Houston ( -416 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:10 PM EST : Chi Sox ( 191 ) at Minnesota ( -208 ) —- T: 9.5
    9:40 PM EST : Colorado ( 0 ) at Arizona ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Njsum1

@osuryanf said...

As I said…. just going to get worse. Why he’s still in at this point I’ll never know.

Go look at my post, I called the Nola homer before it happened.

• deadphish

@osuryanf said...

I’m ready for McKay to get yanked. Only way this is gonna go is continue to head south. Get him out

he gets yanked…basically 0% lineups cash. he get’s few clean innings w/some Ks…better than 0% lineups cash

• osuryanf

@Njsum1 said...

Go look at my post, I called the Nola homer before it happened.

If only we could predict guys in our lineups to do that

• osuryanf

@deadphish said...

he gets yanked…basically 0% lineups cash. he get’s few clean innings w/some Ks…better than 0% lineups cash

Right now McKay is only being charged with 3 of the 7 runs…. that’s not too bad

• Njsum1

@osuryanf said...

Right now McKay is only being charged with 3 of the 7 runs…. that’s not too bad

I’ll take 0 points to 5 from McKay.

• Njsum1

@osuryanf said...

If only we could predict guys in our lineups to do that

Haha…if only

• jayzee666

WTF!?!?
    Is this Bizarro Monday or something??
    I have Nola/Murphy/Eaton/Soto Gallen/Ross
    On a brighter side, I have a O’s stack and only played a handful of LUs.

• deadphish

@deadphish said...

he could actually still get a QS,,,but that is definitely a 0% chance w/t pitch count he typically gets

• SkateFiend

Right now, Mckay is barely a one way player.

He could get better, Ohtani looked awful in his first Spring Training for a while. But playing in the east will hurt his chances.

• casper

@Njsum1 said...

I’ll take 0 points to 5 from McKay.

Changed my whole line up to get him over Means of course he’s throwing a no hitter

• monarch

This slate has been garbage. Onto the showdown slate!

• RatedDAL

Means fell apart quick.

Gas Can Jackson back. We missed you.

• dsoglin33

Correa out, Altuve in

• Njsum1

@monarch said...

Just hoping Houston puts up 15 runs and Gallen pitches a CGSO perfect game with 27 strikeouts. Then maybe 2 of my 7 lineups can min cash.

• Mr_tjRoto

Who thinks its time ?

Casey Mize P Erie SeaWolves
    IP 109.1
    BB 5
    SO 106
    WHIP 0.94

• Mr_tjRoto

@monarch said...

Edwin Jackson may have been the way to go ;)

• rttemple

Had a nats stack all day and ended up switching to the brewers. At least they’re getting no hit :)

• jeffgo33

Joe Ross, 5 outs from qualifying for a win in an 11-0 game, gets taken out because of an injury. Sigh.

• CJtheGrump

Today on “everything is a cruel joke”, the chalk fails miserably, all the best hitters on the best hitting teams take the night off, and even the strongest starting pitchers are cut short for a no-decision.

• Mr_tjRoto

Eaton will keep getting ignored until his price drops which occurs after he stops hitting which is tomorrow, or maybe the day after tomorrow, or maybe….

• Njsum1

@dsoglin33 said...

Correa out, Altuve in

Of course

• Mr_tjRoto

On yahoo every Seattle hitter will be higher priced than any Yankee on Wednesday :)

• hcassidy

Glad my ‘Punt of the night’ in Trevino just hit a HR to keep my streak alive.

• madmanjayWV

@Mr_tjRoto said...

Who thinks its time ?

Casey Mize P Erie SeaWolves
    IP 109.1
    BB 5
    SO 106
    WHIP 0.94

They are going with kid gloves for MIZE , but he’s still the top dog of the future and it looks like Michael Fulmer will be back sometime around the All-Star break or shortly thereafter in 2020…. I was talking to Fulmer’s grandpa actually last week about that…..

Pitching prospects are tough @ times, but in a lot of instances they pan out better than the hitters.

Just wanted to chime in that I’m so thankful on my limited LUs I was able to work in a sweet BREW-CREW STACK —- I feel like the mini-REAPER 2nite..haha

need some J. Dyson and E. Escobar love and an UPTON big night…

I knew this slate was going to be all kinds of suck —- P.S. — FU KYLE GIBSON

P.P.S. — wtf happened to KOREA of Houston and bye-bye Danny Santana if you had him injured his leg….. only used PENCE/UPTON in that game….

• Mr_tjRoto

When Alvarez leads off 2 times in a row you know your hurting. Of course Edwin Jackson and 6 strikeouts since the first inning. Will he be priced $9100 next start

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).