7:05 PM EST : Washington ( -122 ) at Pittsburgh ( 112 ) —- T: 9.5
    7:10 PM EST : San Diego ( 152 ) at Cincinnati ( -165 ) —- T: 9
    7:10 PM EST : Seattle ( 177 ) at Tampa Bay ( -193 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:45 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 118 ) at St. Louis ( -128 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:05 PM EST : LA Angels ( -118 ) at Texas ( 108 ) —- T: 11
    8:10 PM EST : Detroit ( 369 ) at Houston ( -416 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:10 PM EST : Chi Sox ( 191 ) at Minnesota ( -208 ) —- T: 9.5
    9:40 PM EST : Colorado ( 0 ) at Arizona ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• KOTN26

Now Danny Santana is injured…

• Mr_tjRoto

@Mr_tjRoto said...

When Alvarez leads off 2 times in a row you know your hurting. Of course Edwin Jackson and 6 strikeouts since the first inning. Will he be priced $9100 next start

the first fellow Tiger fan I’ve run into.
    My last game was just to go up there and see Scherzer pitch. The Nationals then were not scoring 11 runs per night. I think it was like 4-1.

oops forgot to highlight text

• mr_papageorgio

@mr_papageorgio said...

Demeritte batting 2nd for $3300 is tempting. Miley hasn’t been bad but he’s still Wade Miley and could easily blow up.

Didn’t take my own advice and am sitting just below the cash line.

• cjs5555

@mr_papageorgio said...

Didn’t take my own advice and am sitting just below the cash line.

my freaking tigers stack w/ bauer is my best lineup so far thanks to ronrod and demeritte. thanks for nothing gibson, moustakas and trout.

i mean, i do want to also give shout outs to the entire brewcrew, pittsburgh and arizona

• mr_papageorgio

@cjs5555 said...

my freaking tigers stack w/ bauer is my best lineup so far thanks to ronrod and demeritte. thanks for nothing gibson, moustakas and trout.

i mean, i do want to also give shout outs to the entire brewcrew, pittsburgh and arizona

Chi Chi is gonna throw a no hitter. That’s what we’ve come to here in 2019. I could use something from Lamb.

I actually liked PIT tonight, glad I didn’t actually play them. Just when I think they can’t get any worse lol

• cjs5555

@mr_papageorgio said...

I could use something from Lamb.

81% lamb here, with you on that

• tonedefrob

@cjs5555 said...

81% lamb here, with you on that

Decided I was done with Lamb last week. He’s getting pulled after 2-3 at bats every game.

• gravitymaze

Man I love Mlb this time of year.

• mr_papageorgio

We are getting close to Chris Davis being more expensive than Khris Davis on DK. What a time to be alive.

• gravitymaze

@mr_papageorgio said...

We are getting close to Chris Davis being more expensive than Khris Davis on DK. What a time to be alive.

man for mlb you really should go to fd. Just one pitcher. Also I will never forget a couple years back how dk had Chris Owings at the same price at Mookie Betts.

• yisman

I rostered Ohtani/Fletcher and bet Angels to win and Angels -1.5

Ohtani comes up with bases loaded in extras = line into double play

then Texas walks it off on a Texas leaguer

• gravitymaze

@yisman said...

I rostered Ohtani/Fletcher and bet Angels to win and Angels -1.5

Ohtani comes up with bases loaded in extras = line into double play

then Texas walks it off on a Texas leaguer

So you bet on vegas odds? If so it was a hitters park. Please explain.

• CJtheGrump

@gravitymaze said...

Man I love Mlb this time of year.

It’s the time of year when everyone you recognize is overpriced and underperforming, while cats you’ve never heard of start mashing from the 8-spot.

• depalma13

So the lineup never saved and it stayed as the lineup of randomly chosen players I used to enter the contests. Results: $70 in $69 back. Not getting McKay who was over 90% owned in every double up saved me.

• hcassidy

@depalma13 said...

So the lineup never saved and it stayed as the lineup of randomly chosen players I used to enter the contests. Results: $70 in $69 back. Not getting McKay who was over 90% owned in every double up saved me.

I was wondering what happened. I posted I think on page 3 last night how you could see the timestamp from the desktop. But it looked like it still worked out for you, losing only 1.00 instead of all 70.00

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).