7:05 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 169 ) at NY Yankees ( -185 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:05 PM EST : Cleveland ( -179 ) at Pittsburgh ( 164 ) —- T: 9
    7:10 PM EST : Washington ( 120 ) at Atlanta ( -130 ) —- T: 10
    7:10 PM EST : NY Mets ( -211 ) at Miami ( 191 ) —- T: 7.5
    8:40 PM EST : Houston ( -162 ) at Colorado ( 148 ) —- T: 12.5
    9:10 PM EST : Texas ( 106 ) at San Diego ( -114 ) —- T: 7.5
    9:40 PM EST : Arizona ( 152 ) at Oakland ( -166 ) —- T: 8.5
    9:40 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( -220 ) at Seattle ( 199 ) —- T: 9.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s MLB thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• jwayne1976

Just a head-up in case anyone has missed the news: both bay area games are in jeopardy due to the air conditions. There’s some chance LAA-SF and AZ-OAK don’t play, and we may not know before lock.

Kapler sounded a bit pessimistic, fwiw.

• thedkexperience

@dw12290 said...

Any thoughts on Mize making his MLB debut tonight for Detroit? The White Sox have a 19.3 K-BB% vs RHP this year and if he doesn’t fall apart in the 1st or 2nd could end up make it going 5 or 6 innings with quite a few K’s. Of course he could get shelled so there’s that.

Mize is a stud but he’s a rookie making his MLB debut without the benefit of live minor league games, same as Dunning. It’s a recipe for 3.1 innings pitched.

• thedkexperience

@jwayne1976 said...

Just a head-up in case anyone has missed the news: both bay area games are in jeopardy due to the air conditions. There’s some chance LAA-SF and AZ-OAK don’t play, and we may not know before lock.

Thank you. I made the rookie mistake of forgetting to check the weather first.

Instantly had to remove all 3 OFs and a SS. I’m not messing with the fires or the rain in the Nats game tonight.

• mnstone14

@jwayne1976 said...

also, the weather in atl looks pretty bad, its ugly out here and may not clear out til 9 or so? By no means a weather guy but i was stacking atlanta and now im not, best case i think is they play in cooler, wetter conditions which probably doesnt help offense.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Well… got the Nats at low ownership in my 777 single bullet… now let’s hope they play and hit!

• yisman

realized with 2 minutes to lock I had 4 dummy lineups in the FD $44 (tickets I had won)

couldn’t get .csv edit to work so I quickly manually edited out all of the early lock guys and now I have to rebuild

except for Cole. I was going to do 3 Cole, 1 Paddack, but now I have 4 Cole

• thedkexperience

@Unico10 said...

Well… got the Nats at low ownership in my 777 single bullet… now let’s hope they play and hit!

I had Soto, Eaton and the rookie SS in until I saw the weather. Now I hate my lineup. lol

Of course that means …

• yisman

lol I didn’t edit Meadows out in one lineup

so I have a lineup with 3500 Meadows against Cole on FD. talk about nonsensical

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@thedkexperience said...

I had Soto, Eaton and the rookie SS in until I saw the weather. Now I hate my lineup. lol

Of course that means …

I almost never risk it like this… had a good run and did a yolo kind of thing. If it gets PPD I learned my lesson

• TheWeeIceMan

Pretty sure game got postponed?

• nickvinin

Yes it did

• thedkexperience

Baseball makes me laugh. People claim it to be impossible and then only 46 of 705 lineups in the $25 DK single entry appear to have used both Cole and deGrom.

• Datperpdaron

Not yet but radar doesn’t look good.

• thedkexperience

@yisman said...

lol I didn’t edit Meadows out in one lineup

so I have a lineup with 3500 Meadows against Cole on FD. talk about nonsensical

Someone leading my SE has Ji Man against Cole lol

• thedkexperience

@Unico10 said...

I almost never risk it like this… had a good run and did a yolo kind of thing. If it gets PPD I learned my lesson

When I took them out I literally thought, “c’mon Danny. You’ve learned your lesson.”

🤣

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

Did it get PPD after lock, or did I miss it?

• Pandamonious

I thought MLB with the way the season is would do whatever it took to get games in, but seems like the opposite They just cancel games where it’s raining at first pitch now it seems.

Did this same crap with the Twins a week ago. Announce a delayed start. Game locks. Less than 10 minutes later they cancel it.

Ridiculous. Next time this happens, I’ll fade it after getting burned twice, and the game will go ballistic.

• hassman

Is tonight the night Lynn gets rocked?

• Njsum1

@Pandamonious said...

I thought MLB with the way the season is would do whatever it took to get games in, but seems like the opposite They just cancel games where it’s raining at first pitch now it seems.

Did this same crap with the Twins a week ago. Announce a delayed start. Game locks. Less than 10 minutes later they cancel it.

Ridiculous. Next time this happens, I’ll fade it after getting burned twice, and the game will go ballistic.

I only do 1 mlb lineup per night. Had 4 braves and 3 Nats in tonight’s little gem of a lineup. Let’s hope Degrom and Paddack can throw CGSO’s and the white Sox catcher hits 4 homers

• TheWeeIceMan

Gonna need Cole to stop giving up the 1-2 dongs.

• hypegotti

cant believe how much ownership braves/nats have in the $18, major edge if you dont have any

• Pandamonious

I have 361 line ups tonight.

ONLY 239 have guaranteed zeroes now.

No big deal…

• Njsum1

@Pandamonious said...

I have 361 line ups tonight.

ONLY 239 have guaranteed zeroes now.

No big deal…

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Did it get PPD after lock, or did I miss it?

They announced a delay 10 minutes before lock…. that’s why I risked it…. What’s the point of delaying and than PP 30 minutes later?
    I mean.., if it was in Washington I would have never messed with it, I thought ATL and the game on mlb.tv made it safer

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

At least I have a bunch of HOU stacks to go

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).