7:10 PM EST : Washington ( -112 ) at Miami ( 104 ) —- T: 9.5
    7:10 PM EST : Cleveland ( 109 ) at Boston ( -118 ) —- T: 10
    8:05 PM EST : Arizona ( 130 ) at Chi Cubs ( -141 ) —- T: —
    8:05 PM EST : Seattle ( -104 ) at Texas ( -104 ) —- T: 11
    8:10 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 185 ) at Houston ( -202 ) —- T: 9
    8:40 PM EST : NY Mets ( 138 ) at Colorado ( -150 ) —- T: 12.5
    10:07 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 174 ) at LA Angels ( -190 ) —- T: 9
    10:15 PM EST : Oakland ( 117 ) at SF Giants ( -127 ) —- T: 8.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• raymond333

So do you guys think it would be smart to fade Tanaka? He’s the highest projected. I’m thinking Santana, or Perdomo. Any thoughts?

• Scottjmark

Pouring right now in NY

• raymond333

Damn Santana or Tanaka. I can’t decide lol. Anyone?

• Ndepompei

This is making me like Tanaka more…hope everyone fades and they start this game in a few hours

• raymond333

@Scottjmark said...

Pouring right now in NY

Damn, I think I’m going to go Santana, and then just one or two NYY. Afraid of this game getting PPD

• raymond333

Shit game is already delayed. I think I’m going to fade all NYY, as much as I dont want to, I dont want to chance it.

• yisman

@Scottjmark said...

Pouring right now in NY

I’m in NY and it’s actually not raining at all, but storms are anticipated.

• raymond333

@Ndepompei said...

This is making me like Tanaka more…hope everyone fades and they start this game in a few hours

Lol, damn this sucks. I had my line setup with Tanaka, and I liked it. Now the game is canceled, and who knows if it’s going to play. Dammit!

Anyone know weather good? What is the chance of it going PPD, anyone know (I know not for sure, but a guess).

• raymond333

@yisman said...

I’m in NY and it’s actually not raining at all, but storms are anticipated.

According to Roto, they already delayed it. grrr, this is frustrating lol.

• yisman

Tanaka is the best play easily, but storms could pop up an hour after they start (whenever that is) and shorten his innings.

• dyavid

@TJF74 said...

Tanaka is awful during day games. 0-5 with a 14.81 ERA. I think he’s a fade today with the weather concerns.

Thanks for this info.

I did a little more digging into this. Tanaka has given up 14 HRs and .419 avg in 6 day games this year compared to 13 HRs and .223 avg in 15 night games. i’ll be pivoting to santana who has been great in day games this year..

• yisman

@raymond333 said...

According to Roto, they already delayed it. grrr, this is frustrating lol.

yeah I posted 20 minutes ago, it’s officially delayed because rain is anticipated soon and they’re not going to start a game with rain less than an hour away.

• Ndepompei

@dyavid said...

Thanks for this info.

I did a little more digging into this. Tanaka has given up 14 HRs and .419 avg in 6 day games this year compared to 13 HRs and .223 avg in 15 night games. i’ll be pivoting to santana who has been great in day games this year..

Maybe this delay is long enough to turn it into a night game? lol

• MrPerfekt7

Yal scaring me with the rain
    Have a Santana/Perdomo LU, Jays stack with some CWS and a yankee and padre. In the .25cent league.

• yisman

@Ndepompei said...

Maybe this delay is long enough to turn it into a night game? lol

haha

can’t see them waiting that long to start

• raymond333

Yea, I know, thats what I’m trying to figure out…leave him in, or play Santana.

• yisman

for the classic early slate on DK with 2 pitchers required, I don’t think I can avoid Tanaka.

Santana is overpriced and Perdomo is not that good.

• dyavid

@yisman said...

haha

can’t see them waiting that long to start

Just checked out a weather radar. looks like they should be good to play around 3pm

• cbsharpe

Darn it! I think I’m gonna keep my original LU with the Yankees and take a chance..

• JustDFSin

I was all in on Tanaka on Dk early slate but with this rain its hard to risk a ppd. I took him out for Happ. I hope Happ doesn’t turn into hapless.

• Ndepompei

@JustDFSin said...

I was all in on Tanaka on Dk early slate but with this rain its hard to risk a ppd. I took him out for Happ. I hope Happ doesn’t turn into hapless.

I just decided to do the same…like the bats you can get with perdomo/happ

• yisman

some overlay on the early slate

• MrPerfekt7

Well $2 down the drain, all trying to strategy around the yankee game smh. πŸ˜’.

• raymond333

I’m doing FD…ended up going Santana (over Tanaka), part because of the weather, but more because some are saying his day stats aren’t great.

I stacked TOR, a couple of WS, and then Didi and Gardner for NYY. See what happens. GL everyone!

• Ndepompei

Tanaka 65% owned in DK GPP’s

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).