1:05 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( -182 ) at Baltimore ( 166 ) —- T: 9.5
    1:10 PM EST : NY Mets ( -105 ) at Atlanta ( -103 ) —- T: 11
    2:10 PM EST : Cleveland ( 103 ) at Minnesota ( -111 ) —- T: 9.5
    2:20 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 182 ) at Chi Cubs ( -199 ) —- T: —
    3:10 PM EST : San Diego ( -123 ) at Colorado ( 113 ) —- T: 13
    4:05 PM EST : Texas ( 101 ) at SF Giants ( -109 ) —- T: 9
    4:10 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( -177 ) at Arizona ( 162 ) —- T: 9.5
    4:10 PM EST : Houston ( -120 ) at LA Angels ( 111 ) —- T: 9.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s MLB thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• thedkexperience

Kershaw is a machine.

• thedkexperience

I need the Cubs game to end ASAP!

I got 115 in the clubhouse for 1st with a 7.6 point lead over 3rd. Second is done.

• thedkexperience

Is it raining in Chicago or something?

• thedkexperience

This is torture … I’ve been in 1st for like 2 hours. I need this game to end.

• thedkexperience

I win! 115 points for $300 on one $12 entry!

Sweet!

• jayzee666

Perfect REAPER start to the Showdown.
    The 2 Redsox I do have put up gooseeggs
    The Yankees I have will be highly owned and I take ppl down with me or they do average and it doesn’t matter!

The REAPER is very consistent.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #52

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@thedkexperience said...

I win! 115 points for $300 on one $12 entry!

Sweet!

Nice Well done!

Took 3rd in the 4-seamer on DK for 2 grand. Yay us.

• thedkexperience

@Pandamonious said...

Nice Well done!

Took 3rd in the 4-seamer on DK for 2 grand. Yay us.

Hell yeah man! Nice hit!

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #52

RG Tiered Ranking

@thedkexperience said...

Hell yeah man! Nice hit!

Yeah, I’m happy. Was close to 1st, sort of. Needed Pham to get another AB and 5+ points. Was in 2nd, but Senzatela getting the win, bumped me to 3rd.

• thedkexperience

@Pandamonious said...

Yeah, I’m happy. Was close to 1st, sort of. Needed Pham to get another AB and 5+ points. Was in 2nd, but Senzatela getting the win, bumped me to 3rd.

I was just sitting in limbo for an hour while the Cubs and Pirates got rain delayed. Once Bote got out I felt pretty good about it but it ended basically exactly where I needed it to.

Winning is fun!

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #52

RG Tiered Ranking

@thedkexperience said...

I was just sitting in limbo for an hour while the Cubs and Pirates got rain delayed. Once Bote got out I felt pretty good about it but it ended basically exactly where I needed it to.

Winning is fun!

Yeah, I forgot about that game when SD/COL ended. Thought I had it, then realized there was line ups around with guys still going. Luckily, like for you it worked out. Contreras or Newman doing something semi-significant would have sent me back a decent amount.

• MoccasinMusic

Congratulations Fellas!!!

• rvnfn77

@Pandamonious said...

Yeah, I forgot about that game when SD/COL ended. Thought I had it, then realized there was line ups around with guys still going. Luckily, like for you it worked out. Contreras or Newman doing something semi-significant would have sent me back a decent amount.

Congrats panda my baseball and basketball teams sucked today not a great start to the season for me. Back to the grind tomorrow.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #52

RG Tiered Ranking

@rvnfn77 said...

Congrats panda my baseball and basketball teams sucked today not a great start to the season for me. Back to the grind tomorrow.

Thanks. I’d been awful until today, at least with the NBA restart. MLB more bad than good.

• rvnfn77

@Pandamonious said...

Thanks. I’d been awful until today, at least with the NBA restart. MLB more bad than good.

It’s been tough I’m a small player usually one 20 buck team in basketball and 2 buck teams. Baseball one or two 15 buck teams and 2 usually 4 buck teams and couple 1 buck teams in baseball and basketball usually do better with my 1 or 4 buck teams my luck down prolly down 250 both sites.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).