3:07 PM EST : Cleveland ( 238 ) at Toronto ( -267 ) —- T: 9.5
    7:05 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -123 ) at Washington ( 113 ) —- T: 9
    7:05 PM EST : Baltimore ( 211 ) at NY Yankees ( -234 ) —- T: 9.5
    7:10 PM EST : Seattle ( 135 ) at Tampa Bay ( -160 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:10 PM EST : NY Mets ( -146 ) at Miami ( 124 ) —- T: 7
    8:05 PM EST : LA Angels ( -139 ) at Texas ( 115 ) —- T: 7.5
    8:10 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 209 ) at Milwaukee ( -232 ) —- T: 8.5
    9:40 PM EST : SF Giants ( -190 ) at Arizona ( 160 ) —- T: 9

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s MLB thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• BiGtIGeRs

My bats have been cold the last couple of weeks hopefully I can get a bunch of big dongs tonight

• Might be the worst pitching slate I’ve ever seen🤢

• ifthethunder

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

Might be the worst pitching slate I’ve ever seen🤢

Tylor Megill did alright for me last time. Big price for that today, but it’s all relative.
    ~

• @ifthethunder said...

Tylor Megill did alright for me last time. Big price for that today, but it’s all relative.
    ~

I’m gonna be heavy pin stripes regardless, it will be chalky but i have some pitchers and other guys to get different enough.

Wacha or Heaney to me could be the highest scoring pitcher on the slate.

• monarch

Wacha could be alright but the Mariners have a .500 BA against him for their career, not a typo. Heaney has upside but struggles mightily vs RHB power, Mancini, Mountcastle, Hays, Franco, Severino are all HR threats in Yankee Stadium tonight.

• monarch

I like Desclafani. Favorable park, not much in that Diamondbacks lineup he has an elevated K rate vs LHP and they project to have five plus the pitcher…very little power to speak of.

• ifthethunder

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

Wacha or Heaney to me could be the highest scoring pitcher on the slate.

My initial lineup has MeGill and Wacha. I’ll work Heaney in as a 3rd SP, making 3 lineups. I think Heaney gets the win or gives up multiple homers. Coin flip for which outcome.
    ~

• ifthethunder

@monarch said...

Wacha could be alright but the Mariners have a .500 BA against him for their career, not a typo.

Holy moley, I just started looking at BvP. You’re not lying!

P.S. Will want to see that Seattle lineup, though.
    ~

• monarch

Mariners were cold in Texas. I was playing them. I would expect them to remain cold but they can also be volatile which is what you want if Wacha gets ownership

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@BiGtIGeRs said...

hopefully I can get a bunch of big dongs tonight

I think there is an app for that. May just take a few google searches

• BiGtIGeRs

@theIrrigator said...

I think there is an app for that. May just take a few google searches

• BiGtIGeRs

@monarch said...

Mariners were cold in Texas. I was playing them. I would expect them to remain cold but they can also be volatile which is what you want if Wacha gets ownership

I’m playing the 300k knuckleball on dk hopefully the mariners are low owned and volatility works out in my favor

• yisman

Ended up with 26/30 for HR Hunt. Could’ve got them all but DK decided to prevent me from playing contests under $5 so it would’ve cost far too much.

• ifthethunder

Good thing Robbie Ray wasn’t on the regular slate, I might have locked him. Only one K so far. Austin Hedges was 1 for 20 against him with 10 Ks going into today!
    ~

• marker0357

@yisman said...

Ended up with 26/30 for HR Hunt. Could’ve got them all but DK decided to prevent me from playing contests under $5 so it would’ve cost far too much.

??? I played primarily $.10 games to get mine.

• frugal

@yisman said...

Man, I missed MIA and PIT. The last few days I’ve been running multiple stacks of those teams with pretty much their full order and couldn’t get an HR.

• jv21

• Ranked #67

RG Tiered Ranking

Can’t believe the $5 contest filled already for the RG series. How many entries is there?

• zovyn

@jv21 said...

Can’t believe the $5 contest filled already for the RG series. How many entries is there?

2380 in the FD contest

• BiGtIGeRs

What are the 6 best teams to stack for 300k knuckleball tournament on dk

• jv21

• Ranked #67

RG Tiered Ranking

@zovyn said...

2380 in the FD contest

ok thanks for the info. that’s small but makes sense for a $5 contest and why it filled so fast.

• ifthethunder

@BiGtIGeRs said...

Baseball is pretty random when it comes to things like that. I am going to have one stack of the entire Mariners – Rays game with my pitching combos.

Vegas says you want the Yankees, Brewers and Giants. But Vegas said you wanted Toronto in the afternoon. Eli Morgan shut them down pretty good (now it’s a bullpen battle).
    ~

• noddy

@monarch said...

I like Desclafani. Favorable park, not much in that Diamondbacks lineup he has an elevated K rate vs LHP and they project to have five plus the pitcher…very little power to speak of.

This sounds good and makes way too much sense so there’s no way it works. That’s not how DFS works.

• BiGtIGeRs

@noddy said...

This sounds good and makes way too much sense so there’s no way it works. That’s not how DFS works.

True never go 100% on any player. an Arizona stack will probably take down tournaments

• MickyD10970

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

@BiGtIGeRs said...

Yankees,
    Orioles
    Devil Rays
    Phillies
    Brewers
    Giants

• yisman

go grab your card

https://www.draftkings.com/2021-nfl-wild-cards

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).