7:10 PM EST : Oakland ( 182 ) at Chi Sox ( -198 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:10 PM EST : Washington ( -247 ) at Atlanta ( 225 ) —- T: 7.5
    7:10 PM EST : Boston ( -129 ) at Detroit ( 119 ) —- T: 9
    7:15 PM EST : Minnesota ( 128 ) at Kansas City ( -139 ) —- T: 9
    8:10 PM EST : Chi Cubs ( -145 ) at Colorado ( 135 ) —- T: 12
    8:40 PM EST : Arizona ( -130 ) at San Diego ( 120 ) —- T: 8.5
    9:10 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 189 ) at Seattle ( -206 ) —- T: 8.5
    9:35 PM EST : NY Yankees ( 122 ) at LA Angels ( -132 ) —- T: 9

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

30 damn pitches now. Short night for me and my pitchers again. Just amazing how I can’t get a pitcher through the first.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

un fucking believable the phils and this piece of shit flare hits. I hate baseball so much. Fucking phils ruin my night agian.

• Gheag2014

Another day for the Astros, just need weaver to get to ten points and I’ll be happy

• deactivated51600

yo slp, i think Heterodox’s avatar is pointing at you

• zline34

Once I heard the Grinders hosts say how much they loved the Dodgers stack I immediately took out all my Dodgers players. They kill stacks. Works every time. I’m loving it.

• thekushhammer

only loved phelps, sanchez, ray, but got greedy with weaver’s 4k tag

• jess701

Lol sherzer is a waffel

• jess701

Glad i didnt take him

• jess701

Come on robbie ray lets kick some as tonight

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Damn I took Martin with Saunders over Upton Jr.

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Spent just over 10k for both pitchers and liking the results so far.

Lets go coors field

• Gheag2014

Tillman with HBP, leading to 3 straight walks

• MikePaidd

Chris Tillman is shitting the bed lol..should of stacked the Astros, can’t believe how low owned they are in the squeeze on FD

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Baltimore hitters never come through for me. I never get hits from them when I stack them.

• Olhausen

@tristanwolf said...

damn, i agree with carty robbie ray is in a good spot. but they don’t like the AZ stack which i love. clayton richard is horrible!

Oh no I have him paired with phelps tonight. Yesterday carty was off on absolutely every single pick he suggested. Hopefully the carty curse doesn’t get me tonight. Lol

• KindGuy

Astros stack coming through for me so far. Need the Cubs to go ham.

Lol I thought the ship had sailed and the Astros wet due for some regression. Tillman giving way to the bullpen very early. Looks good. So far.

• dragon1952

@jess701 said...

Lol sherzer is a waffel

And the trend continues……..dudes a -247 fav…..un-fucking-believable :^ /

• thekushhammer

Since i can’t ever know when scherzer is gonna have a 35+ point game, i just cant roster guys way up there unless its a small slate

• KindGuy

Why are the Astros so low owned?

• IronMonkey415

This is a mystery we are still trying to figure out.

• Heterodox

@whoisjohngalt said...

yo slp, i think Heterodox’s avatar is pointing at you

I’m with him on the Weaver tilt. 5 hits in 2 innings has not been fun. At least I mixed up my pitchers tonight, though, which is something I don’t usually do.

• dragon1952

I wonder when Correa plans on joining the festivities. He’s 1 for 8 and they’ve scored 21 runs over the last 15 inn, and he’s 1 for 12 in this series so far with 5 SO’s.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #36

RG Tiered Ranking

currently 24th in the 10K FD bunt out of 11,560 entries and winning $15. Seems right, lol.

Worked all day and threw together some lus in about 30 minutes when I got home. 3 HRs in that lu already with Ray on the mound later.

Had Duvall as a 1 off in my other CWS stack with Felix so that lu off to a good start, too.

Joined a $5 rally, which I rarely in the express slate as it wasn’t filling. Only 67 or 115 entries filled. What a stars and scrubs lu that is to fit 3 Cubs.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Jesus I wish I could get a big hit one time. Rizzo, double play. Cleve weak ass grounders all day. No KC players. No Astros. Full out Balt stacks. FML.

• jshackmann

Surprised the Rockies are as low owned in GPP as they are tonight

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).