7:05 PM EST : Minnesota ( 141 ) at Baltimore ( -153 ) —- T: 8.5
7:05 PM EST : Cleveland ( 146 ) at NY Yankees ( -159 ) —- T: 8.5
7:05 PM EST : SF Giants ( 114 ) at Pittsburgh ( -123 ) —- T: 8.0
7:08 PM EST : Texas ( -103 ) at Detroit ( -105 ) —- T: 9.0
7:10 PM EST : Arizona ( -130 ) at Cincinnati ( 120 ) —- T: 8.0
7:10 PM EST : Kansas City ( 100 ) at Boston ( -108 ) —- T: 9.0
7:10 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 134 ) at Miami ( -145 ) —- T: 8.0
8:05 PM EST : Atlanta ( 228 ) at Chi Cubs ( -250 ) —- T: —
8:10 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( -101 ) at Houston ( -107 ) —- T: 7.0
8:40 PM EST : Washington ( -180 ) at Colorado ( 165 ) —- T: 10.0
SF at PIT
- SF is strong vs RHP.
- PIT is very strong vs RHP, especially considering how slow they started the season. Top-5 offense over the last 30 days.
- Peavy has historical home run issues. Low BABIP vs LHB is masking his issues.
- Morton allowing a ton of hard contact. He’s been unbelievably bad vs LHB.
ARI at CIN
- Corbin flashing great K numbers, but struggling with hard contact and home runs.
PHI at MIA
- PHI league-average vs LHP.
- MIA abysmal vs RHP.
- Jerome is extremely generous with home runs.
- Hand is just plain bad vs RHB.
- Jerome is generally the worst pitcher on any slate he finds himself on.
ATL at CHI
- ATL is just terrible against everyone with their current lineup.
- CHC are beginning to come alive offensively. They’ve been bottom of the barrel for quite some time, but are slowly turning it around thanks to their talented crop of youngsters.
- Folty giving up hard contact and TONS of home runs. Getting CRUSHED by everyone.
WAS at COL
- COL’s numbers vs RHP at home are insane.
- WAS has been struggling this season with all their injuries, They’ve yet to turn it around even with everyone back.
- Flande has severe home run issues. Pick on him with mainly RHB.
CLE at NYY
- NYY demolish RHP.
- CLE has been mostly disappointing since starting the season on fire.
- Tomlin bad vs everyone.
- Nova having trouble vs LHB.
TEX at DET
- DET has been freefalling of late, but they look like they could be turning it around.
- TEX is a fringe top-10 offense vs RHP.
- Simon struggles with control and home runs.
- Perez is a can of gas.
MIN at BAL
- BAL is top-10 vs RHP, and finally starting to come around after stalling out for a little while.
- MIN has been bad vs RHP all season long.
- Miguel allowing a ton of home runs on an inflated HR/9. Bad vs both sides of the plate, but even worse vs LHB.
KAN at BOS
- BOS is top-10 vs LHP, and on fire as of late.
- KAN gonna KAN.
- Duffy allowing lots of hard contact, and struggling with his control. Big-time struggles against RHB.
- Miley is a gas can vs RHB.
TAM at HOU
- TAM top-10 over the last 30 days.
- HOU is top-10 vs RHP.
- Archer is the elite pitcher you didn’t know was elite. Unreal K% and SwSt% numbers.
- McHugh is excellent vs oppo hitters, but struggles mightily with same-handed batters.
CWS at LAA
- CWS have been bad all season, but they’re top-10 over the last 30 days.
- LAA offense goes as Trout goes.
- Quintana’s struggles vs RHB seem mostly BABIP-induced.
Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options