7:10 PM EST : Cleveland ( 134 ) at NY Mets ( -145 ) —- T: 9
    7:10 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 156 ) at Boston ( -170 ) —- T: 11.5
    7:20 PM EST : Miami ( 170 ) at Atlanta ( -186 ) —- T: 9.5
    7:45 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 101 ) at St. Louis ( -109 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:05 PM EST : SF Giants ( 190 ) at Chi Cubs ( -208 ) —- T: —
    8:10 PM EST : Detroit ( 399 ) at Houston ( -453 ) —- T: 8.5
    10:07 PM EST : NY Yankees ( 103 ) at Oakland ( -111 ) —- T: 10
    10:10 PM EST : Toronto ( 268 ) at LA Dodgers ( -297 ) —- T: 8.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• hcassidy

Iglesias owners got to be fuming as he just lost 7 points, his triple was now ruled a single with a two base error.

• hcassidy

Just like that lost half my TB stack…Aguilar ejected and Duffy pulled for Sogard.

• Njsum1

Haha…I’ve got Iglesias and Aguilar. Still cashing……..furrrrr now

• casper

Verlander -600 biggest line in last 15 years.looking at the main slate was thinking Betts JD Springer but also noticed Bellinger Trout Solar combined 119 Hr’s are all priced down today

• mr_papageorgio

Semi-bold prediction: Khris Davis finally ends the dong drought tonight.

• yisman

Leake induces 3 ground balls, but none of them are fielded, so 3 hits

edit: next two batters also hit ground balls and they get 3 hits out of it.

Five batters, five grounders.

• madmanjayWV

MLB so humbling…
    Bunt 1% owned Homer Bailey 44 pts total 105.5
    SB 5.1% owned Dylan Bundy 43 pts total 110.1

SUCKAGE is real…

Wonder what I can get on DK outta $2K Max Stassi and $3.4K Heineman, tonight?

• mr_papageorgio

Ugh, I feel way too good about my LU for the main slate tonight. That always results in me finishing about 10 spots from DFL.

• hcassidy

I loved mine yesterday and then when it came out no ‘Winker’ I hated it, and tinkered. It would of cashed if I just stayed with it and threw a random 1 off

• Njsum1

Night slate is interesting. Can’t really narrow down pitching, yet I can narrow down hitting (going in). Which is completely opposite of how I normally do.

And maybe O’hearn can hit a salary saving….

🤷‍♂️🤢🤮🤢👍🍻🤢🥥🍻🍀🍔🍷🤯🧀🍸🤞

• mr_papageorgio

@Njsum1 said...

I finally gave up chasing him so he’ll probably hit 3 tonight.

• hcassidy

and again Brewers go no Grisham, time to rework the stacks…

• hcassidy

@Njsum1 said...

Night slate is interesting. Can’t really narrow down pitching, yet I can narrow down hitting (going in). Which is completely opposite of how I normally do.

🤷‍♂️🤢🤮🤢👍🍻🤢🥥🍻🍀🍔🍷🤯🧀🍸🤞

I always do hitting first, then pitchers. But after the last 2 weeks no one over 10k.

• hithisisnom

Trying to pair Yu and Houser with a bunch of Sox and Phillies, and some KC/Bal shots

• MrPerfekt7

@hithisisnom said...

Trying to pair Yu and Houser with a bunch of Sox and Phillies, and some KC/Bal shots

monitor the Mil/Stl weather

• MrPerfekt7

Paying up for Verlander? or go mid price to get bats

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@7klub06 said...

Paying up for Verlander? or go mid price to get bats

I think mid is the contrarian approach. Montgomery/Houser with JV-to-Darvish tier will be very, very popular on DK. Probably also the right approach, certainly on paper, but that doesn’t mean it’ll work out.

• Njsum1

@mr_papageorgio said...

I finally gave up chasing him so he’ll probably hit 3 tonight.

Yeah he was my go to guy last year when I needed a cheap dong 🤔😉😁

Still 3k for a road 6 hitter in a good ballpark against a lower end pitcher…seems like he’s worth a shot. He hasn’t struck out in 2 straight games, so maybe he’s seeing the ball better. Not sure what kind of contact he’s getting though. 🤷‍♂️

Edit…as far as I can tell, the contact looks solid over the last 2

• Njsum1

@7klub06 said...

monitor the Mil/Stl weather

Roth Likes it

• MrPerfekt7

@Pandamonious said...

I think mid is the contrarian approach. Montgomery/Houser with JV-to-Darvish tier will be very, very popular on DK. Probably also the right approach, certainly on paper, but that doesn’t mean it’ll work out.

yea I’m thinking Montgomery/Houser/Musgrove a combo of two of them and bats for a single GPP

• mr_papageorgio

@Njsum1 said...

Yeah he was my go to guy last year when I needed a cheap dong 🤔😉😁

Still 3k for a road 6 hitter in a good ballpark against a lower end pitcher…seems like he’s worth a shot. He hasn’t struck out in 2 straight games, so maybe he’s seeing the ball better. Not sure what kind of contact he’s getting though. 🤷‍♂️

He missed a grand slam by 2 inches against the Mets over the weekend (pulled it just foul). I wasn’t saying he’s a bad play and I think he’s definitely worth a shot. If anything he’s probably a better play since I’m not playing him tonight and have been playing him quite a bit lately. He’s also my go to for savings at 1B.

I ended up making 2 LUs tonight – both Corbin/Montgomery, one with 3 Astros and the rest one offs and one 5/3 with Rangers and Braves lefty mashers.

• Njsum1

@mr_papageorgio said...

He missed a grand slam by 2 inches against the Mets over the weekend (pulled it just foul).

No I know what you we’re saying, he hasn’t been delivering this year, he’s failed me a bunch as well. I went over the last couple games play by play, and the contact has been solid. It also didn’t show him just missing a homer.

There seems to be reason for optimism. Plus he’s 3k…so 🤷‍♂️

• SlackerAtDFS

Anyone have any idea’s on Mike Montgomery ownership??

• mr_papageorgio

@SlackerAtDFS said...

Anyone have any idea’s on Mike Montgomery ownership??

Around 25%, guessing higher than that in high stakes GPPs.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@mr_papageorgio said...

Around 25%, guessing higher than that in high stakes GPPs.

How many dongs is Stallings getting tonight? 2 or 3?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).