7:10 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -108 ) at Atlanta ( -101 ) —- T: 8
    8:05 PM EST : Minnesota ( -149 ) at Kansas City ( 137 ) —- T: 9
    8:15 PM EST : Chi Sox ( -116 ) at Chi Cubs ( 107 ) —- T: —
    8:15 PM EST : Cincinnati ( -110 ) at St. Louis ( 102 ) —- T: 9
    9:10 PM EST : Texas ( -120 ) at Seattle ( 111 ) —- T: 8.5
    9:40 PM EST : LA Angels ( -113 ) at Oakland ( 104 ) —- T: 9.5
    9:40 PM EST : Colorado ( 210 ) at LA Dodgers ( -233 ) —- T: 9
    9:45 PM EST : Arizona ( -113 ) at SF Giants ( 104 ) —- T: 9

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s MLB thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• crackattack1973

Anyone like Nick Margevicius tonight as a nice cheap pitcher. Lot lefty strikeouts in that lineup?

• Jbodnar

@crackattack1973 said...

Anyone like Nick Margevicius tonight as a nice cheap pitcher. Lot lefty strikeouts in that lineup?

He’s in most of my lineups for that same reason.

• mattspot10

I’m going to test the theory of pick on the Rockies in their first game away from Coors.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@mattspot10 said...

I’m going to test the theory of pick on the Rockies in their first game away from Coors.

Yeah, the bad part of that is Buehler has been terrible this year. The good though is, that probably keeps ownership in check somewhat. Also for whatever reason, while he’s struggled this year, it’s been mainly to RHB’s, and COL will probably try to throw 6 lefties at him.

• Pandamonious

Same thing with HOU. Technically HOU bats should under perform as well, but not sure anyone wants to trust Richards.

• superjon

Who’s pitching for Baltimore?

ESPN and HQ has it as Means, but PlateIQ defaults to Lopez

• RudyPujols

Assuming you have $5200 to spend at SS and you aren’t concerned with stacking, do you take Seager in a really good spot, Xander in a really good spot, or Tatis just because Tatis?

• dw12290

@RudyPujols said...

Assuming you have $5200 to spend at SS and you aren’t concerned with stacking, do you take Seager in a really good spot, Xander in a really good spot, or Tatis just because Tatis?

OK I tried to assume I had that much leftover and couldn’t so I’ve got nothing.

sorry

In all seriousness I’m going Xander tonight not liking Seager.

• Pandamonious

@RudyPujols said...

I give the slight edge to Seager, but OK with Xander. Not using Tatis, personally. Staying always from McCullers and Padres, because I just don’t trust either side.

• superjon

@RudyPujols said...

Lindor??

• dw12290

@superjon said...

Lindor??

I’m going with Xander so you should go Lindor because I always pick wrong.

• RudyPujols

@superjon said...

Lindor??

Lindor is $5300, but I almost posted an edit that my leaving him out of the convo means he will go off.

I gave the slight edge to Xander on the road in a hitters park, but found it harder to fade Seager than Tatis.

So, yea Lindor cycle or double dong it’ll be.

• mr_papageorgio

I’m entering inpatient rehab to get cured off my problem with continuing to play the Brewers. Not sure how long it will take to get cured but hopefully I’ll see you guys soon. GL until then.

• jayzee666

Welp. I have ruined another slate.
    The Nola/Freid combo getting Reapered early.
    I do have the mercy HR by Bogaets and Reyes. But only 2 HRs of many already hit.

I Went and ruined the SF game tonight. They might as well cancel it right now.

FEAR the REAPER. He is the stuff of Nightmares.

• RudyPujols

I’ve been fading Nola religiously but played him in cash only tonight. Full fade in GPP. Have enough bombs that cash might hold and I might end up glad he sucked.

• TheWeeIceMan

Got a nice White Sox stack going…..with Nola/Allard.

• jayzee666

I screwed over about 40-50% ppl on DK that picked Nola but only 20% on FD.
    The more I can drag down with me the better!
    Just need Fried to implode and my night is complete.

Get the broom out, I am about to sweep another slate!! That is a 0 for xxxx entries for me. I don’t go for wins since a few years back.

• NextSignal

Yeesh Nola. Although pretty much all pitching is terrible tonight unless you threw a Duffy dart.

• TheWeeIceMan

Heaney blowing up first inning and now Slater out after 1 AB. This slate is a train wreck.

• NextSignal

lol Richards already out. tonight was Buehler night, maybe. if not watch somebody win with a 5 point Nola and the right bats

• tristanwolf

140 with a -1.4 from nola. killme now.

• bocachuu

Anyone have the link to the 3 dollar tourney on fanduel tonight

• mattspot10

@Pandamonious said...

Yeah, the bad part of that is Buehler has been terrible this year. The good though is, that probably keeps ownership in check somewhat. Also for whatever reason, while he’s struggled this year, it’s been mainly to RHB’s, and COL will probably try to throw 6 lefties at him.

Yep, Buehler had really struggled so far this year but the first road game Rockies cured whatever ailed him. Will have to remember that piece of information for the future!

• Roma315

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #87

RG Tiered Ranking

What’s was the top 5 scores and payouts in the FD $5 event

• Roma315

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #87

RG Tiered Ranking

Hit 253.1 in the $44 tournament tied for first

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).