7:05 PM EST : Washington ( -122 ) at Baltimore ( 113 ) —- T: 9
    7:05 PM EST : Houston ( 139 ) at Pittsburgh ( -151 ) —- T: 8
    7:10 PM EST : Boston ( -142 ) at Tampa Bay ( 131 ) —- T: 7.5
    7:20 PM EST : Colorado ( -121 ) at Milwaukee ( 112 ) —- T: 9
    9:40 PM EST : Atlanta ( 134 ) at Arizona ( -145 ) —- T: 9.5
    10:05 PM EST : Cleveland ( -151 ) at Oakland ( 139 ) —- T: 8
    10:10 PM EST : NY Yankees ( – ) at Seattle ( – ) —- T: —-
    10:10 PM EST : Chi Cubs ( -217 ) at San Diego ( 198 ) —- T: 8

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• johnnyjakes

Orioles – 20K in 38AB v. Strasburg, team BA of .150 Just sayin’, a K rate of over 50% is insane…

• KillaChap

@johnnyjakes said...

Orioles – 20K in 38AB v. Strasburg, team BA of .150 Just sayin’, a K rate of over 50% is insane…

Don’t play the aces!!!!

• Lathum

I don’t play much MLB on DK, but the Moonshot Championship is too rich to avoid. I’ll probably drop 8-10 LUs in it. Odd that they would have that tournament on a Monday instead of a Tuesday with a full slate of games.

• Lathum

I don’t play much MLB on DK, but the Moonshot Championship is too rich to avoid. I’ll probably drop 8-10 LUs in it. Odd that they would have that tournament on a Monday instead of a Tuesday with a full slate of games.

• th3goat84

Should I burn my money and toss it in the air or play MLB DK today? I feel like the outcome is always the same.

#Sharkweekiseveryweek

• wisertime

@th3goat84 said...

Should I burn my money and toss it in the air or play MLB DK today? I feel like the outcome is always the same.

#Sharkweekiseveryweek

if your screen name “th3goat84” is a reference to Randy Moss, I agree that he was the greatest wr ever. if your screen name is not that reference, then oops.

• th3goat84

@wisertime said...

if your screen name “th3goat84” is a reference to Randy Moss, I agree that he was the greatest wr ever. if your screen name is not that reference, then oops.

Damn, your on point dude. My picture on DK was Randy Moss with that big ass Afro. I’ve changed it tho but maybe I should go back to that because everyone thinks I was born in ’84 and I’m a douche for claiming myself “The Goat”.

• wisertime

@th3goat84 said...

Damn, your on point dude. My picture on DK was Randy Moss with that big ass Afro. I’ve changed it tho but maybe I should go back to that because everyone thinks I was born in ’84 and I’m a douche for claiming myself “The Goat”.

haha. I see 84 and think Moss in Minny. he was my favorite NFL player ever. ( I was not a minny or patriot fan) , but he played like no one else. as a sports fan, he is in the class of the most gifted athletes ever, in comparison to jordan, barry sanders, mario Lemieux , Bolt ect. those guys did shit people could only dream of pulling off. those guys were human highlight reels

• wisertime

I apologize for jumping off topic. as for tonight, maybe I should load up on baltimore/san Diego. a contrarion stack which has no chance, but I can’t do much worse than yesterday.

• th3goat84

@wisertime said...

haha. I see 84 and think Moss in Minny. he was my favorite NFL player ever. ( I was not a minny or patriot fan) , but he played like no one else. as a sports fan, he is in the class of the most gifted athletes ever, in comparison to jordan, barry sanders, mario Lemieux , Bolt ect. those guys did shit people could only dream of pulling off. those guys were human highlight reels

True that. Wish more people were like you, most people call me ‘WOAT’ on this forum. They claim I am a 30 year old something loser who lives in a basement and is trash at DFS.

Yet, they don’t realize that I am not calling myself the GOAT. And most importantly the number of times I laugh when these neckbeard Warriors attempt to insult me. It’s sad the number of idiots exist in the DFS community, I am sure many good people but many dumb people. Can’t fix stupid.

• osuryanf

@th3goat84 said...

#Sharkweekiseveryweek

This is exactly how I’m feeling for today.. I won a seat to the $333 Championship where winner is $100k. Should I just burn that ticket or donate the money to pro’s? Decisions, Decisions.

• cplatt87

Pitching is interesting tonight. Obviously the top end is easy, and Lester will be the chalk, but the lower tier is tougher to get a read on. I’m leaning towards a Lester/Godley combo which leaves a nice amount of Salary to work with for your position players.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@th3goat84 said...

True that. Wish more people were like you, most people call me ‘WOAT’ on this forum. They claim I am a 30 year old something loser who lives in a basement and is trash at DFS.

Yet, they don’t realize that I am not calling myself the GOAT. And most importantly the number of times I laugh when these neckbeard Warriors attempt to insult me. It’s sad the number of idiots exist in the DFS community, I am sure many good people but many dumb people. Can’t fix stupid.

lmao

• IronMonkey415

Stras getting rocked today?

It sure feels like it.

• Rog0030

Are there any sites where you can see fantasy points for all the players on that day’s slate sorted by position?

• KillaChap

Lester and Stras are a trap. I’d venture elsewhere, maybe Taillon or Bettis for the easy W. I also think stacking the O’s lefties is smart. Stras has been awful in his last 3 and the O’s are swinging the bats well right now.

• cplatt87

@KillaChap said...

Lester and Stras are a trap. I’d venture elsewhere, maybe Taillon or Bettis for the easy W. I also think stacking the O’s lefties is smart. Stras has been awful in his last 3 and the O’s are swinging the bats well right now.

Strasburg I agree is a trap and I will be fading across the board, but Lester has a great matchup so I’m not sure why you’d feel he’s a trap. Padres aren’t good and Petco is a good park for pitchers.

• KillaChap

@cplatt87 said...

Strasburg I agree is a trap and I will be fading across the board, but Lester has a great matchup so I’m not sure why you’d feel he’s a trap. Padres aren’t good and Petco is a good park for pitchers.

Because every ace has been a trap for a week or more. Yes, that is my logic and I’m sticking to it!

• ASitar

I’m using Carrasco mostly. I think their bats come alive and he pitches like he did earlier this year. I’m a Yankee fan, but I find myself stacking the Mariners today. Lind and Cano hit Pineda well and Martin, Cruz, and Miller have found their groove. I can’t help but put Harper in most as he has been good for a dinger (finally) in every game. I also like Leon at catcher and Bregman and Russell at SS and 3B.

GL today

• bstreich9

Doesn’t BOS struggle vs LHP a bit more so? I like Snell today and idk why

• lastcallcasualty

@bstreich9 said...

Doesn’t BOS struggle vs LHP a bit more so? I like Snell today and idk why

I do’nt think so. VS. Lefties last 30 days:

Betts 8 HR – .343 BA 1.050 OPS
    Ortiz 5 HR – .299 BA .917 OPS
    Ramirez 5 HR .280 BA .854 OPS
    Leon 4 HR .356 BA 1.024 OPS
    PEdroia 3 HR .314 BA .822 OPS
    Bogarts 3 HR .263 .672 OPS

• IronMonkey415

Rolling with Bundy and Fister or Fister and Snell.

• bstreich9

@lastcallcasualty said...

I do’nt think so. VS. Lefties last 30 days:

Betts 8 HR – .343 BA 1.050 OPS
    Ortiz 5 HR – .299 BA .917 OPS
    Ramirez 5 HR .280 BA .854 OPS
    Leon 4 HR .356 BA 1.024 OPS
    PEdroia 3 HR .314 BA .822 OPS
    Bogarts 3 HR .263 .672 OPS

I had thought Seige had some notion that BOS struggled vs LHP. hmm.

• TheWhiteMamba

I’m thinking Jake Lamb hits two dingers today!

• lolGTO

@cplatt87 said...

Petco is a good park for pitchers.

People still believe this?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).