7:10 PM EST : NY Yankees ( -179 ) at Miami ( 165 ) —- T: 7.5
    7:10 PM EST : SF Giants ( 147 ) at NY Mets ( -159 ) —- T: 7.5
    7:10 PM EST : Cleveland ( -114 ) at Boston ( 105 ) —- T: 9
    7:10 PM EST : Kansas City ( 0 ) at Tampa Bay ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:10 PM EST : Chi Cubs ( -175 ) at Detroit ( 161 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:40 PM EST : San Diego ( 215 ) at Colorado ( -236 ) —- T: 10.5
    9:40 PM EST : LA Angels ( 182 ) at Arizona ( -198 ) —- T: 8.5
    10:10 PM EST : St. Louis ( 148 ) at LA Dodgers ( -161 ) —- T: 7.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• yisman

quarter jukebox yesterday:

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/58824679

Everyone who scored 51 got exactly one penny back.

• Petergunz82

@Pandamonious said...

I like it. Best forecast he’s ever done. Much more entertaining to read. He deserves to be pissed, and if people are going to give him shit then he deserves to be able to give it back. I’m glad RG let it be posted like that too. In most jobs if people give you undeserving crap, you have to bite your tongue and deal with it, and it’s not right. That’s exactly why I gave up my job and work for myself now.

Who you kidding, you’re a professional DFSer

• Gathman78

@Pandamonious said...

I like it. Best forecast he’s ever done. Much more entertaining to read. He deserves to be pissed, and if people are going to give him shit then he deserves to be able to give it back. I’m glad RG let it be posted like that too. In most jobs if people give you undeserving crap, you have to bite your tongue and deal with it, and it’s not right. That’s exactly why I gave up my job and work for myself now.

And then RG goes and deletes it.

• frugal

@Gathman78 said...

I missed it. What did he say?

• walkoff9

@mr_papageorgio said...

I don’t usually go crazy for narratives but Stanton has 299 career HRs and was quoted as saying it would be cool to hit number 300 in Miami. Tonight is the last game of the series so sign me up, especially against Richards who gives up lots of fly balls and hard contact.

He nearly had it last night. Just hits the ball on a line too much. Nearly went through the wall.

• walkoff9

@frugal said...

He went off on people trashing him on twitter.

• bigez952

@Gathman78 said...

That’s too bad it got deleted as that was the highlight of my day reading his rant and by far his best forecast of the season.

• Billychurch

@frugal said...

Went off on Twitter for losing it on him but mostly just clarified risk when he marks something as YELLOW/GREEN, which is still explained a bit more in comments on some of the games today.

Lots of good comments in the Twitter thread too:
    https://twitter.com/KevinRothWx/status/1032282929689448449

• DailyDonater

Catcher from Seattle or lucroy. Need a shitty catcher who gets pinched with no hits!

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #80

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@DailyDonater said...

Catcher from Seattle or lucroy. Need a shitty catcher who gets pinched with no hits!

Lucroy has some good BVP in his favor for whatever it worth.

• yisman

@jayzee666 said...

I did it again on showdown! Picked all hitters and a pitchers duel breaks out! Totally expected!

right there with you, man

this is brutal

5 hitters in my showdown plus I used two Orioles bats in my all day lineup (lot of money invested into the all day, damn)

• Sizmik

@mr_papageorgio said...

Nice work! 151 had to be pretty good last night yeah? I only played the $200 single entry with 55 entrants so I didn’t see the cash line in anything else but I put up 105 which was good for 8th and 149 won it. If only I had gotten production from Lindor and Muncy and Kopech…lol

yea i did well, played for cheap and made 20x plus some tickets to NFL stuff

• DailyDonater

@Pandamonious said...

Lucroy has some good BVP in his favor for whatever it worth.

Thank you!

• mr_papageorgio

My punt picks for today are Taylor Ward and Ji-Man Choi. I also need to schedule a mental evaluation for myself because I’m actually thinking about playing Nix at Coors…

• DailyDonater

@mr_papageorgio said...

My punt picks for today are Taylor Ward and Ji-Man Choi. I also need to schedule a mental evaluation for myself because I’m actually thinking about playing Nix at Coors…

That will be the worst decision in your life. The dude got got lit up last game. This is only his 3rd game! I know you’re wanting salary relief so just go pitcher for Miami. Much higher strikeout upside and decent recent games.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #80

RG Tiered Ranking

@Petergunz82 said...

Who you kidding, you’re a professional DFSer

Technically yeah, I guess I am now. I lost my mind and took the leap and now it’s my main source of income, but I used to have a day job as a produce manager at a “gourmet international market,” which I quit 3 months ago.

• DailyDonater

Rodon getting smacked around wow.

• Beckhams3Fingers

Things were ok for about 4 minutes and 32 seconds… and then Rodon started doing what Rodon does. My early slate is over before it even started.

• Petergunz82

@Pandamonious said...

Technically yeah, I guess I am now. I lost my mind and took the leap and now it’s my main source of income, but I used to have a day job as a produce manager at a “gourmet international market,” which I quit 3 months ago.

Good for you bro

• biga0787

Well good job me listening to someone else and taking Rodon. Rodon like 5 good starts in a row and now trash against a team who can’t hit lefties. Sounds about right

• dlogreen

Holy crap Morales

• ASitar

Taking a shot at batters against Carrasco tonight.

JD Martinez is 9 for 25 with 2 HRs and 2 doubles
    Xander is 3 for 7 with 2 doubles
    Moreland is 5 for 14 with 3 HRs and a double.

They should be low owned and should show up after last nights showing.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #80

RG Tiered Ranking

@mr_papageorgio said...

I’m not playing Nix, but I’ve been mulling over the idea of fading the Rockies completely. Nix was pretty good in the minors, but that was mostly AA. His debut against the Phillies went very well. The Diamondbacks got to him early, but no rookie is perfect. They make mistakes and then learn from them. Nothing would surprise me with him tonight. If you really just want a cheap pitcher I think Richards and Chirinos are a lot safer with more upside. Chirinos is only 1.2K more.

• Spartaca

A few Brewers stacks, thought I had Yelich in all of them, only 1 that sucks, I switched him out in a couple because I needed to save salary elsewhere. Damn.

• jtkucheck

@Pandamonious said...

I’m not playing Nix, but I’ve been mulling over the idea of fading the Rockies completely. Nix was pretty good in the minors, but that was mostly AA. His debut against the Phillies went very well. The Diamondbacks got to him early, but no rookie is perfect. They make mistakes and then learn from them. Nothing would surprise me with him tonight. If you really just want a cheap pitcher I think Richards and Chirinos are a lot safer with more upside. Chirinos is only 1.2K more.

Richards AND Chirinos is tonight’s Anderson/Stratton… although they will likely be higher owned than last night’s pair

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler