8:10 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 155 ) at Chi Sox ( -168 ) —- T: 9
    8:10 PM EST : Colorado ( -119 ) at Milwaukee ( 110 ) —- T: 9
    8:15 PM EST : NY Mets ( 156 ) at St. Louis ( -170 ) —- T: 8.5
    9:40 PM EST : Atlanta ( 111 ) at Arizona ( -120 ) —- T: 9.5
    10:05 PM EST : Cleveland ( -146 ) at Oakland ( 135 ) —- T: 7.5
    10:10 PM EST : Chi Cubs ( -240 ) at San Diego ( 219 ) —- T: 8
    10:10 PM EST : NY Yankees ( 122 ) at Seattle ( -132 ) —- T: 8
    10:10 PM EST : SF Giants ( -113 ) at LA Dodgers ( 104 ) —- T: 6.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic ā€“ MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@elementasrat said...

Scared when I saw the in play runs on the gameday. atleast reynaldo got out of the jam. phewww

Still gave up a run

• Bay101

1-2-3 second all right. Keep it up Musgrove

• osuryanf

Looks like the majority of players are all over the West Coast games for hitters —- probably ATL/AZ if I had to guess.

• KindGuy

There is now way Straily is this good right? Any Cincy fans here care to shed light? Is he going to ever regress. I mean, give me a break he throws 88-90 mph meatballs yet still is effective? What’s up with that?

• KillaChap

Musgrove sure does suck

• oatw

@osuryanf said...

Looks like the majority of players are all over the West Coast games for hitters —- probably ATL/AZ if I had to guess.

cubs

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #36

RG Tiered Ranking

@osuryanf said...

Cubs, Sanchez and maybe Nelly Cruz, too.

• osuryanf

I’m watching the CIN/TEX game and it’s an absolute snoozefest.. Both teams acting like they don’t want to be there.

• jshackmann

Why is Holland good?

• KindGuy

@osuryanf said...

I’m watching the CIN/TEX game and it’s an absolute snoozefest.. Both teams acting like they don’t want to be there.

Rangers have not lived up to the hype AT ALL

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #36

RG Tiered Ranking

@osuryanf said...

I actually did a full game stack of that game in a gpp. Whoops.

• osuryanf

@elementasrat said...

There is now way Straily is this good right? Any Cincy fans here care to shed light? Is he going to ever regress. I mean, give me a break he throws 88-90 mph meatballs yet still is effective? What’s up with that?

He actually has been pretty solid for a month or so now. When he’s on he has tremendous control, just lacks speed like you said. I’m not sure if he’s on or if Texas players just don’t wanna be here —- looks like the ladder for now.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Wish I had some late stacks. This is just disgusting.

• osuryanf

@yountingly said...

I actually did a full game stack of that game in a gpp. Whoops.

Same. I thought CIN bats were a good sneaky stack.. Doesn’t seem like it.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

meanwhile Clay striking out everyone.

• KindGuy

@osuryanf said...

He actually has been pretty solid for a month or so now. When he’s on he has tremendous control, just lacks speed like you said. I’m not sure if he’s on or if Texas players just don’t wanna be here —- looks like the ladder for now.

Yea I base my selections of pitchers and to a certain extent hitters on stuff. i just don’t see much upside with pitchers who have control since they’re stuff is usually subpar.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

and lopez sucks ass of course to. Weiters going for bunts on first two pitches and then rocks a double. fuck off and die baseball.

• hobbes2d

Bad day for rookie pitchers.

• awilson45

I’m literally always off with the pirates

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

both of them can kiss my behind. So sick to not have any sweats but one lineup. I’m sure once the 8 pm games start that will be gone also.

• osuryanf

@elementasrat said...

Yea I base my selections of pitchers and to a certain extent hitters on stuff. i just don’t see much upside with pitchers who have control since they’re stuff is usually subpar.

He had another solid inning there, striking out Beltre and Beltran. He seems to be pretty on, but the CIN bats aren’t doing him any favors.

It’s also one of the quickest games I’ve ever watched.

• jshackmann

This early slate is so bad I am currently in the money (GPP) with a Reds stack and no pitchers who have gone yet

• steelcitydozer

@awilson45 said...

Iā€™m literally always off with the pirates

Stacked pirates in 10 LU’s last night in moonshot and they couldn’t do shit ,no cashes. tonite I said not again and boom

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

can’t even stand watching these games now. Can’t be a few K’s for these two. Has to be a bunch of stupid hits and HRs.

• KindGuy

Lol now Reynaldo is just getting unlucky. This is unbelievable….

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).