8:10 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 155 ) at Chi Sox ( -168 ) —- T: 9
    8:10 PM EST : Colorado ( -119 ) at Milwaukee ( 110 ) —- T: 9
    8:15 PM EST : NY Mets ( 156 ) at St. Louis ( -170 ) —- T: 8.5
    9:40 PM EST : Atlanta ( 111 ) at Arizona ( -120 ) —- T: 9.5
    10:05 PM EST : Cleveland ( -146 ) at Oakland ( 135 ) —- T: 7.5
    10:10 PM EST : Chi Cubs ( -240 ) at San Diego ( 219 ) —- T: 8
    10:10 PM EST : NY Yankees ( 122 ) at Seattle ( -132 ) —- T: 8
    10:10 PM EST : SF Giants ( -113 ) at LA Dodgers ( 104 ) —- T: 6.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• oatw

I wasn’t aware Lopez was a play tonight. whats his % owned? glad I missed out on that

• oatw

I wasn’t aware Lopez was a play tonight. whats his % owned? glad I missed out on that

• osuryanf

I’m telling ya, any time I stack TB or HOU hitters they are just miserable… Next time I’ll tell y’all when I do, save you some cash.

• dragon1952

@oatw said...

I think potential low ownership and high SO potential def made him a GPP play.

• KindGuy

@oatw said...

around 8-9% in the moonshot

• Peader24

@fathalpert said...

Guess I’m never rostering Musgrove again.

That makes Godley and Musgrove on my never freaking pick ever again list!!!

• KindGuy

omgggggg Rangers have no plate discipline. Wtf don’t swing at the first pitch Mazara!

• choppadown

I’m 2 Lineups on Muskrat, 2 on Rondon, and 1 on Ventura.

Very annoyed I drank the koolaide on Muskrat and rostered him again after that bullsh*t outing against the O’s last week. I thought the Pirates couldn’t hit the ball. Apparently I was wrong tonight.

• dragon1952

Barney paying off nicely so far.

• Kujo2020

My luck with pitchers. Last night Godley, tonight Musgrove. Never rostering these 2 again.

• osuryanf

Straily facing some trouble here.

• ASitar

Glad I decided to use Musgrove in one, but can’t complain because we all love our LUs at lock. I hate reading this thread after 7:05 because all you see is “I hate Lamb” or “my night is done” or “I’m never using Betts again (because he didn’t hit 3 HRs)”. Look, if we all had Marty Mcflys almanac we’d hit every LU, but shit happens, bats go cold, pitchers don’t hit their spots all the time, hitters hit hard shots right to a fielder, etc. good or bad, I show up the next day and put out 8-12 LUs because it keeps the evening exciting and I can hit a few thou for $20.

BTW, let’s go Straily!!

• KindGuy

OMFG, these Rangers are pathetic. I’m out.

• ASitar

I Doooooo kind of hope the Tigers/Twins game doesn’t go past 2 innings. At 6:40 I took JD out of 6 LUs and switched out my Tigers stack due to weather.

• choppadown

Happy Muskrat is done…for 3 points on FD…

• osuryanf

Somehow, someway Holland is the gamble pitcher of the night… Reds look like they are ready to get home, he may end up with 30 tonight.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Lmfao. Garcia in my only lineup without Musgrave or lopez. F off baseball.

• firemedicpat

@osuryanf said...

Somehow, someway Holland is the gamble pitcher of the night… Reds look like they are ready to get home, he may end up with 30 tonight.

Joke. 100k will be a pro with a joke lineup.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

And if course the rocks and brewers won’t score. Hope i recouped in late slates.

• joe1610

@slpanthers24 said...

Lmfao. Garcia in my only lineup without Musgrave or lopez. F off baseball.

Enough already – go beat your dog or something – this F baseball shit is getting old.

• zline34

@ASitar said...

I Doooooo kind of hope the Tigers/Twins game doesn’t go past 2 innings. At 6:40 I took JD out of 6 LUs and switched out my Tigers stack due to weather.

I was in 1st place twice in multiple Gpp’s when my Twins stacks got rained out both times and didn’t continue. I couldn’t do that to myself again so I didn’t roster any Twins tonight, it would only be fitting that they go off 10 runs and play through the weather this time….

• osuryanf

Hamilton must robbed Beltran of several bases, laid out for most likely the #1 play on SportsCenter tonight.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@ASitar said...

Glad I decided to use Musgrove in one, but can’t complain because we all love our LUs at lock. I hate reading this thread after 7:05 because all you see is “I hate Lamb” or “my night is done” or “I’m never using Betts again (because he didn’t hit 3 HRs)”. Look, if we all had Marty Mcflys almanac we’d hit every LU, but shit happens, bats go cold, pitchers don’t hit their spots all the time, hitters hit hard shots right to a fielder, etc. good or bad, I show up the next day and put out 8-12 LUs because it keeps the evening exciting and I can hit a few thou for $20.

BTW, let’s go Straily!!

Then don’t come in the thread after lock. So what if we get upset when on losing streaks. If you hate it why you here after 705.

• Warbucks79

Of course my pirates stack has Garcia with it…smh

• osuryanf

Andddd 0% exposure to Polanco for me… So much for a decent cash.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).