7:10 PM EST : Arizona ( -160 ) at NY Mets ( 147 ) —- T: 9
    7:10 PM EST : NY Yankees ( -210 ) at Detroit ( 192 ) —- T: 9
    7:35 PM EST : Seattle ( -119 ) at Atlanta ( 110 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:10 PM EST : Washington ( 140 ) at Houston ( -152 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:10 PM EST : Minnesota ( -158 ) at Chi Sox ( 146 ) —- T: 10
    8:15 PM EST : Colorado ( 107 ) at Kansas City ( -116 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:15 PM EST : San Diego ( 154 ) at St. Louis ( -167 ) —- T: 8.5
    10:07 PM EST : Texas ( 135 ) at LA Angels ( -146 ) —- T: 9

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• superjon

Kluber with a pirates stack

• mr_papageorgio

I might play a reliever for the early slate. The SP options are hard on the eyes.

• NarrowJ

Had the $10 I left in my account Sunday up to $150 and then went 1 for 6 on double ups yesterday :(

I know how idiotic it seems to stack against your SP (even on a 2 game slate) but I can see Bundy giving up 3 solo homers and fanning 8 or 9 across 6+ innings.

• Charlie26x

Any good thoughts on DK’s 2 game slate this afternoon? Thinking Bundy and Moore for pitchers to get started.

• BUFUu2

@Charlie26x said...

Any good thoughts on DK’s 2 game slate this afternoon? Thinking Bundy and Moore for pitchers to get started.

same here i will have a lineup with those 2 with some oakland batter as well in it and one with moore and garza i don’t really see any pitcher geting over 20 today with low scoring i bet a lot of ip

• divusjulius

• Blogger of the Month

skipping the 2 game here

• jetsfan303

Wouldn’t be shocked to see Kluber and Sev faded a bunch later. Hard to pay up there with all of the expected high totals later. Very few true value bats on dk.

• MrPerfekt7

2 game early slate on DK, Bundy and Moore for pitchers

• IronMonkey415

I see you guys ate good with Ryon Healy and Jed Lowrie yesterday.

Now I want to eat as well, they better do what they did yesterday. I always miss the boat by a day.

• Danielv22

Finally pulled down a GPP, just a $1 entry $200 to 1st on Yahoo but I’m pumped! Stacked Yanks and Dbacks and prob will hit that well again tonight

• jtkucheck

@IronMonkey415 said...

Now I want to eat as well, they better do what they did yesterday. I always miss the boat by a day.

Thinkin Jed Lowrie probably won’t (he’s not in the lineup).

• ASitar

Lots of good pitching options today. I’ll be using Strohman, Godley, Severino, Cashner. DK. Twins stack, Stanton for sure

• moped_jones

@IronMonkey415 said...

You will almost always miss the boat picking people the day after they went off.

• moped_jones

@ASitar said...

Lots of good pitching options today. I’ll be using Strohman, Godley, Severino, Cashner. DK. Twins stack, Stanton for sure

I wonder how many Marlins/Phillies will rest today b/c of the double header yesterday. I see Realmuto played both games. Did he catch both? If so, that’s pretty impressive: 4 for 10 with a HR and 2 doubles. I love Yelich today. Hope they don’t rest him b/c I have 100% exposure to him.

Also like Rosario. Been playing out of his mind lately + going against Shields in a lefty friendly park. And have a ton of Luke Weaver as well.

• MrPerfekt7

@IronMonkey415 said...

A day I don’t play them smh

• Petergunz82

That would be awesome

• ASitar

Dozier/Polanco/Buxton.

• Petergunz82

@ASitar said...

Dozier/Polanco/Buxton.

Vs Shields, yes please

• lloydjv1

Early showtime. C’mon Orioles sticks….

• IronMonkey415

Ozzie “bark at the moon” Albies going to keep it up? I think so.
    He seems very comfortable out there.

• rog11sm

built a nice lineup with godley and pruitt with a buncjh of one offs all in really good spots. might end up moving down off of catcher and upgrading godley to severino. What you all think?

• pbnews

Pitchers in this early game seem to have an Angel on their side…

• pbnews

Don’t get me wrong… I have Bundy and I like this new “Arcade” strike zone so much better than the boring “Classic” strike zone.

• panters

Everyone quit MLB today? One page in this forum. Seems kind of strange like I missing out on a big event or something. The eclipse was yesterday, right?
    Going with four stacks today in the Jukebox. Half of them I swore I would never stack again. One of them is Houston. Guaranteed they will score at least one
    run.

Good luck to you all tonight.

• jetsfan303

Keep hearing all this crap about Rich Hill and all of Pittsburgh’s righties and how it’s so bad for him but looks like some serious reverse splits this year and historically looks indifferent. Whats the catch? (aside from not going too deep).

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).