7:10 PM EST : Arizona ( -160 ) at NY Mets ( 147 ) —- T: 9
    7:10 PM EST : NY Yankees ( -210 ) at Detroit ( 192 ) —- T: 9
    7:35 PM EST : Seattle ( -119 ) at Atlanta ( 110 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:10 PM EST : Washington ( 140 ) at Houston ( -152 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:10 PM EST : Minnesota ( -158 ) at Chi Sox ( 146 ) —- T: 10
    8:15 PM EST : Colorado ( 107 ) at Kansas City ( -116 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:15 PM EST : San Diego ( 154 ) at St. Louis ( -167 ) —- T: 8.5
    10:07 PM EST : Texas ( 135 ) at LA Angels ( -146 ) —- T: 9

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

@dragon1952 said...

Is that a phone thing? I don’t do phones :^ /

Yeah

Idk then I find it so much easier even when I have a computer available.

• dragon1952

I’ll check those out….thanks. ESPN just seems to get hung up and quits updating certain games for sometimes 5 or 6 minutes, and then they go backwards.

• monaco712

Rich hill perfect after 8.

• GoldStandard000

Damn Hoskins killing it. Wasn’t even on my radar for cash with the Twins/Yankees outfielders today. Not going Sanchez and Joseph over Rizzo and Castro has killed me in cash.

• richierich

I have NEVER been hotter selecting hitters and hitter stacks…

And I have NEVER been colder selecting my pitching.

This is quite infuriating.

Cashed the last couple nights with horrendous pitching outputs. I’m currently in 1st in my cash game and over the cash line in my GPP. Despite having Stroman. I will inevitably fall out of the cash in the GPP. This sucks. Really missing opportunities for big wins.

• dragon1952

ESPN is currently showing the Yankee game as 3-1 Yankees in the B7 :^ /

• richierich

@GoldStandard000 said...

Damn Hoskins killing it. Wasn’t even on my radar for cash with the Twins/Yankees outfielders today. Not going Sanchez and Joseph over Rizzo and Castro has killed me in cash.

Yeah… I flaked out of going with Phillies bats too, even though I knew they had some sneaky value. Almost went Hoskins and Joseph. However, Rizzo and Peralta in their places have been fine.

• KOTN26

• richierich

@dragon1952 said...

ESPN is currently showing the Yankee game as 3-1 Yankees in the B7 :^ /

It’s been messed up all game. It was showing 1-0 for a while as well.

• dragon1952

Pirates will score a run here for the win.

• dragon1952

Kluber…this guy’s hitting a buck 76 :^ /

• GoldStandard000

@richierich said...

Yeah… I flaked out of going with Phillies bats too, even though I knew they had some sneaky value. Almost went Hoskins and Joseph. However, Rizzo and Peralta in their places have been fine.

Joseph was super cheap today, but I just had a hard time passing up Rizzo in this spot.

• superstars92

Rich Hill has a chance to get the no hit loss.

If the Dodgers make another error or sacrifice fly the winning run home, Hill will get a no hit loss lol.\

NVM extras. Wonder if Hill will come back for the 10th Pedro Martinez style.

• monaco712

@superstars92 said...

NVM extras. Wonder if Hill will come back for the 10th Pedro Martinez style

I would imagine only if the Dodgers score.

• monaco712

@monaco712 said...

NVM extras. Wonder if Hill will come back for the 10th Pedro Martinez style

Nobody throwing in Dodgers pen.

• Dirt_Lavert

Have Hoskins and peralta. In different lineups :/

Also have the twins who I should’ve realized would somehow not blow up in this spot today.

• Dirt_Lavert

So kluber walks holt and then nunez took a massive cut so kluber beaned him the next pitch. Ended up costing him some points and the chance at the complete game.

Probably boned for the night anyhow with the big twins stack. Been shying away from 5 man and going 4 with more success. Think I’ll abandon the 5 man. Just too much

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Not winning a gpp without kiermier…welp

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

If you had to bet on what team would have a starter pitch 10 innings the dodgers would have had the worst poasible odds.

• IronMonkey415

I need to remember, if he is cheap and batting lead off. I MUST play him in one lineup.

Same scenario as last time, never once on my radar.

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

@walkoff9 said...

If you had to bet on what team would have a starter pitch 10 innings the dodgers would have had the worst poasible odds.

And as I say that the game ends lol

Why couldnt it be on a mccutchen dong instead.

• txdave41

Well there’s goes my night. Can’t even cash a 50/50 with 154 pts. Stacked NYY, they go off and I still lose. Just hopeless. I’ve lost more in August than the entire MLB season.

• yisman

hard to be more wild than Chacin has been today

• rog11sm

And just like that all Josh Harrison owners rejoice and all hill owners are pissed. I am a pirates fan but hill deserves a better outcome. He pitched his ass off.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).