7:10 PM EST : Arizona ( -160 ) at NY Mets ( 147 ) —- T: 9
    7:10 PM EST : NY Yankees ( -210 ) at Detroit ( 192 ) —- T: 9
    7:35 PM EST : Seattle ( -119 ) at Atlanta ( 110 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:10 PM EST : Washington ( 140 ) at Houston ( -152 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:10 PM EST : Minnesota ( -158 ) at Chi Sox ( 146 ) —- T: 10
    8:15 PM EST : Colorado ( 107 ) at Kansas City ( -116 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:15 PM EST : San Diego ( 154 ) at St. Louis ( -167 ) —- T: 8.5
    10:07 PM EST : Texas ( 135 ) at LA Angels ( -146 ) —- T: 9

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• GoldStandard000

Crazy week so far for cash games on FD. Hopefully it cools off the rest of the week. I cashed yesterday, but these are 150+ lines are gpp esque.

• dragon1952

The top scores aren’t that crazy but the cash line sure is.

• mr_papageorgio

@rog11sm said...

And just like that all Josh Harrison owners rejoice and all hill owners are pissed. I am a pirates fan but hill deserves a better outcome. He pitched his ass off.

I agree 100% with this. I am a lifelong Pirates fan but Hill deserved at least the no hitter if not the perfect game, especially after the play Utley made.

• monaco712

@txdave41 said...

Well there’s goes my night. Can’t even cash a 50/50 with 154 pts. Stacked NYY, they go off and I still lose. Just hopeless. I’ve lost more in August than the entire MLB season.

I feel your pain. Had a full Yankee stack plus Kluber plus a Dominic Smith dong and
    still wont cash a 50/50 on DK. Going to stick with fantasydraft I have better luck over
    there the lineup flexibility allows you be more creative to distinguish yourself
    from other players.

• monaco712

Faded Weaver usually when the industry is gaga over a mid tier pitcher
    they bomb. Not this time.

• 2Slik

• Ranked #20

RG Tiered Ranking

Had a good Pick Em tournament play in theory…. Godley (8%) pivot from Kluber (57%) and then pairing the play with Benitendi (3%) in tier 8.

Overlay gets me every time, bye bye $20

• dragon1952

You couldn’t really miss on many P’s today. It was the hitters you had to nail.

• yisman

Weaver throwing a 3 hit shutout with fewer than 100 pitches, gets pinch hit for in the 7th inning in a 5-0 game.

Unbelievable.

Guy was dominating. Let him go until he gets into trouble.

5 run lead, no need to micromanage and pull the starter early.

• GoldStandard000

Just looked at 1 of my 50/50s on FD. 13 people with the exact same lineup. Thats just ridiculous! FD needs to crack down on this. Its blatantly obvious they used the same lineup. They played Adrian Gonzalez in cash lmao. 13 people wouldn’t just randomly stumble upon Adrian Gonzalez with the exact same lineup.

• dragon1952

Well, my last chance at scoring tonight just went down in a ball of flames with
    Rosario struck out swinging.
    Buxton flied out to right.
    Kepler grounded out to pitcher.

• yisman

Heaney in 2017: 8 IP, 7 homers allowed

guy is killing me here

• dragon1952

…but wait! ……Chirinos homers and suddenly I’m cashing on one LU :^ /

• Choco26

@GoldStandard000 said...

Just looked at 1 of my 50/50s on FD. 13 people with the exact same lineup. Thats just ridiculous! FD needs to crack down on this. Its blatantly obvious they used the same lineup. They played Adrian Gonzalez in cash lmao. 13 people wouldn’t just randomly stumble upon Adrian Gonzalez with the exact same lineup.

Tbh, I want people sharing cash lineups with Adrian Gonzalez in them ;-)

• BigBairyHalls

Sitting at 184 with 20 innings remaining. Got Beltre Chirinos Choo and Cowart going. Its only in the dime but could use a nice cash.

• yisman

damn Heaney, really needed a good performance

awful

• mr_papageorgio

Anyone else play Hill/Weaver on DK and not cash? Lol it seems like that shouldn’t be possible but apparently it is

• dragon1952

Elvis Andrus has to be one of the biggest fucking turds in history. He’s almost always at the highest end price-wise and he rarely seems to deliver even in the primo MU’s

• dragon1952

@mr_papageorgio said...

Anyone else play Hill/Weaver on DK and not cash? Lol it seems like that shouldn’t be possible but apparently it is

I’ve got a Kluber / Weaver LU that’s barely cashing. That’s over 70 fp’s for my 2 P’s plus La Stellas 20 fp’s :^ /

• superstars92

The reason you might not cash with Kluber/Weaver or Hill/Weaver is because Weaver was like 70% owned in some of my cash games (he was like 50% owned in some GPPs), so Weaver’s points might be irrelevant. Kluber was also like 30-40% owned.

How does everyone know about Luke Weaver? I remember I posted about him this year when he was making his first start of the year vs. the D’backs (probably can find that post), but at that time, he was super low owned (like 10-20%) and all of a sudden now 50%. I guess it’s the Padres, but it’s not like the Dbacks are much better on the road.

Good thing he’ll be like 70% owned next game and he’ll get destroyed by hard contact like last year in his next start and everyone’s going to be mad.

• dragon1952

I don’t think it’s necessarily “Weaver” . The touts seem to gang up on the Padres no matter who’s pitching.

• DSofM

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #23

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 NASCAR Live Finalist

• Blogger of the Month

@yisman said...

Weaver throwing a 3 hit shutout with fewer than 100 pitches, gets pinch hit for in the 7th inning in a 5-0 game.

Unbelievable.

Guy was dominating. Let him go until he gets into trouble.

5 run lead, no need to micromanage and pull the starter early.

the starter is a second year pitcher, they’re not going to overwork him.

• tonytone1908

Poor Rich Hill. That sucks man. Amazing performance though.

• Dirt_Lavert

Man another tough night. Can’t believe I took Lamb over Arenado and Beltre. Knew I was wrong locking it in.

Also, Eddie Rosario. Fuck that guy! Kills me when I play him, kills me when I don’t. He was in 4/4 main slate and 3/3 turbo lineups for me.

Oh well. Thought I was seeing epic things for Godley but he sucked. Thought the Padres would show up like yesterday, but nope, I get steamrolled by Luke Weaver. Whatever.

• Dirt_Lavert

Wow Angels had 2 on down 3 runs and Pujols GIDP, that’s the worst

• tonytone1908

So… looking at tomorrow. From a couple different sources, early slate, how does Jake Thompson only have 2 earned run’s last game with 3 HR’s? Am I missing something? LMAO

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).