• Blogger of the Month

1:10 PM EST : Texas ( 266 ) at Boston ( -300 ) —- T: 9.5
    7:05 PM EST : Arizona ( 110 ) at Pittsburgh ( -118 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:07 PM EST : Chi Sox ( -109 ) at Toronto ( -101 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:20 PM EST : NY Yankees ( 106 ) at Atlanta ( -124 ) —- T: 9
    8:05 PM EST : Colorado ( 110 ) at Chi Cubs ( -133 ) —- T: 9
    8:10 PM EST : Kansas City ( 208 ) at Houston ( -230 ) —- T: 9
    9:40 PM EST : Seattle ( 109 ) at Oakland ( -131 ) —- T: 9

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s MLB thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

Not sure the last time I’ve seen a slate where the Pirates might be chalky.

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Not sure the last time I’ve seen a slate where the Pirates might be chalky.

Will they add Mejia to the pool? Am I blind and just missing it?

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

Don’t know. As of right now he’s not available on DK or FD, so you are not blind.

• zovyn

I would be very (extremely) surprised if they added Mejia to the pool on FD at this point, based on past practices.

• zovyn

Am I wrong or are Greinke’s road/home splits a little weird?

• zovyn

Can’t find a way to squeeze both Marte’s into my LU. Going with Walker-Varsho, Benintendi-Lopez and Sterling-Olson mini-stacks with a couple one-offs in good spots. Hendricks for teh W.

Now on to my NFL dart throw research :P

• yisman

what a nonsense slate

I probably should’ve stacked Yankees but I stacked Pirates instead.

• zovyn

Hey Varsho… a friend of mine wanted me to tell you that dongs make him horny.

• TheRyanFlaherty

Here comes a six spot from the Astros this half since my bright idea was to bet them to score first and win…oh well…

• zovyn

Chapman scratched.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).