2:15 PM EST : Colorado ( -101 ) at Kansas City ( -107 ) —- T: 9
    4:05 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( -156 ) at Pittsburgh ( 144 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:10 PM EST : Boston ( -159 ) at Cleveland ( 146 ) —- T: 7
    7:10 PM EST : Chi Cubs ( -175 ) at Cincinnati ( 161 ) —- T: 9.5
    7:15 PM EST : San Diego ( 200 ) at St. Louis ( -219 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:10 PM EST : Minnesota ( -175 ) at Chi Sox ( 161 ) —- T: 10
    8:10 PM EST : Washington ( 125 ) at Houston ( -135 ) —- T: 7.5
    10:07 PM EST : Texas ( 115 ) at LA Angels ( -125 ) —- T: 9.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Thechamp1995

RG Overall Ranking

Fulmer or Cobb? Just can’t decide

• superjon

@Thechamp1995 said...

Montero

• loutheitalian

I’m going cobb along with ray

• BRW73

@superjon said...

Montero

Why him if you don’t mind me asking?

• superjon

@BRW73 said...

Why him if you don’t mind me asking?

GPP only

He’s cheap. Allows me to have my core of Stanton, Upton, and Donaldson
    Not a lot of upside, but can easily get 5-7 K’s
    Low humidity
    AZ can strike out

• NESBears120

Great idea, play a bad pitcher on a team that has mailed it in, Montero is an awful play

• BUFUu2

@Thechamp1995 said...

im going cobb and junis

• MrPerfekt7

Any love for Marquez at Pitcher

• BUFUu2

@7klub06 said...

i threw him in one just in case but i am not big on him today im all in on cobb just have that feeling… Ray is way to expensive i think for what you get

• MrPerfekt7

@BUFUu2 said...

i threw him in one just in case but i am not big on him today im all in on cobb just have that feeling… Ray is way to expensive i think for what you get

Yea I definitely have Cobb, Ray has not looked good last 3 games or gotten the points

• lloydjv1

@7klub06 said...

I am using him in a couple of my dime arcades. Otherwise for some reason I like pitting Junis and Cobb. I do think the game to watch will be the MIA/PHI game. I expect there to be some runs scored there.

• lloydjv1

@7klub06 said...

Yea I definitely have Cobb, Ray has not looked good last 3 games or gotten the points

Ray is just off an injury too and on the road. I have to see where his head is before I jump on that train. Doubt he is feeling any residual effects, but I am always leery of a player making his first start back in any sport after an injury. Call me superstitious…..

• MrPerfekt7

@lloydjv1 said...

I am using him in a couple of my dime arcades. Otherwise for some reason I like pitting Junis and Cobb. I do think the game to watch will be the MIA/PHI game. I expect there to be some runs scored there.

Yea I’m rocking Stanton
    Also think Rays could demolish Torontos pitcher

• raymond333

Cobb shows DL on FD. I’m trying to do the early only at 12:10, so can anyone verify if he is playing? Because besides him and Ray, it looks bad lol.

Edit: I’m reading now that his toe is good to go lol. So I guess he’s ok to use.

• lloydjv1

As a side note, the LU optimizer likes Ray and Cobb.

• MrPerfekt7

@raymond333 said...

Cobb shows DL on FD. I’m trying to do the early only at 12:10, so can anyone verify if he is playing? Because besides him and Ray, it looks bad lol.

Not showing that on DK, his profile says (toe) and quotes him saying he is Good to Go

• loutheitalian

Is it crazy to throw in vanceworley

• raymond333

@7klub06 said...

Not showing that on DK, his profile says (toe) and quotes him saying he is Good to Go

Yea, for some reason FD still has him as DL….but then his update says he’s good to go, so I guess he is playing lol.

• scott1489

Ray and Montero

• MrPerfekt7

Any stacks for the early slate or just basically random heavy bats from a couple teams

• IronMonkey415

Fulmer and Cobb together can’t hurt.

Watch it back fire on me.

• mbunner23

Cobb and Junis for me in the early slate. But I’m not confident about it.

• lloydjv1

I think this is just going to be a toss up. Seems like one of those days to expect the unexpected.

• divusjulius

• Blogger of the Month

ray and montero

• lloydjv1

DK Lineups now showing Cob is O.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).