7:10 PM EST : Texas ( 141 ) at Cleveland ( -161 ) —- T: 9
    7:10 PM EST : SF Giants ( 105 ) at NY Mets ( -114 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:20 PM EST : NY Yankees ( 130 ) at Atlanta ( -140 ) —- T: 9
    7:45 PM EST : Detroit ( 199 ) at St. Louis ( -221 ) —- T: 8
    8:05 PM EST : Colorado ( -140 ) at Chi Cubs ( 129 ) —- T: 9
    8:10 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 169 ) at Milwaukee ( -185 ) —- T: 7.5
    8:10 PM EST : Kansas City ( 195 ) at Houston ( -215 ) —- T: 9
    10:10 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( -127 ) at San Diego ( 119 ) —- T: 7.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s MLB thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• zovyn

25 satty tickets to the FD $4.44 MLB squeeze tonight. So it’s my monthly-one-time-only MME adventure!

Never .csv mass edited my lineups before, but since I’m on vacation in Boyne City, MI and staring at a lake, now’s a perfect time to learn…

:)

• marker0357

@zovyn said...

25 satty tickets to the FD $4.44 MLB squeeze tonight. So it’s my monthly-one-time-only MME adventure!

Never .csv mass edited my lineups before, but since I’m on vacation in Boyne City, MI and staring at a lake, now’s a perfect time to learn…

:)

very nice. good luck!

• zovyn

Correction – the Squeeze is only $4 tonight. Still don’t understand what the “Go-Yard Giveaway” bonus is. Thought I read somewhere that they are adding $500 per dong across the slate? Is that to the overall prize pool, like re-buys in a poker tournament? Can’t find a writeup/explanation anywhere.

Anyway, going with 5 lineups, 5 entries each, I think. Flaherty, Morton, Marquez, Bumgarner, Garcia, Morgan, Houck – need to eliminate two of those… It’s a 14-slate pitching extravaganza tonight!

• zovyn

(FD) Ugh. The fact that there are nearly a dozen reasonably viable $2.0-$2.3k punt batters tonight is not simplifying things much… L.Thomas, B.Miller, VanMeter, Nootbar, and good ole Jesus Sanchez, to name a few…

• frugal

@zovyn said...

(FD) Ugh. The fact that there are nearly a dozen reasonably viable $2.0-$2.3k punt batters tonight is not simplifying things much… L.Thomas, B.Miller, VanMeter, Nootbar, and good ole Jesus Sanchez, to name a few…

what’s Meyers FD price? 2.4K on DK.

• JIB7

@frugal said...

what’s Meyers FD price? 2.4K on DK.

$2900

• zovyn

Is going 5/5 Ohtani too many? I wish I could roster him twice on the same LU. pOwn% is going to be high, methinks. Guy is a freak.

• land_of_the_lock

Lane Thomas has been doing well since his call up. Batting leadoff vs shaky Luzardo, and bare min $ on DK.

• zovyn

Might be time to tweak your COL@CHC players out if you can…

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@zovyn said...

Might be time to tweak your COL@CHC players out if you can…

I aborted a while ago. Was really feeling a Cron bomb tonight but looks awful

• zovyn

It’s PPD official. FD pushed the start-time for COL@CHC to the end of the slate. So you have until 10:10 to swap them out, but you’re running out of games to use quickly :P

FURIOUS right now.. why PPD Cub? Had Marquez on a lot.. I’m in 9th in the 3 Max $3 and take a god damn O now. Two Os actually.. have K B.. not playing? Why? Have 3 guys sub 2% hit HR and won’t even do anything. Looking at a Win, to min cash. Furious man

2 more HRs from my guys.. 6 now all sub 2% but the two Os will kill lineup. Perfect night for me to win. This is unbelievable.

• land_of_the_lock

Flaherty can’t handle the Tigers. Of course. SMH.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@land_of_the_lock said...

Flaherty is an amateur. Tigers are elite.

In all seriousness this is classic Flaherty. I got conned into him myself. Guy has these great stretches, but seems to flop all the time and never really crosses over to true ace, just a fake ace.

• jjwd

@land_of_the_lock said...

insanely tilting

• zovyn

Angels have 13 runs in 4 innings. Ohtani? 3 FD pts.

• zovyn

Been doing fairly well the last couple of weeks. (For me) Cashing most slates, even if near min… couple big enough wins (4x, 5x) to be having some fun – The one night I spend a couple hours on stat research and LU construction and now I have 0/5 over the cashline. Was feeling great 2 hours ago. :(

NHL season starting soon or what??

• jjwd

@zovyn said...

NHL season starting soon or what??

oct 12 buddy

• deepfat

@Pandamonious said...

Flaherty is an amateur. Tigers are elite.

In all seriousness this is classic Flaherty. I got conned into him myself. Guy has these great stretches, but seems to flop all the time and never really crosses over to true ace, just a fake ace.

Even with that the Tigers have been abysmal against RHP all year. It was a good play pre-lock. Just didn’t pan out.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@deepfat said...

Even with that the Tigers have been abysmal against RHP all year. It was a good play pre-lock. Just didn’t pan out.

Nah, I know. He was my highest owned pitcher. Just never feel good about playing him. Tigers are just scrappy and pretty underrated at this point. There numbers look terrible, but they have their way of doing just enough to not make the opposing pitcher overly successful as much as you might think they’d be.

• depalma13

I’m going to finish DFL in many GPPs.

This is an amazing night!

• yisman

Ump in Atlanta sunk me.

2 outs, no one on, 3-2 count on Freeman, Heaney throws a strike, ump blows the call

Freeman reaches and 2 runs score as a result

That was FD lineup. DK I had Flaherty so DOA.

• Draftdreamsbig

Had my best finish tonight of 12th/17800 for $50 on a free entry on the 15k bunt on FD tonight

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).