7:10 PM EST : Baltimore ( 145 ) at Boston ( -157 ) —- T: 10
    7:35 PM EST : Colorado ( -101 ) at Atlanta ( -107 ) —- T: 9
    8:10 PM EST : Detroit ( -159 ) at Chi Sox ( 146 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:15 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 146 ) at St. Louis ( -158 ) —- T: 9
    9:40 PM EST : SF Giants ( 212 ) at Arizona ( -232 ) —- T: 9
    10:05 PM EST : Texas ( 105 ) at Oakland ( -114 ) —- T: 9.5
    10:07 PM EST : Houston ( -108 ) at LA Angels ( -100 ) —- T: 9
    10:10 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 167 ) at LA Dodgers ( -182 ) —- T: 8

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• thebigboy

dad just passed. no idea what i’m gonna do now that he’s gone.

• superjon

@thebigboy said...

Sorry for your loss. My recommendation. Take time off DFS. Spend time with family and friends.

• raymond333

@superjon said...

Sorry for your loss. My recommendation. Take time off DFS. Spend time with family and friends.

+1

Sorry for your loss bro. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

• superjon

Got a little Degrom. A little Verlander. And a whole lotta chase anderson

• GoldStandard000

Blue Jays vs Colon hmmm what to do…..Donaldson & Smoak are the only guys I have interest in. I’d lean towards the under on the Jays implied total. I think Colon could limit the damage against this trash lineup.

• champion17222

So sorry for you’re loss win one for you’re dad

• Timboslice528

Sanchez or Grandal? Both have been on fire lately.

• raymond333

I’m reading ARI and Seattle (especially Cruz) are good stacks for today. For pitcher, I may go mid-tier with Wacha. Or maybe a TOR stack too. Big slate tonight, so there’s probably quite a few stacks in play. As one-off’s maybe Ramirez and Devers. Not sure, have a line, but as the day goes on, and more stuff comes out (and then making sure they are confirmed), I may make some changes.

• panters

Can you upload multiple entries to FantasyDraft?

• panters

Via .csv?

• cjs5555

Cruz 6-26 with 11 K’s vs. Sabathia…take that for what you will

• raymond333

@cjs5555 said...

Cruz 6-26 with 11 K’s vs. Sabathia…take that for what you will

Ouch, well that’s not good. He’s expensive, so may have to reconsider. Appreciate the heads up.

• wahoolady

It must be helpful to have a place to share your sad news. Very sorry for your loss.

• antzilla810

@thebigboy said...

Sorry for your loss. Stay strong!

• cchap2

Feel like I may look in the mid range for pitching tonight.

• antzilla810

Happ looking good tonight.

• Ibleedblue1

I made a LU that has Goldy, Judge and Stanton. I actually really like it. Let the tank ensue. Just rolling one LU out tonight in all contests. I hate 15 game slates.

• tonedefrob

Seeing a lot of love for Greinke tonight. I’m still undecided.

One thing to keep in mind is he won’t have Mathis (DL) behind the plate for the first time this season tonight. He’s caught every single Greinke game this season. He’ll likely have Iannetta with SF pitching a lefty (and Herrmann being awful at C).

Career K% with Mathis – 28% (25 games, all this season)
    Career K% with Iannetta – 20% (12 games in 2012, when he was a second half member of the Angels. I totally forgot that happened.)

Mathis is a better framing catcher than Iannetta, but Iannetta isn’t a slouch either.

Something to think about. Grenkie is better at home and it is the inept Giants. His K prop as of now is only 6.5. No Vegas line movement yet. Just thinking maybe not having Mathis for the first time this season might get in his head.

• moped_jones

Anyone taking a chance on Teheran? I know he sucks at home, but he has some really great numbers against the Rockies. I have him paired with two mini stacks of Goldie/Martinez & Realmuto/Ozuna with the rest being one offs. My other pitchers (for the 3 max FD entry) are DeGrom and Quintana.

• GoldStandard000

Deciding between Greinke and Quintana today (FD). Leaning towards Quintana because I like my lineup better with him. If a good punt OF spot comes along I might switch to Greinke.

• moped_jones

@GoldStandard000 said...

Deciding between Greinke and Quintana today (FD). Leaning towards Quintana because I like my lineup better with him. If a good punt OF spot comes along I might switch to Greinke.

If he starts, Winker is in a good spot. Lefties can hit Nova.

• Timboslice528

Jose Pirela @ $2400 on DK.

• panters

@panters said...

Can you upload multiple entries to FantasyDraft?

Yes you can dumbass. Just got a reply from their support.

• ItsATL

@thebigboy said...

My dad passed 3 months ago today. I took a couple months off DFS as I just couldn’t even focus on it (still can’t real well to be honest). I’m sorry to hear about your loss. Never an easy thing to deal with and the range of emotions is wide.

• tonedefrob

@moped_jones said...

If he starts, Winker is in a good spot. Lefties can hit Nova.

Winker just went on the DL today.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).